Marti Noxon will not be joining Angel. Angel fans rejoice!

Okay, so maybe rejoice is too strong a word but I’m still damn glad she’s not going to be writing or producing for Angel. I felt she had a big hand in Buffy’s decline in season’s 6 and 7. Herc has posted a list of who will be joining the Angel writing team from Buffy and who will not over at AICN. I was happy to see that David Fury, Steven DeKnight, and Drew Goddard will be writing for Angel next season. Drew Goddard wrote some of my favorite episodes last season on Buffy. I was dissapointed to see that Drew Greenberg, Doug Petrie, and Rebecca Rand Kirshner will not be writing for Angel next year. They wrote most of my all-time favorite Buffy episodes. Who would you like to have seen write for Angel?

I’ll not be rejoicing. I liked seasons 6 and7 of Buffy, and think she has a lot of talent.

I don’t buy into the idea of Noxon as the scapegoat of what went wrong. Ultimately, it’s Joss Wheadon’s responsibility.

Also, it’s been known for a while that Noxon is going to another production company.

My ghod.

I read the subject wrong. I thought you had said “Mojo Nixon” for a moment up there…

Elvis is everywhere.

1. Woo Hoo! While maybe not exclusively her fault-- better safe then sorry.

2. Seasons 6-7 ruined Buffy. They were on average- bad. For every good episode there was 5 bad ones. Thank God for Angel, and the Firefly DVD coming soon!

3. I think Pepperlandgirl may have posted something on this topic before- you may want to take a look for it, as she tends to have some good information.