My mother and I have a game we play.

It’s called “Beached Whale”. While she’s laying peacefully in her queen-sized bed, I come up and try to roll her over into the “ocean” (the other side of the bed). She giggles and tells me to stop, but I keep going. I never win though. For some reason, it’s too hard to roll her all the way over and I start to feel bad for bothering her while she’s trying to rest. Actually, while we do play this game all the time, I never really told her it’s called “Beached Whale”. I don’t think she’d like that.

Wow. Very mundane and awfully pointless.

I’m sorry for laughing, but there is a high Norman Bates quotient to your OP, pizzabrat.

At the very LEAST, a Norman Bates factor. After all, a boy’s best friend is his mother. (shudder!)

Oh, and I’d share the “beached whale” thing with her. Moms love to hear that kind of thing.

A Freudian student just might have a field day with that.

My mom and I sometimes play Scrabble.

Hoo boy.

Nothing ese to add, just ‘Hoo boy’.

My mother and I had a game we used play. It was called Tickly Lions. She would chase me round the floor on her hands and knees and tickle me when she caught me. I was about three years old though.

She’s nearly seventy now but maybe she’d fancy a game of Beached Whale.

I thought the OP was more Jack Handey than Norman Bates. Hilarious, though.

LOL, Kalhoun! You owe me a keyboard.

Wow. Um.

Wow.

I was just relieved that he said the game he played with his mom wasn’t “hide the salami.”