Dumbass Fucking Thief!

I am so fucking pissed right now that I swear steam is coming out of my ears! Goddamn fucking thief, I don’t care if you have a sucky job, that DOES NOT FUCKING EXCUSE YOU FROM STEALING!

Hubby stopped at well-known, national fast food chain to eat yesterday. I won’t actually use the name of the joint, but the name has something to do with hamburgers and royalty. He used his debit card to pay for his order and did not realize until he got home that the cashier had not returned his card.

He immediately called this well-known, national fast food chain to see if they still had the card. The store manager stated, “Why, yes, we DO have the card Mr. Taters”. “We’ll lock it up in the office for you to pick-up”. Mr. Taters, feeling greatly relieved, and being a trusting soul, told said manager he’d pick up the card this morning.

Well, lo and behold, he returns to well-known, national fast-food store to pick up card and…they can’t find it! They don’t know where it could be. The night manager must have moved it, yeh, that’s the ticket, he must have moved it. Store manager calls night manager, but, hmmmmm…he can’t be reached.

Now, Mr. Taters is usually an easy-going fellow, but when he’s angry it’s not a pretty sight. He immediately came home and called our bank.

Well, guess what, some ASSHOLE, FUCKING, GOOD FOR NOTHING, GOAT-FELCHING, SON OF A BITCH, ASSCLOWN, LOW-LIFE THIEF ran up charges on the card.

I guess we were fortunate in that the thief is a FUCKING, ASSHAT, DUMBASS, and ran up just over $100.00 at, you guessed it, his place of employment. The bank has now cancelled our cards, it’ll take seven to ten days to get replacements, and my account is short that amount for another 10 days. They will dispute the charges, but I have to fill out a dispute form and fax or bring it in.

We’ve also called the cops and reported it and they are going to investigate. If they can actually catch the fucker, we plan to press charges so he’ll be prosecuted.

I think we’re like most people, we rarely use checks and always use our debit/credit card. Now, I have to go to the bank and get enough cash to to buy gas, morning coffee, cigarettes, etc.

What a fucking pain in the ass. Yes, Mr. Taters should have gone immediately to get the card, but as I said earlier, he’s a trusting soul, and thought things would be alright.

We were lucky in that the thief is stupid enough to garner a role on the show called “World’s Dumbest Thieves”, and did not go out and total our account.

Still, I am just so pissed I can’t think of enough vituperative swear words to put in this post.

Well, I don’t feel a whole lot better, but at least I’ve got some of the anger out of my system.

:mad: :mad:

Find out who the district manager for that Big Restaurant Chain is.

Think about how you’ve been inconvenienced, robbed, screwed. Build up a good head of steam.

Then call the guy up and let him know what his people have been up to.

:slight_smile:

I refer you tothis story for the stupidest thief of all time.

Can you imagine the scene? This poor fucknut opens the door, says, “All right, I’m taking over now!” I wonder if the judo team laughed, or just got straight to bending his sorry ass into a pretzel.

Write a big, bad, scary letter to the distict manager, and CC it to the owner, corporate, the BBB, the editor of your local paper, maybe the cops. Everybody you can think of. Don’t email; type up a real letter. They’ll take it more seriously.

Why the hell would anyone spend $100 at said hamburger emporium? That sounds vile. Especially if you work there; you should be sick of it.

This somehow reminds me of how pissed I was today when I was watching a rerun of 7th Heaven and Lucy’s teacher thought it was fine to eat Lucy’s lunch because Lucy didn’t understand geometry. I’m fucking sorry, teach. I don’t care how much it must suck to try to impart wisdom on satan-spawn like Lucy Camden. STEALING IS NOT FUCKING JUSTIFIED!!!

It’s a scary day when my passion for justice overrides my hatred for the CamClan.

Oh, you bet your sweet bippy I’ll be writing a letter to the district manager, and on up the chain.

I know most of my posts don’t show the finest grammar, but believe me I CAN write and get my point across in no uncertain terms.

Before I start writing letters to the editor and identifying where the place is, I want to hear from the police first. Don’t want to get myself in any legal jams, dontcha know.

As far as them spending over $100.00 at the place, it was three separate charges, the largest being over $60.00. I can think of two scenarios: a) the fushing fief bought all his buddies food; or b) he drew cash from the register drawer.

Besides writing a very scary letter, I do plan on calling the district manager to see what he/she plans on doing to rectify the situation. It better not being any freakin’ gift certificates either, because I will never set foot in the place again.

When I go to the bank tomorrow, I plan to review all the charges to make sure they were all caught. Hopefully, they were.

I’d like to slap the little mofo right upside his head and then break every little thieving finger. Gah!

Let us know what they do!!! I get so involved in these things; I can’t stand going through life not knowing if justice was served. :slight_smile:

Best of luck!

vituperative

Nice word choice. :slight_smile:

Did he get fired? You’re supposed to get fired for something like that. You’re supposed to get fired if you steal two bucks from the register, let alone $100 with the aid of a customer’s debit card. Please tell me he was fired.

I wouldn’t stress. Apart from the problem of being inconvenienced by not having your card for 10 days - everything else is up to the Bank / Credit Card company. Legally, at least here in Ireland, they have to prove that you spent the money - come up with a signed slip or something. If they can’t, well fuck 'em, it’s their problem.

Don’t stress.

You want dumbass thief? Take this morning in outer-suburban Melbourne. A petrol-station was held-up by armed robbers. They made-off with two large bags of…garbage!!

Didn’t anyone ever tell them that crime doesn’t pay??

Maroons. :smiley:

Small update…

I went to the bank this morning and ordered new cards. I must wait for the disputed charges form to arrive in the mail, as they don’t handle that at branches.

I couple more small charges were run up last night, at yep, you guessed it, well-known, national, fast food store, and of course, those will be disputed too. For some odd reason, the other larger charges dropped from the transaction record, and the bank explained that they may have been declined. I will of course continue to check our records.

I called corporate HQ clear out in Miami and found out this particular store is a franchise store, so corporate can’t do anything about it. They gave me the franchisee’s telephone number and I called him. I was only able to leave a message and am hoping that he has the sense to call back. When he does, I will obtain the address and write a letter.

I have a feeling this will haunt us for a little while at least. The new charges were run through AFTER we had cancelled the cards.

As for not stressing, well, I am trying hard not to, but banks are little different here in the U.S.A. It is still up to me to PROVE I or my husband didn’t run up the charges. You would think that once we cancelled the cards the burden of proof shifts elsewhere, but, alas, that is not to be.

Hopefully, I’ll hear from both the franchisee and the police soon and the situation will be rectified forthwith. However, I am a skeptic at heart, and will probably have to keep making calls to the franchisee and the police to see what has happened.

Hubby has learned a valuable lesson; never trust anybody. Seeing as how he is more cynical than me, I can’t believe he trusted enough to wait a day to attempt to pick-up the card. I guess he can’t either, he’s deeply frustrated.

But has the thief been fired? Sorry to harp on this, but if he’s still working there, I am going to be even more pissed on your behalf.

Rilchiam-I don’t know if the thief has been fired or not. I did receive a message from the franchise owner on my voice mail. He apologized and thanked me for bringing this to his attention. That was about the extent of his message. He’s supposed to call me back today and I am going to ask if the thief has been fired.

There’s really nothing new to say at this point, now it’s just a “wait and see” kind of thing.

Taters, talk to the franchaise location immediately. Many of them have security cameras trained on the ATM machine exactly because of this issue. The tapes erase within 24 hours, so you want to hurry on this. There should be a visual record of the thief using the ATM machine at the time of the transaction. This idiot needs to be apprehended in a really bad way. I hope they fry his ass like one of their cheap burgers.

Also, the bank should be able to make the ATM machine gobble the stolen card. They need to be put on notice that the ATM card is evidence in a crime so that the service staff who extract the card from the machine do not handle it. There should be a perfect set of fingerprints on that smooth plastic card. The outlet manager should also know who had access to the locked office in order to abscond with the card.

Okay; keep us posted!

GRRR I’d like to tear his/her scrawny ass apart for you!! I had my identity stolen 10 YEARS ago and am STILL trying to get my credit back to where it should be.People like that ought to be branded (literally) on their forheads with “THIEF” so EVERYONE knows.

For those of you wanting an update:

I spoke to the franchise owner today. The dirty little thief has been arrested and fired.

The owner then asked me how much had been run up on our card and asked if it was debit. I told him it can be used as either a debit or credit card and I was still trying to work out what had been run up. The owner is holding this employee’s last check so that he (the owner) isn’t out money on this. Although I can see his point of view on this, I personally don’t care about him being out money, I just want my money back.

I’m going to have my hubby call the PD to find out when the little creep was arrested and if we have to do anything else on that end.

I still will need to go through each charge w/the bank to find out which charges will need to be honored and which will need to disputed. There are some charges I’m not sure of, so I want to make sure I don’t dispute charge/debit we made.

As an FYI to all of you out there: The owner told me this has happened once before at his store, but with a twist. The employee would wait until the customer walked away and then pull the credit card receipt out of the drawer and write down the account the numbers. He did this to several customers. He then started using those account numbers to run up charges. It took them awhile to narrow down which drawer the transactions took place at. They needed proof that this employee was committing the crime, so they sent in a plain clothes detective to watch. The employee was busted in the act.

Kind of scary isn’t it? Seems there ought to be a way to circumvent theft like that; removing the last four of the account number on the receipt would be good. The transaction is done electronically anyway, so there’s no need for the store to have the paper receipt with the last four. The franchise owner is the person who suggested this and it makes sense.

Well that’s all for now.