Looking for Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies scripts

I have tried to Google for a web site that has the scripts for the Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies cartoons. So far I have not found anything. While I’m here I might as well pose the question I am trying to answer.

A friend and I have a friendly disagreement over one of the lines in the episode called “Knighty Knight Bugs.” In this episode Bugs Bunny is sent out to retrieve the “Singing Sword” from the Black Knight (played by Yosemite Sam). Sam has a fire-breathing dragon in this episode. In one scene Sam complains that the dragon had let his fire run out and starts shoveling coal into the dragon’s mouth.

The line we can’t agree on is where Sam says, “Now you’ve got coal!” My friend thinks Sam is saying, “Now you got cold!” Does anyone know which it is?

No, there’s no bet riding on this one. We just want to know so we can watch this cartoon without this question coming up between us every time it’s shown.

The line is “now you’ve caught a cold”. No script handy–that’s just from memory

I don’t know about scripts, but you can get a complete listing of plots, credits, release dates, etc. from Beck and Friedwald’s book Loonie Tunes and Merry Melodies:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0805008942/qid=1062603781/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_8/002-3095243-3417630?v=glance&s=books

It won’t help you with your dispute, though.

Thanks for the answer and the link. jsc1953’s answer makes sense since the dragon is sneezing throughout the episode. Looks like my friend’s answer was closer.