how do i get my mustache to grow faster/darker/fuller

i can grow a decent beard in a little over a month, but it gets to a certain point and stops getting longer so ill never have a long shaggy beard where i can keep my pet birds or squirrels

now on to my question

how come i cant grow a decent mustache. if i grow it for the same period as my beard it still looks like im junior high. any tips on getting my mustache to grow in thicker and more full?
everyone says shave it more often, each time it will be thicker and darker, but i shave it 4 times more often then my beard/sideburns.

How come?Probably heredity.Shave more often is an old wive’s tale,probably started by a 17 yr.old that shaved more often,and in a couple mos.or years,again depending on heredity,it grew thicker.

The same phenom that lets many men grow “beards” on their backs as they age.

A tip passed on to me in my younger days when faced with your 'stache problem.Use mascara,or whatever it is women use on their eyebrows/eyelashes,to make it * appear * fuller.Then use a straw for drinks :slight_smile:

yeah the only time i ever had an awesome mustache was when i mascaraed in cause i wanted to look trashy as possible. people who hadnt seen me in a wek couldnt tell that i did mascara it in , but those who saw me 3 hours before just kind laughed at me.

Hair grows at different rate on different parts of the body. Perhaps a slowly growing mustache is the luck of the draw. Just be patient and wait till it is as full as you want it to be.

Fingernails a slower that hare and toenails slower that fingernails.
They are all of the same material growing at different rates.

My old grandmother (born in the early 1900s) used to say to smear chicken shit on your lip to get your mustache to grow. I never tried that.

Hansolo, are you male or female? That might have something to do with it.

And there are other places to keep your pet birds and squirrels, that would be more fun for all concerned.

male.

im just gonna sit around till it grows.

im growing a mustache purely for the “when i was in 8th grade, the dude with the mustache got all the hot chicks, so if i grow a mustache that must equal hot chicks” factor. im testing out a theory here. its been 3 years since ive had to go on a date. now im single and i wanna see if the mustache will bring in the ladies. cause i know science fiction and baseketball references combined with my halfling mage with a morning star D&D stats aint bringing them in

and i know for a fact the trashy ness factor of the stache will bring in the cute young boys for me.

so hopefully it will work and get me both male and females to date. but i highly doubt it in reality