Return to the scene of the crime: Friday the 13th at Blondies, NYC

Hey gang, for those of you that are interested, some of us are meeting for chicken wings and drinks this Friday, Feb. 13 at Blondies, West 79th between Broadway and Amsterdam. People will start showing up at about 6 p.m.

As you may recall, Blondies is where we started off the NYC Dopefest, and there are some folks that couldn’t make it who requested a repeat performance.

See you there, I hope.

Thanks for the invite, but Mrs B and I will be rolling our way to Philly. I just hope they keep the Brotherly Love to themselves on Valentine’s Day :wink:

I’m so there. I might be late, but I’m <i>so</i> there.

Wish I could, but I have the ATS-W on Saturday, so I’d best not be partying Friday night.

Better you than me. I can’t think of a less romantic way of spending Valentines Day than regurgitating answers to questions about child psychology and education skills.

I’ll make every attempt to attend Friday’s festivities. Hope 2 C U L there.

See, it isn’t that much regurgitation if you haven’t studied that much in the first place. :smiley: Who do you know who’s a teacher, btw? Most people aren’t familiar with the acronym unless they’re teachers or friends/spouses/parents/family of teachers.

Like last time, I’m wondering how late people will be there. I might come but I think I’m obligated to be home for dinner, so I could easily not get there until 8:30 or 9. By which time yall will be sloshed. Interesting.

Anyway Bill, do tell!

Oooh, sounds great, but I have a ticket to the opera tonight and have to be there at 7:40 to climb the steps up to the cheap seats. I’m going to the gym beforehand but I’ll see if I can drop by.

I’ve just been informed that a report originally due next Thursday now has to be ready before noon on Monday, so that the client’s lawyers have time to review it before a meeting with Army Corps Tuesday afternoon. Guess what I’ll be doing this weekend… :frowning:

Probable ETA between 6:45 and 7. I can use some wings tonight