That guy's wearing fashionably over-sized sports-related attire!

This is the perfect opportunity to rationalize my bigotry!

You know what I’m talking about!

I do? :confused:

Yeah! Yankees suck! (Wait, is this really what he is talking about? I’m just guessing here.)

Yeah! Pull up your pants you fool!

Black ass, white ass, straight ass, gay ass, Christian ass, muslim ass, matters naught to me.

I giggle at all the droopy drawers.

What the hell are you talking about?

The inconsistent capitalization above is the result of a lazy pinky finger.

I’m going to take a wild guess and say the 21 year old dude who seduced the 14 year old girl.
Thats was how his outfit was described.

Yeah! Those hockey jerseys are huge! I mean, you could wear Patrick Roy’s gear under what the average fan usually buys for himself…what’s up with that?

What?

I guess everybody in the world can’t read my mind. Huh. Anyway, Mudd & Flutterby are close. Basically it’s a rant against those that say stuff like “race has nothing to do with it! If you’re dressed like a goddamned hoodlum then blah blah”. First of all, oversized clothing is hardly hoodlum, it’s been bland and mainstream for almost ten years now. You’re either wearing that or your wearing a faux vintage tee stuffed into cargo shorts (with a factory “worn” baseball cap and a pair of mysteriously pricey gay-rights flip-flops).

Nah. Not gonna post. Just pretend I made a smartass comment about breifs vs. boxers, then pizzabrat made fun of it, and called me a weenie.

When come back bring 3.14579

So how** do ** you tell if a flip flop is gay?

If your left flip-flop only wants to be with other left flip-flops (or right with right), you’ve got some gay footwear there, pal.

[ducky]
yup, Yup, YUP[/ducky]

That’s what I think too. Unless of course, you’re talking about our bigotry against people with no taste, common sense, or sense of fashion???

Doesn’t matter who wears it, it looks dumb. BUT, it’s always good for a laugh. Especially the kids who hold up their pants like ladies of old with hoop skirts, when they are attempting to navigate curbs. :smiley:

Is it April 21st yet? :rolleyes:

Its Almost May 33rd!

Not only is the supersized clothing stupid looking, but the stuff with every fucking team logo on it is even dumber looking. I’m down the street from the projects and that’s all these dumbasses wear.

What pisses me off is you can’t find the stuff in the correct size. I wanted a jersey for the gym and all they have are these 4XXL dresses. I asked the guy if they had normal size and he laughed.

It sounds to me that the twinks annoy you. Go hang with the bears for awhile.

Stuff that’s a bit baggy I can deal with… no problem. But if someone’s drawers are falling down every couple of seconds and he has to keep a hand on them to keep them up… well… that’s stupid.

And I don’t really want to see anyone’s boxers.

When you’re walking, instead of hearing slapslapslapslap*, you hear thap, thap, you thilly.

The other thing that makes no sense is it makes it harder for the homies to run from the cops.