Reality TV sluts, rejoice!

Sounds like this summer is gonna be all about reality TV.

Dancing with the Stars and The Cut sound like they could be good. The rest of it sounds like more fodder for the “reality TV is a sign of the impending apocalypse” camp. :wink:

Dancing with the Stars does look good…if they had regular people learning the dances instead of “celebrities”.

But… Ballroom dancing is icky. :eek: :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

-FrL-

My understanding is that each “celeb” (and I’m guessing we can use the term pretty loosely) is paired with a professional dancer. Hijinks ensue.

Okay some of those linked actually look okay (like The Law Firm) but I can’t possibly be the only one who thinks this is slightly offensive…

I’d say Beauty & The Geek looks more than “slightly” offensive, but I’m still planning to watch it. Mostly just to marvel at, no matter how big a dork I was in high school, at least I’m not a 31 year old virgin. (Thank God!)

The summer show I’m really looking forward to is The Inside. Yes, the preview I saw last night makes it look like a generic police procedureal, but it’s by the co-showrunner of Angel, Firefly, and Wonderfalls (Tim Minear), so I’m chuffed.

–Cliffy

Dancing with the Stars starts tonight – this is the one I’m really psyched for.