improper touching

Is there actually anyone out there, besides my future in laws who think touching your fiancees chest(a man) is sinful?
This is true. I heard it from my finace. They are appalled! That I actually touched his chest.
Please someone tell me they are really from the planet Vulcan or some other star in another solar system.
Has anyone ever heard of this? Known anyone like that? COme now, even Zion wouldn’t think That!

I guess it depends on what you touched your fiance’s chest with.

If you touched him with your hand, lose one point.
You touched him with a feather, lose two points.
If you touched him with your nipples, lose three points.

You can see where this is going.

Very funny. Be serious: I used my hand.Only.

Tramp :wink:

I’m joking, but you knew that. Most people would find that mildly ridiculous, but I think you know that too. So what does your fiance think?

Improper touching? I’m all for it! Who’s first?

Seriously–I’ve never heard of such a thing. Now I know where Bill gets it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds to me you need to re-evaluate this proposed marriage. Run before it’s too late. Your listed homepage doesn’t work. So I can’t say if it’s ok for you to touch my chest or not. But what the hell… If you must, touch away!

Are they very religious people? What if you had whapped him in the chest, would that have been appalling? They are definately weird, not you.

Here’s the situation: Rose’s little boy attempted to caress my chest like he had seen his mother do, that is, by lifting my shirt and, well, caressing me. My Dad saw this and told him not to do that. Later he asked me where the boy had gotten this behavior from, and I told him Rose had touched me that way (which I freely permitted her to do). My parents are VERY conservative, even for Mormons. They disapproved.

My feeling on it is, only the pectorals are off-limits, because they’re made of plastic and are thus very erogenous. Everything else except the no-no zone is fair game, including the legs. Do not attempt to massage my butt, however–a guy has to put his foot down somewhere! (Although I doubt I can put my foot down my butt.)

Rose, come back to me. And dammit, quit posting about our personal lives, or I will leave you for good. That’s a promise. This board is not “The Rose and Bill Comedy Hour,” although we’ve both attempted to make it so.

Oh Lordy, the places one could go with this.

You could argue that you’re doing this to stimulate him so he . . . um . . . provides more of a chance to get pregnant . . . hehehe

You could say it’s none of their fricking business what you do with him, and would they like to describe their sex and/or erotic lives with you?

The question is this: what does your husband think? You could always separate yourself from his folks, who seem to think, from what information you’ve given us, that theirs is clearly the way to think.

my dime

Okay, I was doing my best to stay out of it, in fact I never said anything before, but I must:

Rose & Bill: Imagine Drain Bead and myself posting an exchange similar to what you guys just posted. Be impartial here. Read what you wrote and imagine myself and Drain hacing that same exact very public conversation.

Do you really see those words and think to yourselves, “Boy, Satan and Drain Bead sure do seem perfect for each other, and they made the right decision to get married>”

No, I don’t think you do.

This is the first and last you will hear from me on the subject, and in fact I wouldn’t have said even THIS has I not remembered that you will both be responsible for a 4-year old child.

Yer pal,
Satan

I HAVE BEEN SMOKE-FREE FOR:
Three months, two weeks, three days, 20 hours, 43 minutes and 52 seconds.
4354 cigarettes not smoked, saving $544.32.
Life saved: 2 weeks, 1 day, 2 hours, 50 minutes.

Visit The Fabulous Forums of Fathom

Ummmm, I really, REALLY think that this is more personal than at least one of the parties is happy with. So I’m closing this puppy.

Lynn
AKA Shiva