Bomb the Fuckers!

No matter who or where. (Note to Australians: You’re doomed.)

Kinda makes ya proud, don’it.

Ouch.

Wait, there are stupid people out there? That opened my eyes…

I’m horrified and laughing. Poor Australia, no one knows where you are…and they mistake you for Iran. And you know they didn’t have to search too hard to find these idiots.

I wonder how many people interviewed knew that the country on the map was actually Australia?

That is the real strength of a democracy. While individual opinions on who we should invade are all over the place, consensus tends to converge on the most realistic targets like Iran, North Korea and France. It is not important if many people misidentify future targets geographically. Our missiles and aircraft carriers have state of the art Global Positioning Systems that make invading the wrong country rather unlikely.

Realistic targets, like France?
Please tell me I’m being whooshed.

I’m moving to North Korea (or Iran).

:stuck_out_tongue:

Spend enough time with a camera in Australia and you’d have no problem finding some idiots to film who couldn’t identify, say, Turkey (a country with a GDP similiar to that of Australia).

Please tell us we’re being whooshed by you.

We’ve always been at war with Oceania.

Are you honestly trying to suggest that France would be a realistic target for us to attack?

No, seriously, I’m fucking baffled.

A suggestion was made that France would be a realistic target. I can only assume that’s a whoosh, as it would take a certain pathology to consider France to not only be an enemy of ours, but a realistic target of war.

And you’re suggesting that my disbelief that, of all nations. France is a threat to our security, is a whoosh?

…okay, Window Media Player makes my browser go all dinky…

Spoilers anyone?

I wonder how many people they interviewed to distill it down to those idiots?

Not that the geographic knowledge of the average person is anything to write home about.

Wow, and yet time after time, people CONTINUE to encourage these people to vote. I think on election day, I might go out discouraging people from voting.

Erek

No matter what country the person said, the map showed Australia with that country’s name.

That was so very, very sad.

It’s so obviously a joke. I think.

I think Australia is a perfectly valid target. It’s so big. If we bomb France and miss, we could hit anynumber of cool little countries, like Luxembourg, or Andorra, or Vatican City. But if we bomb Australia and miss, what do we hit? Ocean, or New Zealand. Now that’s what I call a win-win result.