Why do I feel like throwing up when I get sexually excited?

Does this happen to anyone else?
What causes this?

Are you referring to a general feeling of nausea, or a specific, urgent, “I’m gonna puke RIGHT NOW!!!” kind of feeling?

Just nausea.

I don’t know, but I get the same thing. I put it up to general anxiety; in my case, at least, it isn’t too different from the nervous stomach feeling I get before a job interview or some other similarly nerve-wracking situation.

A second, and equally important question: why are all the Google ads on this thread page for sushi, of all damn things? Do I even want to know?

It could be related to a pounding heart. When my heart beats very fast (for whatever reason) sometimes I get a sensation I can only describe as nausea.

Try this: take deep breaths, as much air as you can take in at once, hold it for just a moment, and slowly expel it. Do this three or four times, and see if that does the trick.

How old are you? It may be related to a general anxiety about sexual activity, which might be reduced as you grow older and more comfortable with the whole scene.

Sez here that it can be related to elevated testosterone levels, a result of sexual arousal in both males and females:

However, that is a teen advice site, so I don’t know if their medical research is all that cutting-edge.

what about shakes when you get excited?

I’m kind of scared to orgasm. :o

Oh yeah, if I get sexually excited while sleeping, I don’t get the nausea. I guess it could be related to anxiety.

You didn’t go to prison, get forced to watch violence and sex while listening to Beethoven’s 9th, did you?

That might have done it.

Could be you’re just too sexy for your lunch :wink:

Is your real name Stan Marsh?

Does this happen when you masturbate, or only when you have sex with another person?

I get a very slight nausea sensation in this situation (either sex or masturbation) if I’ve gone for several days without any form of release. It doesn’t feel like anxiety nausea, and I’m certainly comfortable with having orgasms, so I don’t think that’s the cause.

Probably an adrenaline rush.

Maybe you should find a more attractive partner.

[Kelso]BURN![/Kelso]

:smiley:

[scrubs]

Ooooh…Kelllllllllllly Rippa!

[/scrubs]