Trivial things you've done this week no other dopers have

Today I:

I changed my car battery.

I gave my dad a 570 million year old fossilized trilobite complete with all three lobes.

Paid my uni fees for second semester?
Gone to choir practice - in the Sydney Opera House?

I finally managed to get TIE Fighter to run on my WIndows XP system.

Printed up a list of cheese steak places in Philadelphia?

Confided in a co-worker that I was quitting.

Hacked to pieces a row of overgrown nandina (“heavenly bamboo”) plants.

As a connoisseur and leading exponent of tissue crumpling, I have to say that yours are arranged in a manner guaranteed to excite my critical antennae. The style momentarily eluded my rapidly diminishing faculties but I now appreciate that they are Post-Modern tissues. Not before time do we finally see a work of serious artistic merit on this message board. You are to be commended.

I wouldn’t buy it though.

I changed a light bulb today but don’t think it was a simple matter. I needed a 60w standard clear bayonet cap but, in the absence of same, had to make do with a 40w candle clear bayonet cap. Fortunately the experience was only mildly catastrophic.

Scooped pond water for aquatic invertebrates? Anyone with me? No? It’s especially murky… Come on, you know you want to!

This week? Scraped slices of colon tissue off a slide, digested it, and tested it for mutations that cause resistance to a chemotheraputic drug.

I saw a bat fly into a wall and I gave a handjob to two different guys-- at the same time.

Does that make me a slut? :o

Went donkey shopping on the internet

Next time try concentrating on the handjobs instead of watching wildlife.

Um. Outside of seeing 80 year old titties, I can’t possibly top the previous two entries.

About thirty minutes ago I was standing in the middle of my living room naked, wearing a white hard hat and trying juggle my steak knives.

Check the OP, Clockwork. I would not call this “trivial.”

Then again, maybe you would:

:wink:

I made a ‘snow’ angel out of grass clippings I accidently dumped on my driveway.

Then I took a shower because I itched real bad.

Packed all of my worldly possessions into a single 7’ x 10’ trailer.

Wasted $450.30 of the U.S. Doper’s tax dollars by showing up to work and doing absolutely nothing.

Tripler
I’m like a two-term president after the third election: a “lame duck”.

Got a urine sample from a newborn by removing the plastic collection bag I had taped over his tiny little pee-er and removed the urine-soaked cotton balls I had placed therein for collection purposes and placed them in a 20 cc syringe and squeezed out 12 cc of urine.
This is why I get paid the big bucks.

I saw a Grayish Saltator just outside a banana plantation in Changuinola, Bocas del Toro - making 804 bird species I’ve seen in Panama.