I need a pub quiz team name

I need a team name for my pub quiz team tonight. Funniest name gets five points and the emcee usually rewards topical names. Any suggestions?

Prince and the New Trivia Generation?

Too Clever By Nought Point Five.

The Team Formerly Known As Prince?

Somebody suggested “The Fighting Ignorants” for the Straight Dope Team or something. That might work.

If it’s a little team, The Three Amoebas.

I wanna pub quiz team! (Just moved here, and am getting sick of having no friends.)

“Choosy Moms Choose Cock.”

That’s one that won the annual poll at my regular Pub Quiz gig. It works better when hearing it than reading.

Dude, the best pub trivia name is, bar none:

“Scott Bakula Fan Club: Local 319”

Perhaps to Dope-centric, but I suggest Cecil’s Weasels. On the theory that ‘weasel’ is a funny word and rhymes with Cecil.

‘Thimk’

If you’re all male: The Boys from Bizarre.

There is a pub chain over here called Firkin - all their locations are called The [something beginning with F] & Firkin. We were getting beered up in one on what turned out to be quiz night and spontaneously formed a team and entered it under the name “The Fellatio & Firkin”. We came third IIRC and many drunken giggles were had as they announced this fact and our winnings.

Norfolk and Good.

You could go with the classic “Universally Challenged” which I despise but it’s always a guaranteed name of a team round these parts.

I personally prefer:
Kylie Minogue’s Spunk Monastery

Kentucky Fried Children

SOFA KING
If you are asian, may I humbly suggest the name that my bowling team would be if we weren’t sponsered: Yu Fuk Dup

Jesus and the Huckleberries

Ferd The Bull

Monkey Toothpaste and Chipotle

My Johnson is 12 Inches Long

NASA Bolt

Google’s Evil Little Sister

Trivia Gone Wild

Best Band Name Ever

Oh, and somebody in the office suggested replacing Scott Bakula with Scott Baio

<mc’s name> priapism appreciation society.

Got another two:

The Cliff Claven Obscure All Stars (“aaaaaaaaaa little known fact there Normie”)

''Coalition Liberation of Itneninant Tree Dwellers"