Improve a television show by adding Zombies....

Jericho aside, most any television show can be improved by adding Zombies, what shows would you “improve” and how would you?

Since my television viewing is pretty limited (Simpsons/Family Guy/American Dad, BSG, Dr. Who), I don’t really have much of a list…

BSG; FZTE (Frakkin’ “Zombie Toaster” Edition)
the Cylon-specific virus mutates, and instead of killing the Meatbags, it reanimates them , they awake with the worst breath of the day, and an insatiable appetite for BRAAAIIINNNS…, and since the Raiders and Heavy Raiders have the highest Brain-to-body weight ratio, they are the first to be attacked

a contingent of Raiders escape and track down the Colonial fleet, amazingly enough, the Colonials recieve a Dradis contact from a “Rag Tag Fleet” of Raiders, as the Galactica goes to Condition One and the rest of the fleet prepares to jump away, the Colonials recieve an unusual signal from the Raiders…

a Surrender message…

a SpokesRaider comes forward (maybe a reincarnated Scar, perhaps (yes, i know, he died outside of the range of a Res ship) ) and puts the Rag Tag Raider’s fleet’s armaments and capabilities at the disposal of the Colonials, they offer to help defend the RTF from further Cylon attacks in exchange for “political asylum”

the story arc can be teased out a few episodes, the Raiders have an ulterior motive, (a “plan” if you will), they’re simply using the Colonials to help them launch an assault on the Zombified BaseStar(s) and Meatbags before a Meatbag downloads to the Res ship and spreads the Zombie pathogen throuout the entire ToasterNet network

there can be a “freindly” rivalry between the Raider’s “Top Gun” and the Galactica’s Top Guns (Starbuck and Kat), after long-term interaction with the Rag-Tag-Raiders, some of the Galactica crew begin to change their views on Cylon/Human interaction/relations, at least one of the Raiders (Scar? again?) begins to question their views on Humanity as well…

story arc can draw to a close when a Zombified BaseStar with Zombie Meatbag crew jumps into range of the RTF…

OTTOMH, ER and Medium, and not just because a zombie invasion might make some sense in a hospital-centered drama and a drama about a paranormally-gifted police consultant, but also because actors Mekhi Pfeifer and Jake Weber have already established their “fast zombie”-fighting street cred in the Dawn of the Dead remake. :smiley:

Wow MacTech!
I want to see that episode!
Maybe Ellen Tigh could come back as a Zombie?

I always felt that Re-Animator had the feel of a particularly odd and macabre episode of I Love Lucy.

Call it “Night of the Living Fred”

“Ahhhh! Ethel, I killed Fred! And Ricky’s going to be home any minute!”

“Oh, no, what are we going to do?”

“Wait! We’ve got that green Re-Animating liquid…”
“Ohhhh, no! No, no, no!”
“Oh, come on, Ethel! It only has to fool Ricky for a few minutes, until you can get Fred outside.”
“Well…How does it work?”

“I think you just inject a little into the neck.”
“I don’t know; that looks awfully creepy.”

“There!”
Fred: Uhhhhhhhhhhh!

(His eyes are rolled back in his head, and he staggers around, arms forward, like a bargain-basement Tor Johnson)
Ricky: Oh, hi, Fred! How are you doing?
Red; Uhhhhhhhh
Ricky: I know how you feel. Have you seen Lucy?

Sesame Street, with Zombie Mr. Hooper coming back to “comfort” Big Bird…

Well, honestly just about ANY TV show could be improved by adding zombies, IMO.

Specifically, these shows would benefit the most:

Jack has to defend America from the threat of a commie zombie invasion? YES. Count me in.

CSI (any of them) The crew starts to work on a homicide case, and guess what? The body GETS UP AND STARTS EATING BRAINS. Sweet.

Iron Chef Today’s ingredient? BRAINS. Rock on!

Deal or No Deal A zombie eats Howie Mandel’s brain (assuming he has one). Just because.

“Law & Order: Zombie Control Unit” - Detectives Briscoe and Greevy are on the case…

mm

The Wire’s team of crack detectives have to figure out how to infiltrate the communication system of the Zombie Drug Syndicate, whose only utterances seem to be monosyllabic grunts and groans. Can that effervescent Bubbles manage to sell them pre-tapped phones? Will McNulty and Kima fight over the cute bisexual zombie goddess? Will Mayor Royce be able to woo the white zombie vote?

I know it’s been said many times before but Jericho :wink: . And while I’m at it Real World, 700 Club, Hope & Faith, and Nancy Grace.

The Brady Bunch

Sam the Butcher brings Alice some brains, and boy does she need them. Unfortunately, Sam has turned into a zombie, and he infects the whole family. :eek: Things go from bad to worse when the zombies eat Mike’s blueprints for the strip mall project he was working on. :smiley:

The O’Reilly Factor: Zombies smash into the studio during taping, looking for living human brains to devour! Don’t worry, Bill will be fine.

Sailboat

The old Rankin-Bass special “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” can be re-shot as “Santa Zombie is coming to town”

an Undead Kris Kringle flies around the world on Christmas Eve, eating the Braaaiiinnns of children (good or bad, doesn’t matter, Braaaiiins are Braaaiiins!)

My Name is Earl

#157 - accidentily ran over Mikey Rogers with my car.

Seeing as how Mikey died, the only way to make up for it is to bring him back to life. Earl finds a book on witchcraft and summons Mikey back from the dead.

Mickey starts to terrorize the town. He rampages through Club Chubby and we see Catalina running in out in her stripper outfit. :wink: .

The day is saved when Darnell starts into a speech about politics and Joy nails him with a shot to the skull in the back of the brain.

Earl realizes Mikey was better off dead and scratches him off the list.

Randy says something stupid.

Tonight, on a very special Law & Order - Jerry Orbach returns.

The first thing that came to mind when I read the thread title was Full House. Zombies eat the entire cast.

I’m going to have to go for Gilligan’s Island. Outthinking the zombies would have added at least a somewhat intelligent foe to their roster of obstacles.

Plus some of them needed to have their brains eaten.

Some really introspective, philosophical anime movie or series.

Y’know, show some big apocalyptic Chris-Carter conspiracy plot, or some neurotic’s inner journey through finding their place in the modern world…and, all of a sudden, just have the dead rise to attack the living. Not an allegory, or a subplot…just f*ckin’ zombies show up, for no reason. (“I hate myself…But, I might be able to love myself…I might be allowed to stay he—AAAAIGH! My GOD what IS that thi—GAH, my ARM! IT BIT OFF HALF MY ARM!”)

Y’know, just to put everything in proper perspective. (And because it just would be as funny as fried Hell. Which is more important.)

Leave It To Beaver: Zombie Wars 2006.

The Cleavers still all live together, just as they’ve done since the 1950’s.

Beav still rides his bike.
Wally still plays catch.
Ward smokes the same pipe.
Mom wears the same dress.
Nothing has changed.
Except…the decomposition!

The View. Zombies eat the rest of the cast’s brains. (Evidently, they’ve already started with Rosie.)

Then everyone dies.

That’d be an improvement.

Prison Break: T-Bag vs. a Zombie.
House vs. a Zombie

Final Scoe: Arrogant, criminal bastards 2. Zombies 0