Fake translations of commonplace phrases

Even in this more relaxed and informal era, there are still a number of foreign (non-English, for all you polyglots out there in Notamericastan) phrases in common use in literature, the arts, and snooty restaurant menus. A correct definition is only a google away, but what fun is that? What follows is what some of those phrases ought to mean.
[ul]
[li]Honi soit qui mal y pense: “Don’t be a hater.”[/li][li]Novus ordo seclorum: “Jefferson had some really righteous bud.”[/li][li]Annuit Coeptis: “We really, really want to be Rome.”[/li][li]E Pluribus Unum: “Don’t you dare walk out that door.”[/li][li]Quod erat demonstrandum (QED): “Aren’t you sorry you asked?”[/li][li]Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori: “You go first.”[/li][li]Kyrie eleison: “FREEBIRD! FREEBIRD!”[/li][li]Agnus Dei: “Be honest. You chewed the host.”[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]In flagrante delicto: “You forgot to lock the door.”[/li][li]Caveat emptor: “You paid how much?”[/li][li]Mea culpa: “So sue me, dude.”[/li][li]Vox populi: “Excuse me sir, could I have five minutes of your time?”[/li][li]Carpe diem: “It’s too nice out to sit in an office. I’m going fishing.”[/li][li]Ex libris: “Give me back that book!”[/li][li]Rigor mortis: “Man, this is strong weed!”[/li][/ul]

*** J’accuse réception**: The secretary did it!

Spaghetti bolognese: spaghetti with bologna
Spaghetti carbonara: spaghetti on fire

Priceless!!!

I don’t understand this one.

But the *Agnus Dei * is said before communion, not after.

It reminds me of church goers who can’t sing the more difficult hymns, but practically shout out the Kyrie.

**do you have/sell matches ** = would you like to go back to my place bouncy bouncy

From BTVS:
Willow: Carpe diem!
Buffy: Fish of the day?

Illegitimus non carborundum This (bastard) file is dull and won’t cut.

Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres : Some people have enough gall to start a third party.

ad nauseam: disgusting commercial.
Bona fide: non-chemically-enhanced erection.
Je ne sais quoi: He takes a shower every day.

Bravo!!

Qui s’excuse, s’accuse He who smelt it dealt it.

Magna cum laude: didn’t get much sex in college.

Yes, but what does Freebird mean?

It’s arguably the band Lynyrd Skynyrd’s greatest hit–one of those endless jam songs that are so popular with hair band enthusiasts, the songs where every band member gets a turn to be pretentious. Anyway, drunk clueless arseholes in the audience who can’t remember their own names can always manage to bellow “FREEBIRD, FREEBIRD!!” every ten seconds during a concert because it’s the only song they know/can remember.

Yup, the kyrie is kinda like that…

Quis custodies ipsos custodiet: Dude, where’s your car?

Quo vadis?: DAMMIT, CAT! Those were my favorite shoes!

Nil desperandum: We really need a goal here.

Post mortem: Zombie thread.

Pro bono: U2 is my favourite band.

Pro forma: Retired football player.

Hors de combat: Catfight.

Pièce de résistance: A woman who won’t put out.

Iwanakutemo Wakare Damn stupid foreigner…

Sic transit gloria mundi–Gloria began her work week by puking on the subway.