::screaming expletives::

Jeez, I hate this. Ok, I guess I should explain. I have to do physical therapy for the next 3 weeks because I strained some muscles in my back, and my mother has been really restricting my visits to the land outside my house lately. It also seems that the most fun things that were planned to happen this year were all planned for right around now. Arrgh. At least she let me go to Homecoming last night. Tonight Hypergirl and a few of her friends are going to see RHPS up in West Palm Beach, and my mom already told me I can’t do anything this weekend so I can “rest my back.” Goddamnit, one of the few times I have an open opportunity to go to the damned thing, and I can’t go because I don’t have a ride and my mom’s restricting my contact with the outside world. What the hell? Where did my life go in the past couple of weeks doing this shit? I swear, watch every fun thing happen while I can’t do anything, and then it’ll all stop when I can go do stuff. [Jess, you know if this becomes true I’m gonna rub it in for the longest time because I resent the fact that I can’t have any fun for 3 more weeks while you can whenever. You know how much I wanted to go to this, and now I can’t.] ::wanting to scream expletives right now but holding back because I was yelling too much yesterday at the dance::

:frowning: Sorry to hear that, ssskuggiii. I hope that doesn’t turn out to be true for you. And, that you heal up quickly too.

{{{{{{ssskuggiii}}}}}}

I know how you feel, ssskuggiii. About 4 years ago, I was in a car wreck that left me in a wheelchair for a while and I had to do physical therapy also. Things may seem like they suck right now, but just keep in mind things aren’t as bad as they could be. Example? I was so fucked up, I couldn’t even bathe myself. I had hyperextended my right knee, broke my left leg, three ribs, and my left arm. So I couldn’t stand on my own, it was extremely painful to bend at the waist, and I had one good arm. (luckily I’m right-handed, so I was still able to, huh? what? I’m sorry, back to the subject – ) I couldn’t do anything with my friends, cuz it was too much work for me to bother wanting to get in and out of cars.

It was during this time I found my passion for the Playstation :slight_smile:

So don’t sweat it. The RHPS isn’t going anywhere, it’s been around for 20+ years, it’ll be around a little longer I think. Time will pass, you’ll get better and then you can do some catching up. It may suck now, but you can’t do the Time Warp with a bad back. And if I hear you see RHPS and don’t do the Time Warp I’ll have no choice but to find you and, well I don’t know, but it won’t be pleasant.

So while you’re friends are off doing friend things, find something just for you. It’ll be your thing to enjoy and no one else needs to know about it or share it with you, because it’s only for you.

(Tasha) . . . squeezes Tasha’s butt with his left hand

:innocent: what? me?

::huggles Tasha tiiiight::
That seriously sucks. Shame on you, Jess, leaving her alone. :slight_smile:
But really, that’s gotta be awful. Why can’t you go? If it’s for the physical therapy reasons, you did much more jumping around last night at Homecoming than you will at RHPS (even if it is RHPS, it’s more screaming things and occasionally throwing stuff than body movement, right?). Not to mention that you didn’t seem to be in too much pain while doing the jumping around :slight_smile:
Maybe you can beg really nicely?

Ummm…why were you jumping around at Homecoming if you already had strained muscles in the first place?

Paddy, hands off my ass.

The dress I wore had a bustier-style top with boning. Voila, instant lumbar support to some extent. [still didn’t help with the part about it staying up the whole time] I can’t help but booty dance sometimes. As for me being less social because of this, my mom is being Atilla the Hun about it because she didn’t want to bring me to the doctor to get it checked out in the first place. The biggest reason why I’m bitching about it is because being stuck in the house when my mom’s home is torture sometimes.

even if you are locked-down for 3 weeks or so, its way better than 2-3 years. trust me.

you are a better dancer than me. i worship the ground you walk on. or something like that. ahh too much thinking…

I’m also a bouncier one. Thanks. ::hugs lauren:: I just gotta remember when I just let myself go to not shut my eyes for too long. I have to keep with the flow of the crowd or else I end up in middle of dance floor with no one around me. I need someone who worships me, even if it’s for my dancing. I even got “cheers” for my dancing from this girl who hates me from my old school last night. Woohoo.

Know how you feel Tash (kinda). I redamaged my ribs a few weeks back and movement is restricted, exercise is out. And I’m missing activity very badly.

sigh

And not burning calories…

Uh oh, god help you… you called her Tash.

Anyway TashA, I’m sorry your mom’s being a bitch about letting you out. But at least you had fun at homecoming. And you are a good dancer. And at least you could get guys to dance with you. Me, I couldn’t even get my own boyfriend to dance. Though I guess that’s a good thing if he would have looked like some of the people who did dance (I think you know who I mean). And I couldn’t even dance with male friends because he would get jealous. But anyway, it’s not my fault that you couldn’t go to RHPS, but I’m really sorry anyway. I love you Tasha! {{{Tasha}}}

If it makes you feel better, I didn’t get to be devirginized.

:smiley: