No matter how you shake and dance- how to keep the last drop of piss off my leg?

Not a joke thread, although joke answers are welcome. I’ve had this problem for as long as I can remember. It only really affects me when I’m at work wearing a particular pair of thin light khakis- with jeans or thicker pants or at home, I just deal with it, as its not visible. I can shake it twenty times, use my hand to wipe it off, everything. I’ve even tried taking a paper towel to the stall and wiping my weiner with that, but I usually still leave a micrscopic bit, which somehow invariably leaves this spot on the crotch of the pants, or in a worst case scenario, a trail down my leg. How such a tiny speck of piss can leave such a big stain is beyoind me. I’m then forced to soak my crotch in water and if someone notices, claim I spilled it on myself at the sink. Does anyone else here suffer from this, and have any tips on overcoming it? I know I can’t be alone here due to the little rhyme about it. If its relevant, five inches but its thick. Ok not so thick.

Great username/thread title. :smiley:

If I’m wearing thin light pants, I tend to wear them with undies. Usually keeps the wee on the undies, and off the pants. Usually.

I do the papertowel trick as well, it usually gets most of it.

I suppose you could just not wear those particular khakis, but that doesn’t really resolve the underlying issue.

Catheter and pop bottle.
Problem solved.

Another concern about the paper towel thing is someone seeing it and think I’m spanking it and tell everyone- unless this is a common thing and a guy would know what I’m doing. Not like I’d spank it at the urinal anyway.

And I wear boxers everyday, but somehow still have the problem, glad to see I’m not alone though. :slight_smile:

Heh, I know what you mean. I thought I was alone in this problem too!

I only do the papertowel thing if no one else is around or if I can use a stall and just grab some toilet paper.

Wring it out like a dish towel.

You could tape this to your wanker.

Walk around and let it air-dry before putting your pants back on.

I’ve had success massaging for a couple of seconds at the underside of the base of the shaft where the penis and scrotum meet, personally.

Doesn’t that make a different sort of mess?

After a couple seconds? Then you my friend have other issues beyond the one in the OP. :smiley:

You could try weraing a kilt and keeping a wide stance. I’m sure this is why they were invented.

Thank you for this post. I now have bits of partially masticated sandwich on my monitor. :smiley:

I have given up trying to fix the problem. I just walk out of the bathroom and give a greeting to anyone I might walk by so as to keep their eyes up on my face.

Wow. I am so glad I am female. We use toilet paper, it works and I have yet to be accused of masturbating while doing basic clean-up. My advice? do what my son does – pee in the stall and use a bit of toilet paper to get that last drop or two before putting your pants back in place.

Depends.

On what?

On sale, ideally.

I’ve mentioned this in a thread before and JayRx1981 mentions above. The male urethra is shaped like a P-trap. You have to push on your perineum (taint, choad, etc) to get the little bit that gets trapped there.

You mean, a paper towel to catch the remaining liquid that leaks out upon shaking? That might work for me, but invariably there would be some more hanging about that would leak out and not get caught if I were briefless.

But a paper towel or TP directly applied, at least for me, leads, by capillary action, to a very uncomfortable urethra. (At least paper is not as insidious as the Candiru!)