The Straight Dope

Go Back   Straight Dope Message Board > Main > In My Humble Opinion (IMHO)

Old 02-04-2008, 11:08 PM

Do most women enjoy receiving oral sex?

Not only yes, but Helllllll Yesssss!

What's not to like? Mmm mm mmm mmm mmm. I like a lot of clitoral stimulation so I must say that a finger and tongue are definitely two different sensations.

Oral stimulation is fantastic, both giving and receiving.
Advertisements  
Old 02-04-2008, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooje
I don't want to sound like I just fell off the turnip truck, but......how the hell do you get your teeth involved???
Some people think "nibbling" and "biting" are appropriate.... NOT!
Old 02-04-2008, 11:14 PM

In all honesty, I find the idea of it kinda gross. It's just...ick. So on the surface, no.

However, with the right person, someone who really knows what they're doing, and if the mood is right*, oral can be absolutely mind-shatteringly good. So it's not really something I seek out or request, and if it's not going well I would definitely call it quits rather than 'endure', but it's not something I'd say I uniformly dislike.

*It's possible that means 'I'm rather drunk', but that would be quite un-lady-like now, wouldn't it?

ETA: Teeth? Oh good god, if you're using your teeth, you're doing it very, very wrong.

Last edited by NinjaChick; 02-04-2008 at 11:16 PM..
Old 02-04-2008, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyNot
There's no "should" about it. But I'm still willing to bet that, statistically, MOST women find it pleasurable. Ergo, if you've never tried it because you're ashamed of what you think might be an unpleasant odor (which probably isn't) or because you think he must be doing it out of obligation, not pleasure (which he probably isn't) or because you think your thighs are too fat (which they probably aren't) or he'll see your jiggly belly (which he probably won't care about, 'cause, hey! pussy six inches lower is much more interesting!), then I think that's a shame. Same way I think it's a shame to refuse a new food because it's "icky" when you've never tried it. Is it possible you'll try it and not like it? Well, yeah. But it's more likely that you'll try it and like it, and it will be one more bodily delight to enjoy. We don't have so many of those that we should be throwing away one of nature's greatest gifts, y'know?

But of course, if you don't like it, you don't like it. And if you don't want to try it, don't try it. But when I run my workshops for young women and hear these reasons from girls who have never tried it, I try to dispel the myths so that they can make a more informed choice: you probably don't smell bad, he (or she) probably likes doing it, and pulling your knees out with your hands makes access possible no matter the size of your thighs.

I'm not trying to explain why YOU don't like oral sex. I'm explaining some of the reasons given to me by girls who I've talked to who won't try oral sex.
You seem to have missed a large part of my post. I specifically addressed the issue of "hang-ups and issues," and I said that I DO enjoy receiving oral sex.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Charter Member

Last girl I dated didn't like it. Mostly because for her it was pointless, she actually came easier during intercourse (bizarre, I know). Every once in a while she'd let me do it (I enjoy performing it, it's a lovely part of the body), but it was more for me than her.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:06 AM

What a weird thread. I would have thought if I ever discovered a woman who didn't like having her man in the boat wrapped in my tongue that she was either frigid or had severe body/sexuality/intimacy issues. Ignorance fought, I guess.

How do these women reach orgasm with a partner? Digital stimulation? Or are these the types who write woeful cries for help like "well, I don't have to have an orgasm to feel good, just being with my man is all I need..."?

Last edited by marshmallow; 02-05-2008 at 12:06 AM..
Old 02-05-2008, 02:10 AM

Ladies -- Thank you all for providing your opinions and experiences. From the sample of respondents, it seems that it is not that unusual for a woman not to enjoy or want this, for a variety of reasons. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see what else comes out.

Last edited by Radegast; 02-05-2008 at 02:10 AM..
Old 02-05-2008, 04:24 AM

Possible reason #37: It's too passive.

I'm usually too ADD to enjoy receiving oral, unless there's something else going on simultaneously. It's far too easy for my mind to wander and get distracted, I prefer being more active. Since orgasm via penetration is almost guaranteed, oral is a nice bit of brief foreplay that I could just as easily skip.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:41 AM
Charter Member

My limited sample correlates being able to come really easily during intercourse with being "meh" about oral. There's more than a few replies in this thread that suggest similarly.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:09 AM

It's a mood thing for me.

Which means sometimes I love it, and sometimes it isn't what I want at all.

Sometimes I want the physical intimacy of actual intercourse, and sometimes I enjoy lying back and being indulged. Sometimes I love indulging my SO and sometimes I'm selfish. (Which means sometimes he gets a BJ and sometimes he doesn't.)

I have a hard time believing that oral sex, done properly, just isn't enjoyable for some women, even if it's just foreplay...but then again, I'm just one girl. I have no right to say what other women should or shouldn't like.

I will say that even though I've never worried about how I smell/taste, my current SO really really gets off on both, and I find it both bewildering and a turn-on. Like I never thought the way it tastes would be a turn-off...but I never had any idea that it could be as delicious as he seems to find it. He really really loves it. He gets off on it.

That's of course a bonus for me, but I would never expect that. Which is why I can't say that a woman who doesn't enjoy oral sex is "hung up" in some way. Who am I to say what should get another woman off? If she's getting off and so are you, and you're both enjoying yourselves, I don't think the "how" is particularly important.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow
What a weird thread. I would have thought if I ever discovered a woman who didn't like having her man in the boat wrapped in my tongue that she was either frigid or had severe body/sexuality/intimacy issues. Ignorance fought, I guess.

How do these women reach orgasm with a partner? Digital stimulation? Or are these the types who write woeful cries for help like "well, I don't have to have an orgasm to feel good, just being with my man is all I need..."?
I reach orgasm with penetration or clitoral stimulation -- oral is just meh for me. Sure, I can orgasm from my husband's oral work, but I prefer the penile penetration bit. As for the bolded part....uh, yeh, no -- on the rare occasion when my partner doesn't bring me to orgasm, I do it for myself. I'm selfish like that.

The reasons for women not liking oral are varied and many, but in the end, my point is not one of them makes a woman weird or unusual -- well, unless she can only orgasm by slathering her nether regions with tequila and setting them on fire -- that would make her both weird and unusual. Everyone has likes and dislikes. It makes me sad when a female friend says she can't enjoy oral because she "smells" or "it's gross" because that's usually a hang-up and being as how I am about as un-hung-up as a girl can get...well, it's just sad.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radegast
Ladies -- Thank you all for providing your opinions and experiences. From the sample of respondents, it seems that it is not that unusual for a woman not to enjoy or want this, for a variety of reasons. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see what else comes out.
Just a note- some women can't cum from oral sex, some find it 'meh,' but it can still be beneficial in the long term. Getting dry humped won't make me cum, but it gets me revved up for what's to come. In simple terms, foreplay. Even 'bad' oral (with no biting or excessive attention to labia) can be good if it doesn't go on too long and is followed by something better. Also, it's nice to know the guys cares (and yes, there are still guys who do not go down on girls, even to reciprocate. And I don't just mean Italian mobsters)

ETA Oh, and a woman doesn't have to swallow to know her partner's pre-cum -- or scrotum -- is funky.

Last edited by Cat Fight; 02-05-2008 at 10:21 AM..
Old 02-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Charter Member

I was fortunate in having an older woman teach me how to do cunnilingus. The strange thing is she was less experienced in some ways. She had been married 10 years and said she never had an orgasm with her husband in any position. He was of the "old school" where a good wife was supposed to lie there and take it until he was done. After he fell asleep, she'd go into the bathroom and get herself off.

But she decided it was time to make a change in both lovers and techniques, and we experimented, starting with Masters & Johnson and a lot of trial & error. We both learned a lot and much of what I learned was applicable to other women. I have had rave reviews (or else they're very good actors a la Harry/Sally).

And I once dated a nurse who taught me about smells. Anything that doesn't smell right is because of poor hygiene or infections. She told me that infections are so common that many women think that is the normal female condition, but it doesn't take much to clear it up and everyone's much happier. Think Flagyl, girls. You don't have to smell like a 10 day old carp.

Ladies, how about simultaneous oral with g-spot stimulation? When I gradually, slowly work up to that, it seems to drive some lovers wild.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:23 AM

Who was it that said that oral sex was like the sexual equivalent of watching paint dry? I just don't care for it. I *don't* like a lot of stimulation there--I'm far more about the penetration. Trust me, I've tried it. In all sorts of moods, in all sorts of contexts, but only with my husband and he's the only one there will ever be. So if I don't like it now, I probably never will.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:49 AM

Quote:

Umm ... no. Some women do in fact reach orgasm from plain old intercourse. It's not physiologically impossible.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:23 PM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbbth
Personally I think it should have been worked into that song in The Sound of Music, at the top of the list of her favorite things. Maybe that is just me though.
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Superb cunnilingus from each of my flings
These are a few of my favorite things!

I can SO hear Julie Andrews singing it.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricker
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Superb cunnilingus from each of my flings
These are a few of my favorite things!

I can SO hear Julie Andrews singing it.
And she sure wouldn't need a spoonful of sugar to help me go down.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:

I know several have already answered, but I've just got to ask, where did you get the idea that there are NO women that orgasm from good ole penile penetration?

Makes me feel all kinky that my most screaming, mind-blowing orgasms come from classic missionary position. What can I say? I'm just freaky that way
Old 02-05-2008, 06:22 PM

As a woman, I'm actually surprised at the number of women here that have orgasms from penetration. I don't recall ever getting off from penile penetration (band name?). All of the so-called experts say that it's difficult to orgasm from penetration so marshmallow's statement doesn't seem odd to me at all. The very position of the clit and vaginal opening aren't really conducive to high levels of stimulation...for me anyway.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby
As a woman, I'm actually surprised at the number of women here that have orgasms from penetration. I don't recall ever getting off from penile penetration (band name?). All of the so-called experts say that it's difficult to orgasm from penetration so marshmallow's statement doesn't seem odd to me at all. The very position of the clit and vaginal opening aren't really conducive to high levels of stimulation...for me anyway.
Except that if you remember the g-spot is internal. It can only be stimulated effectively via penetration (preferably penile IMO). I don't want to go into TMI territory, but I also mention that there are 2 dimensions with penetration, depth and girth -- both of which have certain pleasurable qualities. At least, in my personal experience.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orual
Umm ... no. Some women do in fact reach orgasm from plain old intercourse. It's not physiologically impossible.

Hell, some women can get off just with their imagination and no stimulation at all.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlotta
I know several have already answered, but I've just got to ask, where did you get the idea that there are NO women that orgasm from good ole penile penetration?
I can sort of understand how someone might get the idea that women rarely cum from penetration alone. They're in the minority, and there is a lot of emphasis on this in women's mags and sex columns to assure other women that they're normal. Of course, in a way clitoral and vaginal orgasms are one and the same, as the 'g-spot' is really just the 'roots' of the clitoris.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:

I find it absolutely flabbergasting that women get off easier through oral. I rarely get off from oral, although I enjoy it. It's foreplay; the appetizer to the main course. I'm usually too impatient.

I don't have many, if any hangups, I have a great opinion of my body, I orgasm frequently and with vigor-mostly from penetration. Tongue is such pale comparison to a good hard dicking.

Maybe all you oral fans are just afraid of real sex*

*Take this for the joke it is.

Last edited by fisha; 02-05-2008 at 09:36 PM..
Old 02-05-2008, 09:39 PM

Oral with digital penetration is my favorite kind of sex. The orgasms I get from oral are the ones that leave me unable to speak or walk or function for several minutes. Penetration orgasms are amazing too, but a lot more work for me, physically.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerosa
Hell, some women can get off just with their imagination and no stimulation at all.
My girlfriend once got off when the hairdresser was washing her hair.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litoris
You know, my husband is good at what he does, he enjoys it and always wants to go down, but I just feel meh about it. Believe me, I have absolutely no hangups about sex. I know my vagina is clean and tastes and smells lovely, I don't have a problem kissing my husband after he has had his chance at it, but I just don't care for oral sex. Never have. It just doesn't do it for me, I like penetration, and to be honest, too much (meaning more than a minute or two) of being on the receiving end of foreplay becomes annoying.
This, only with my name on the post.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
And here I thought that the question of "frigidity" died with Freud. Sadly no, I guess.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:41 PM

And the other thing... you can't actually look into your partner's eyes during oral. I mean, I guess you sort of can, but there's more distance. So in a way it's way more intimate, but in another way it's not intimate at all.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:04 PM
BellRungBookShut-CandleSnuffed BellRungBookShut-CandleSnuffed is offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCentStamp
And she sure wouldn't need a spoonful of sugar to help me go down.
Even at age 72?

Re: everyone who's naysaying the teeth: yes, this is certainly rare, but as maybe men know better than women, not all women are the same. I've had teeth requested before.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:31 AM

Hmmm. This most recent tack may prompt me to start a thread on the fundamental hotness of Julie Andrews. I always thought I was a little off for thinking of her as sexy, but maybe I'm not alone.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamozzle
My girlfriend once got off when the hairdresser was washing her hair.
Oh man! Give me her number?

What? Don't look at me like that! No, I don't mean your girlfriend's number. I mean the hairdresser!
Old 02-06-2008, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Hmmm. This most recent tack may prompt me to start a thread on the fundamental hotness of Julie Andrews. I always thought I was a little off for thinking of her as sexy, but maybe I'm not alone.
I'll be there. And yes, BellRungBookShut-CandleSnuffed, even at 72.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Elephant Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivesmarch4th
And the other thing... you can't actually look into your partner's eyes during oral. I mean, I guess you sort of can, but there's more distance. So in a way it's way more intimate, but in another way it's not intimate at all.
This is one of the few negatives of oral sex: The view.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam
This is one of the few negatives of oral sex: The view.
Sam -- I beg to differ. As I'm very visual, the view is a big part of why I enjoy doing it.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:08 AM

Quote:

I've never had any difficulty having an orgasm during intercourse*. In fact, it's a rare day when I can't have an orgasm during intercourse. And, frankly, on those days, there's just no force on heaven or earth that'll result in my having an orgasm. Some days are just like that.

I think part of the disconnect is that at least in my case, there's not a whole lot of room between "oooo that feels lovely" and "sonofabitch that hurts stop it!" A little is great, but too much rapidly becomes annoying and shortly thereafter painful. If I'm masturbating (which I thoroughly enjoy and do often Omniscient), I'm, well, me and know precisely where the line is and can avoid it very, very easily - a gentleman who isn't me isn't going to have the same precise and instantaneous feedback without whole piles of very offputting up-to-the-minute instructions from me. I find that sucks the fun out of th experience for both me and him.

Another (and probably much bigger) part of the disconnect is that some folks have gotten the meme that women can never come from intercourse alone stuck in their head. Granted, for some women, this is the truth. And for a bunch more women, orgasm from intercourse alone is difficult (or takes a hella long time, which runs into technical difficulties on both sides). However, neither of these subsets account for all women. Some of us do just fine with intercourse alone. And prefer it.

The orgasms I get from intercourse alone (with a bare minimum of foreplay - typically less than a couple of minutes - more than that just gets annoying for me) are better than the ones I've gotten through digital stimulation. I can't speak for orgasms from oral, because I've never had one - it just doesn't do anything for me.

*Okay, I officially give up. By "intercourse" I mean a nice solid deep dickin'. Yes, oral sex is intercourse, and ditigal sex is intercourse, and lots of things are actually intercourse - blah blah blah disclaimers about definitions blah blah blah
Old 02-06-2008, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaG
There are three reasons (IME) that women may not enjoy oral sex:

1. They're uncomfortable with their bodies
2. They feel it's less intimate than intercourse
3. You're doing it wrong

The first makes me sad. The second makes me confused. The third makes me jump up and scream "Dude!!! TEETH!!!"
My experience is that most women do like it, but on the few occasions I've found they don't, it's been #1. I have heard fears of #3 regarding teeth, from previous bad experiences. Not run into #2, as far as I can remmeber.
There's not as much physical contact with oral. I mean, yes, the man has his face all up in your vulva. But he seems far away. With most positions for intercourse, you can either be face to face or have a lot of body-to-body contact, which enhances intimacy (to me, at least).
Old 02-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Elephant Whisperer

Quote:
Sam -- I beg to differ. As I'm very visual, the view is a big part of why I enjoy doing it.
Maybe I'm thinking of 69. Panoramic view of the Black Hole of Calcutta.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Litoris -- Thanks for your reply. I find it arousing to do this for my partner, but I've accepted that it isn't going to happen with my wife.

I've known women over the full spectrum from "hate it" to "can't get enough of it." As it seems to be the conventional view that women love it, I was curious to see what folks on the board would have to say about it. I also thought other men might be curious. After doing a search and not finding the topic discussed previously, I figured "what the heck?"
My appreciation for oral sex has grown exponentially in line with my partner's developing skill and appreciation for performance. Early in our relationship I'd enjoy and encourage the activity in a theoretical sense, but it certainly wasn't rocking my world by any stretch of the imagination. As the years have gone by and he's started paying more attention and enjoying it himself, it's gotten better and better and I'm more and more enthusiastic about it.
I'd advise talking with her to find out exactly what she doesn't like about it. It may be a personal hangup, may be skill, may just be that she's not into that particular activity. For me, I didn't get off with oral sex for years, but didn't get off in any realm, in general, for a long time either--so the problem wasn't only his skill, it was also that I didn't know what to advise him to do, either. In other words, we had to learn together what worked, and fortunately for me he's an attentive student .

Also, about all the teeth and nibbling comments, I beg to differ. Nibble anything you want, except the very most sensitive bit, and toss in a few occasional sharp nips to labia majora and inner thighs, please.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Kinda like apples, not everyone likes them, but people don't look at you like you have grown a third eyeball when you say "oh, I don't really care for apples."
Although apples, for all their deliciousness, don't make you come.

My SO doesn't like the oral either. Well, she does, but not for longer than it takes to get her primed for the Main Event (TM).

She's only let me stay down there long enough to make her come once, and that required a lot of rope.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really Not All That Bright
Although apples, for all their deliciousness, don't make you come.

My SO doesn't like the oral either. Well, she does, but not for longer than it takes to get her primed for the Main Event (TM).

She's only let me stay down there long enough to make her come once, and that required a lot of rope.
I don't know. I have seen some interesting websites. I think there might be people for whom apples are an orgasm-inducing item. For me, oral doesn't make me come either, so it is just like apples to me. I don't particularly care for either except in very specific quantities, when I am in the mood for them and in a certain way. Go figure.

Funny enough, this thread is quite reassuring for me. For so many years, we have had the "women don't come with just penetration" myth shoved at us from every angle. We have had the guys told "oh, you'd better give her foreplay for hours if you want her to call you back" crap. To read a thread in which so many women admit that they are like I -- and enjoy a good old-fashioned dicking, well, it comforts me. Hard to imagine I was beginning to think I must be strange in that foreplay for me was never much more than prepping for the Good Stuff.

At any rate, it just goes to prove what I have said for years upon years -- the only way to make your partner orgasm and enjoy it is to listen to them when they say "yes, that's it" or "no, ick, yuck, ohmygawd that's gross" and give them feedback for what works for you. My husband and I are both very open about what we like and dislike. There are a few things he likes (such as giving oral) that for me are meh, I let him have it sometimes in return for him doing me the same courtesy on a few things that I like and he is meh about. We have a good sex life, if a bit on the rare side for both of us. That's just because we have kids, though.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:12 PM

Quote:
I don't particularly care for either except in very specific quantities, when I am in the mood for them and in a certain way. Go figure.
Which begs the question: exactly what quantity of apple(s) does make you come then?

Having been in an LTR with a girl who only came via oral (and wanted to do so thrice daily), and then ended up in an LTR with a girl who (virtually) only comes during penetration, you can see, perhaps, why men like to answer the question "what are you thinking?" with "Nothing".

We're saving our brains for the stuff that requires really deep thought, like sex.

Last edited by Really Not All That Bright; 02-06-2008 at 04:16 PM..
Old 02-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Elephant Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really Not All That Bright
Which begs the question: exactly what quantity of apple(s) does make you come then?
Nitpick: That prompts the question, not begs the question.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Nitpick: That prompts the question, not begs the question.
*googles*

So it does.

A little more ignorance fought.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:51 AM

I've never come from penetration, but it sure is fun. It's been a while, but I can safely say that actually having an orgasm isn't always required during sex for me. I can be perfectly happy without it, or if I don't have one during but find I do want one afterwards, that's easy enough to do anyway. I don't know if it's been technique issues or what, but I'm pretty meh on oral -- I'm up for it if he really wants to, but if he expects to rock my world unless he does something quite different than I've experienced before he's going to be disappointed. Not that it's not enjoyable, but it just doesn't do much.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:02 PM

Gayish man here, who although having had sex with women, has never given oral sex to one.

Anecdotal from female housemate who has been open about her sex life: Used to not be able to orgasm from sex, and really only enjoyed anal sex. Until one sex partner who apparently was very good at oral sex, which gave her her first taste of orgasm. I think regular intercourse still didn't do it for her, however. Apparently she had never really experimented much with self-pleasure. After this guy she got a vibrator and started trying different techniques on herself. With her next boyfriend regular intercourse was able to bring her to climax, which she credits to her self-exploration. Having read a lot of women's lit, there does seem to be a common theme of not being able to climax from regular intercourse until having explored self-pleasure.

From a man's perspective, I'll say that personally, although oral sex from certain people is great, from others it is at best boring and at worst painful or uncomfortable. Perhaps because I'm circumcised, any direct rubbing against the head of my dick is uncomfortable and will "numb" me to any pleasurable sensation. Unfortunately a lot of people seem to think the way to get you off is to concentrate friction in that area. So I can imagine women having similar problems if say they would enjoy oral sex in general, but direct rubbing against the clit was uncomfortable.

Women seem to have a greater reputation for being more complicated and/or varietal when it comes to their needs in reaching climax. I find that I'm somewhat particular and sensitive in similar ways and wonder if this a true generalization or just a myth.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:16 PM

Receiving isnt my favorite thing - most of the time I do without. Well, until I met my SO. He loves it! He does a great job, so I cant say that I dont care for it because of option 3.

For me, I prefer the intensity of orgasms via intercourse. Oral is a nice change when I'm really in the mood for it, but that's the key - I need to be in the mood. I was blessed with a very sensitive clit, but at times the stimulation can lean on the annoying side. Besides, I orgasm more via vaginal stimulation vs clitoris.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:14 PM

I've been with a few women in my time, and not once, ever, have I ever been with one that did not enjoy it. It amazes me that I'm reading about women not liking it.

Or maybe i'm just damn good at it?
Old 02-07-2008, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1980
Either that, or something about prison makes women crave it more?

Old 02-07-2008, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1980
I've been with a few women in my time, and not once, ever, have I ever been with one that did not enjoy it. It amazes me that I'm reading about women not liking it.

Or maybe they were just damned good actors? (Partially in jest)
Old 02-07-2008, 06:30 PM

As for myself, I do enjoy oral sex. Especially when my partner is able to use his mouth and his finger(s). Sadly, a lot of women do not enjoy it for those reasons mentioned above.

Sex isn't always about chasing the big O, but rather cruising down the winding, luxurious road. Destination matters not. The only things that do are your travel companion and mode of transportation.

So ladies, happy motoring!