Veronica Mars - the FBI Presentation

Just got the Veronica Mars Season 3 bonus features disc from zip.ca, and eagerly watched the ‘Veronica Mars at the FBI’ presentation - a fourteen minute re-pilot made to pitch the case for a fourth season. It looks really good, and I’m extra-disappointed that the CW didn’t go for it, even though Kristen Bell was pretty good on Heroes last fall. Such be life in Hollywood though.

What I’m very curious about, though, is where I could find out information about the rest of the ‘cast’ of the presentation. Veronica is the only character from the previous show who appears in it, and there’s quite a substantial supporting cast - her FBI boss, fellow rookies, a senior agent or two, and a couple of ‘suspects’. In particular, Veronica’s “Academy ex”, Seth, is giving me that feeling of “Do I know him from some other role or not, and if so, what is it?”

There were no closing credits on the presentation itself other than the production company, which surprised me considering how much time they spend on credits for other DVD featurettes and so on. IMDB doesn’t seem to have an entry for it.

Does anybody know where you can find casting information for things like this?

Bumping… hello? Anybody even seen this? Anybody have questions of me about it?

(Hopes that his thread doesn’t sink down and die like this.) :smiley: