Do you like your Kia Sedona?

I need to hear the positives and negatives about the Kia Sedona - from performance to comfort to cargo space. Please tell all. And, what is your model’s year and mileage? Is this your first Kia? Would you buy another Kia? …Also, if you gave up another make’s minivan or SUV for the Sedona, any regrets?
What would you buy next time you need a minivan?

I drove it just once. Despite a 6-way power seat vs. the manual ones I’ve had in all my Chrysler and GM minivans, I couldn’t get comfortable.

Compared to other minivans it handles poorly, feels a lot more top-heavy, leans a lot more in turns.

When I tell my sister what mpg I used to get in my various Dodge and Plymouth vans and what I get now in my current Pontiac, she says her best mileage is about on par with my worst mileage.

The automotive press says it’s the heaviest and slowest of the pack and they all say it’s got the worst mpg, too.

Rated very very low in reliablity. :frowning:

Hyundai is about the same price and is rated much higher.

Minivan? Come ON! Get a real car! Hey, it’s my opinion - not humble, but there it is.

The Sedona was redesigned for 2006. Which is the model we have. It has been very reliable. 32,000 miles and no trouble. Has many of the features of more expensive vans.

I don’t know the mileage, but I believe that is comparable to most mini-vans. Hyundai does not make a mini-van, also KIA and Hyundai are the same company.

Yes, I have succombed to getting a minivan. :frowning: …With the understanding that my wife owes me a Corvette! :smiley: See? Compromise…the key to a happy marriage!

I heard on the news today that it got a poor rating for crash safety. It was the only one in the class that did.