Anyone use Wesbanco?

Does anyone on here happen to use Wesbanco? If so, have you had problems with it?

Our home-town bank has been overtaken by this bank and so far it has been one disaster after another. First, they sent us debit cards, but with only one of the account holder’s names (two to Mrs. Small, none to me). A week later, they sent me a letter to apologize and say my new card would be here by the 30th. It just showed up a few days ago. Worse, they told use several things about our accounts would stay the same (ie, PIN numbers, account numbers, online banking information) and by midnight that day it had all changed. They also de-activated my wife’s debit card because they had sent her duplicate cards. This was not something odd really, but there was only one card activated, not both. Also, it worked at 5pm, but not at 6:30 when we went back to the store for something we forgot earlier. Today was the last straw, so to speak. The online banking shows us as overdrawn and there is a debit for an in-person withdrawl of an odd dollar amount for this morning. Neither my wife nor I went to the bank today, and even if we did, getting 58.41 is rather precise for either of us.

Now, all these things have convinced me that it would be wise to switch banks, or at least be more careful until all their bugs are worked out. We actually already opened an account, but I wonder if others have had issues with this bank. We would like to close the account, but if they really are a good bank outside of their sloppy takeovers, it would be nice to know. Also, we can’t close the account until our tax rebate stipend is deposited, since we opted for direct deposit back before the merger/takeover.

Brendon Small