Celebrities with shared birthdays

As everyone’s probably heard by now, Abraham Lincoln and Charles Darwin were both born on Feb 12, 1809 (200 yeas ago today).

I can think of several examples of shared death dates: Shakespeare and Cervantes; Th. Jefferson and John Adams; John Kennedy, CS Lewis and Aldous Huxley. But can anyone think of other pairs of shared birth dates?

I’m thinking mega historical figures. So let’s nip this in the bud right now: don’t come back with Mary Kate and Ashley Olson. :slight_smile:

I’ve been going through Wikipedia, and the best I’ve found so far is May 19, 1925:
* Pol Pot, Cambodian Khmer Rouge leader (d. 1998)
* Malcolm X, African-American civil rights activist (d. 1965)
and October 13, 1925:
* Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
* Lenny Bruce, American comedian. (d. 1966)

::crosses off Salma Hayak, Keannu Reeves, Mark Harmon and Terry Bradshaw, all born on September 2nd::

Well, which is it? Celebrities or mega historical figures?

This is the 23rd April, now World Book Day. Unfortunately England and Spain were using different calenders at the time (1616), so actually Cervantes died 10 days earlier than Shakespeare. Or perhaps even 11, as the date on his tombstone would probably be the day after he actually died. Not that I want to be pedantic, or anything . . .

I was hoping for mega historical, but I’ll settle for celebrities. But it’s got to be the same date & year (like Lincoln & Darwin).

Mother Teresa and Princess Diana.

Oops, sorry, they were five days apart. I’d thought it was the same day.

Amazing what a good skin care regime can do for you . . .

Damn! I was thinking death dates!

You can pick any day at random and find celebrities and important historical figures who share a birthday. Taking my own birthday, you have:

Pope Leo XII
Claude Debussy
George Herriman
Dorothy Parker
Deng Xiaoping
John Lee Hooker
Ray Bradbury
Carl Yastrzemski
Cindy Williams

Same date & year, people. Let’s not make this too easy.

Well, in 1994 -the season shortend by the big strike- major league baseball’s two MVP’s were Jeff Bagwell and Frank “the Big Hurt” Thomas.

Both will probably be Hall of Famers in a few years.

Both were born on May 27, 1968.