Fotheringay-Phipps: Pushing Buttons for Fun or Really That Stupid?

I cannot decide if **Fotheringay-Phipps **is deliberately posting the most stupid attempts at “arguments” possible to watch people’s reactions, or if s/he really is that fucking retarded.

F-P, you’re either a troll or a moron. If you’re a troll, shame on you; if you’re a moron, shut up and let the grownups talk.

I just want to know what purpose forced masturbation has beyond extreme embarrassment.

I remember the master saying that one load had around 20 calories, so maybe forced masturbation is a secret plan to feed the world?

Perhaps expelling semen reduces testosterone and makes the prisoners more docile?

Or maybe…sorry that’s all I got

Why does everything have to be so black and white with you, eh?

Can you think of any other explanation for F-P’s posts in that thread than “troll” or “moron who doesn’t understand how to make an argument”? If you can, I’d like to hear it.

[sub]I think RNATB was saying “why can’t it be both?”[/sub]

He’s a sock for Dick?

So we’ll be seeing him at a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert soon?

Did the Red Hot cover “Let The Eagle Soar” ?

I had this guy mentally labeled as “troll” a long time ago and subsequently started skipping his posts. See my signature for more advice. :smiley:

Posts like this one are the reason I’ve stopped even attempting to engage him in GD (or anywhere else – Stoid’s lawyer thread has some other great examples of this style of argument). If his views are genuine, he is a despicable, contemptible human being. And if they’re not genuine, well… we all know what that means.

Nah, 'cause if he’s a moron, there’s no malice behind it, and if there’s malice behind it, he’s deliberately constructing his arguments to create as much anger as possible, which requires some degree of intelligence.

Morons can be dicks too, y’know.

True. But the question is whether he’s deliberately attempting to elicit a response he finds amusing by spouting out shit that he doesn’t actually believe (some degree of smart, but a dick), or whether he’s really stupid enough to think that he’s making anything resembling a coherent argument (not smart, potentially but not necessarily also a dick).

Snatch…

FWIW, he named himself after a character who was known to his friends as Barmy. (And it’s pronounced Funghy-Phipps for the non-Wodehouse readers out there.)

I really should read more Wodehouse.

I thought Trolls were generally bipedal.

Start with Pearls, Girls and Monty Bodkin. Really, you must.

Had previously read *The Code of the Woosters *and some huge short story collection, and I’m currently in the middle of The Adventures of Sally. I’ll have to pick this one up, too, thanks!

SiXSwordS, I’m with you. Bipedal (and possibly with bad Jamaican accents, though that may be the WoW talking).

I don’t think even Flea could save THAT one.