The Pro-Choice: Murder For the Born Also

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/11/michigan.shooting/index.html

<snip>

I guess it’s not just us pro-life people who are terrorists. You pro-abortionites also don’t mind murdering the living too I suppose.

Nonsense; this is just a lone lunatic who killed a pro-birther as part of his rampage. Pro-birthers on the other hand as a movement encourage and promote violence against their enemies.

And that’s a rather clumsy quote job.

Stupid fuckers. I mean the shooter and you, Curtis Lemay.

Nevermind.

“Pro-abortionites”? What?

Speaking as a member of The Pro-Choice, I denounce the murder of anti-abortion activists.

So how long will it take Curtis LeMay to withdraw his statement and ask for the thread to be locked?

As I read the horribly mangled article above, (ignoring the poorly edited trollage) the shooter bumped off someone he knew, then karked the antiabortion protester and was looking for a third victim. I wonder - is it like eating potato chips? Do you only stop when you run out?

Did he have an immensely long list, starting with someone he really hated, then skipping to peope who were annoying with gross pictures, and then ticking through the kid who got in front of him in first grade, and the rude deli clerk, finally ending 6 billion killings later with the death of Tom Hanks in a nearly depopulated world?
Also “Enlarge Font Enlarge Font” are truly words to live by.

What the fuck is a “pro-abortionite?”

This guy sounds like a nutcase, but for the record, I condemn the killing of anti-abortion assholes. You will not find any pro-choicers supporting this action, and abortion still is not murder.

The OP’s argument is as fucked-up as are his language skills.

ITT: the OP is a douche bag.

Curtis LeMay please back off on the thread starting frenzy. And please don’t post entire cnn articles. No warning issued.

ETA: I’m closing this, because the OP really lacks a substantial rant. Anyone who really wants to rant about the OP may start a thread.

Gfactor
Pit Moderator