Guess the character by the eating habits

1. This TV character likes yogurt, Chinese food, sushi, tapas, Anejo, Absolut neat, and just about anything that’s expensive, though he’s also been known to eat home-cooked meals at someone else’s house.

2. These TV characters subsisted on a diet of Beefaroni, Twinkies, pizza, Tater tots, ice cream, blueberry pancakes and muffins, hamburgers, ice cream, and a huge amount of coffee.

3. This TV character drinks only one brand of bottled water.

4. This TV character has a yearning for fresh fruit because it was denied to him for more than 10 years.

Put in your guesses and/or add your own hints.

1. Adrian Monk. He only drinks Sierra Springs (I think…) water.

2. I can’t recall his name, but he’s the main character from Life. He was falsely imprisoned for over ten years, hence the lack of fresh fruit. (Is this true? Do most max. security prisons not have much (any?) fresh fruit?)
    My own:

3. This movie character loves gumdrops…but not the red ones.

4. This comic and TV show character just loves his Oreos.

I can’t answer any of the above, but I want to play anyway.

1. This character prefers crab juice to Mountain Dew. (Only mentioned in one episode, but it should be easy for this group.)
  2. Years ago it was jelly babies. More recently it was bananas. Who knows what’s next?
  3. Ballantine’s beer (although his son will have a dry sherry).
  4. Bef and loobster.

7-Homer Simpson
9-Martin Crane

1. Doctor Who
  2. Martin Frasier

New one:

1. One movie character orders dry toast to eat while his brother orders four whole fried chickens.

Elwood and Jake Blues

1. This literary figure likes to eat chickens that have been fed blueberries, and drinks huge amounts of beer at every meal.

Nero Wolfe.

And this guy drinks milk.

I didn’t even have to get to the part about the coffee to figure out that 2 in the OP is Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone on TV have such a consistent diet of junk food as they did.

I think 1. is Michael Westin.

J’onn J’onnz, the Martian Manhunter - though some time back they retconned them into identical, but not Trademark infringing, Chocos.

[quote=“bouv, post:2, topic:522737”]

<snip>

My own:
5. This movie character loves gumdrops…but not the red ones.
Kazan

:confused:Why isn’t my quote in a BOX???

1. A group of friends who enjoy pizza
  1. This character lives on diner food, gas station food, plenty of beer, and pretty much anything placed in front of him. His much larger brother prefers chicken salad, when he eats at all.

Both correct.

We were looking for “The Doctor,” but the judges will accept your answer.

I guess No. 10 wasn’t really fair.They’re served at the Hungry Heifer, where Norm from “Cheers” is a regular known as “the guy who comes back.” But it’s kind of cheating because bef and loobster are only referred to once and Norm didn’t actually say he liked them.

1. This TV law enforcement officer preferred cherry pie.
  1. And a damned fine cup of coffee: Agent Cooper (Twin Peaks).
  1. Milk and Pepsi
  2. Uncooked baked beans
  3. roasted leg of an “absent friend”
  4. Strudel with whipped cream
  1. Bachalor chow and a sandwich from a bathroom vending machine.