Rock cliches

I’ve decided its my goal in life to date every single rock cliche ever, but I need a better list. Here’s what I have so far:

• Insecure attention whore
  • Pretentious, artsy type who takes everything way too seriously (got him)
  • Alcoholic/drug addict
  • Geek
  • Man-child (got this one, too)
  • Idiot (I did date an idiot, but not in the context I’m thinking of)
  • Womanizer

Some help to complete this list, and my purpose in life?

how about man-slut, newly converted christian, and angry female folk artist?

‘Big following in Japan’ technical maestro whose 41 albums have mysteriously escaped your, and everyone’s, attention

Four ex-models going the ‘Led Zeppelin with breasts’ route to rock footnote obscurity

Grown-up ex-boy band puppet targetting AOR acclaim and missing by an area the size of Kansas

Rebellious brat (act) family man (reality)

GothRock God having a 7 yr. old’s skill with make-up

Recovering alco / junkie / whatever into ‘Just say no’ campaigns now his music is flat, stale and very bad

Former just-the-bassist keen to prove he is lead singer material, despite lack of corroborative evidence

Ex-stadium headliner, now can’t get arrested, playing folk clubs for beer money and proclaiming ‘Actually, it’s more “real” and I prefer it’.

One-hit-27-years-ago wonder, fat, playing ‘frilly shirt’ cabaret slots for food

Not exactly a rapper, not exactly a DJ, doesn’t exactly write songs or play anything, rich and successful as fuck and arrogant with it

Studio-bound ‘multi-instrumentalist’ irretrievably lost in overdub hell, averaging 17 months per completed track

Fomer just-the-producer, keen to prove he can fart better music than any of the acts he’s ever had the agony of working with

Former secretary to studio exec now headline act thanks to ‘fluke’ participation in recording sesh

Once child prodigy, now 43 and desperately trying to be 12 again

The “related to famous and talented performer but unfortunately the genes didn’t carry over” (Bonham, Lennon, Wilson, Philips, etc.)

The “clone band performer who can play his idol’s music note for note, but can’t come up with something original to save his life.” (Bonham again, and others too obscure to remember)

–sublight.