Why did they put fluoride in the drinking water at the concentration camps in WWII?

I doubt very seriously that they had the Jewish people’s teeth in their interest. Since Sodium Fluoride in a Nero-Toxin and a waste by product of the manufacture of Aluminum, why do we need to ingest it into our bodies?

Wouldn’t topical solutions be better? Then at the very least you could spit it out.
I understand that this nero-toxin is used also as an insecticide like rat poison.

Maybe someone can enlighten me on the why its needed vs the natural organic fluoridation derived from proper foods as an edible salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body, whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble. The body refuses to assimilate it.

Thank you in advance for any input you may have.

My understanding is that it was part of a Communist plot to sap our precious bodily fluids, though the exact mechanism is a little fuzzy to me…

OP, what is your source for information on that?

I just googled it and found numerous articles that say it was used to make the prisoner’s docile and subservient. I also read various articles on how it is linked to sterility and other ill health affects.

I would like the choice to not drink it, or take showers in it because our skin the the largest living organism our body has. You would think with all the information out there by now that somebody would say that this is not necessary to ingest into our bodies and other alternatives could be used.

I found numerous sources. I will provide a few for you.
http://douglassreport.com/reports-2010/x600h6ab-fluoride/x600h6ab-home/?gclid=CLeIzdqL0qICFQ855wodvExdzQ

http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm

http://www.thyroid-info.com/articles/shamesfluoride.htm

I got to run a few errands. I look forward to viewing your responses.
Thanks everyone!

Could you please link to some of the actual sources that you’ve found via google?

Here is one more.

http://www.preferrednetwork.com/FLUORIDE_STUPIDITY.htm

I have a pet blue whale named “Nero.” He’s the largest organism my body has.

Try well water.

Seriously, if you live in a house with a well and septic system your water may not have any appreciable fluoride in it at all. The Water Police will not show up to force you to put it into your well water, either.

The downside to the well solution, though, is that some well water naturally contains fluoride, sometimes in considerably higher concentrations than that added to municipal water. So you’ll need to test your well water. Well, you should do that regularly anyhow, because well do sometimes have problems.

After that, well, you might either need to make your own toothpaste, or find some health food store that sells fluoride-free toothpaste. Then, if you buy bottled water, you may have to worry about whether or not it contains any fluoride (some bottled water comes from municipal sources that have fluoride added, others come from sources that naturally have it). Perhaps you could opt for distilled water, which is chemically pure.

The good news is that you (and your organisms large and small) are unlikely to live in a WWII concentration camp.

Can you provide a better source for the details on the Nazi experiments with fluoridation? Most searches merely turn up the same repeated claim.

The history of the development of fluoridation is that it was originally noticed that a problem (dental fluorosis) was caused by excessive naturally fluorinated water. But a side effect of the condition was resistance to tooth decay. After further study of what level might help without causing the problem, tests in the US were first carried out in 1945.

Without knowing for certain, my guess is that if this was done under the Nazi regime, it was likely for the reason that the Nazis had no ethical constraints when it came to testing on people they considered of lesser races. So if they were thinking about fluoridation of the German tap water, it would make sense test it out on the Jews first. I should stress that this is only a guess and I have no idea whether they actually did this or not. I’m merely suggesting a plausible reason.

Personally, I think a better list of more reliable sources would help with understanding fluoridation. As for one that’s clearly anti-fluoridation but at least makes a tiny effort to reference its claims, see flouridealert.org.

I’m not finding the sources that that site is claiming. For instance, it says:

But my quick look at the book can’t find any reference to that at all.

The only places I see this claim are anti-fluoridation sites. So I think I’d like to know first if there are any unbiased sites that can show that the Nazis actually did put fluoride in the water.

Well, Papa always said, if you see it on Google, it must be so.

I love the way these nut sites always say stuff like “Y is a byproduct of X”, in an attempt to make it seem like if you eat Y you’re actually eating X!!!111 It shows a complete lack of understanding of chemistry.

What’s a nero-toxin, anyway? Poison to rid your home of troublesome Roman emperors?

Have you seen Nero lately? The stuff must work!

So’s water.

So’s carbon dioxide.

You want to watch out for Dihydrogen Monoxide too. It is also in the stuff that comes out of your faucets and shower head, and any fluoride that Jews in the concentration camps may have got was definitely adulterated with this stuff too. About 6,500 Americans are killed by it every year.

Anybody named Nero, in fact. Nero Wolf. Turek’s pet blue whale. The late Laura Nyro. Even Nemo the clownfish with the underdeveloped fin :(.

All of these folks better watch out.

I, for one, refuse to bother to refute this nonsense when the OP can’t even be bothered to spell correctly or use the correct words to say what he’s trying to say.