I'm making breakfast; how do you want your eggs?

Just eggs. No fancy omelets, benedicts or souffles.

Scrambled - with smoked salmon.

Am I dining in public? Then I’ll take over medium (over easy if there’s a hash on the plate.)

In the privacy of my own home? Scrambled, overcooked until it’s slightly browned, with a slice of processed American cheese melted on top. I won’t eat it around food snobs because I hate defending my uncouth food choices, but it’s comfort food from childhood and my favorite way of eating eggs.

How sweet of you to make me breakfast! :smiley:

I’m definitely a scrambled eggs kind of girl - the short stack with bacon and scramble is my standard diner order. When I’m at home I like to toss in some feta cheese and sauteed red peppers as well.

While you’re making breakfast MMM, I’ll have my eggs fertilized by George Clooney. Then, since you won’t make me eggs benedict, I’ll settle for sunny side up. Are you making coffee?

Okay, that’s 5 more to go…

Over easy,only 8 seconds on the second side please. And some buttered sourdough toast for dipping and sopping.

Y’all are going to have to bring your own American cheese, salmon, red peppers, feta, hash and George Clooney.

All I have on hand are 3 dozen eggs.

What the hell - coffee too. Bottomless cup. Best coffee in the world, etc.
mmm

I’ll take mine sunny side up, since you won’t do anything fancy. Cook it til the white part has turned a nice shade of brown though. And lots of black pepper.

Over medium please. I used to have to have my mom order my eggs because I couldn’t remember what they called it. hehe.

Not that I can eat right now anyway, heading off to get my cholesterol checked and I’ve been fasting. But I’ll be ready for those eggs in another hour or so!

Usually over easy, although I will sometimes scramble them.

Scrambled, with dill, loose.

Mean Mr Mustard, you’re awfully kind to be making short order breakfasts AND including great coffee.

George will have 4 eggs scrambled, thanks. He needs to keep his protein up.

Yeah, that’s about right. And then slide them out of the pan on top of one piece of toast and leave another piece of toast to mop up.

Sunny side up. I just pop the entire egg, yolk and white all, into my mouth and swallow. It’s an IHOP oyster. Delicious.

I just got that WhyNot … :smack: :smiley:

I like my eggs just about any way. But I must share this. For a simple and very fast breakfast.

Drop 6-7 frozen tater-tots in a bowl. Microwave for one minute. Crack an egg and stir in with the tater-tots (pseudo hash browns). Cook for one minute.

A good addition is to lay a corn tortilla on it and some salsa.

This also works very well with left over baked potatoes diced up. Corn tortilla, egg on top in a bowl (a small bit of butter or Pam spray under the tortilla). Microwave for one minute. Add a chopped (previously cooked) baker and salsa. Wav for 1 more minute.

2 minutes. Done.

Uh, oh. Looks like I missed a funny.

I hate when that happens.

'splain, please?
mmm

…just that George Clooney is my FIRST Impossible Thing B4 Breakfast…

Typically scrambled unless I get eggs Benedict.