Quickly! What should I ask for for Christmas? (Need answer fast.)

My mom asked me a couple of weeks ago what I wanted for Christmas. I told her I want a Wii since I don’t have one and I’d like to play Metroid: Other M.

The day I got back from Thanksgiving with them, my girlfriend told me her brother had given her his Wii and that she’ll be keeping it at my house since she doesn’t have a TV big enough to make it worth it. Now I’ve got a Wii at my house that I can play Metroid on, and now I have absolutely no idea what to ask for.

I’m the kind of guy that people hate shopping for, since I simply buy something myself if I want it. I already have a PS3, XBox 360, and sufficient HDTV to go with them. I was looking at the iPad, but I already have a MacBook Pro, so that’s not necessary. I’ve got a Motorola Droid, so I’m okay in the cell phone department. I kinda want a new suit (never owned or really needed one before), but that seems like a lame thing to ask for.

So what should I ask for? I’m a geeky guy and I obviously like electronic gadgets, but I have pretty much everything I need. Mom gave me a deadline of Wednesday to tell her, but I’ve been wrapped up in a school project and haven’t had a chance to call her. Suggestions? Ideas?

(P.S. - I hope I don’t come off as totally materialistic in this post. My mom really enjoys giving gifts she knows makes her family happy and she’ll vent her Italian rage upon me if I say, “Oh, just get me anything.”)

I would just go with the iPad. More portable and much more gadget-ier than your MacBook Pro and the large touch screen makes everyone stare and go “Ooooooooo.”

Ask for the new Kinnect controllerless controller for your Xbox 360? Any other games you want? (The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess game and both No More Heroes I and II for the Wii are a couple my son seems to love)

I approve of the Twilight Princess post. Awesomest Zelda ever!

Also, new Super Mario Brothers Wii is a ton of fun as is Mario Galaxy (1&2 but I am partial to the original).

Also, you could ask for Wii points to buy older games. (The selection is unreal.)

What fun is a Wii without the games?

Go with the suit. Get a decent one at Men’s Warehouse and have it tailored at a private shop. They have some great sales right now; ask for a suit (my SO and father particularly like Ralph Lauren) and 3 non-iron shirts.