Vulcan Pick Up Lines

It is my observation you display superior taste in footwear. In an unrelated matter, would you care to engage in coitus?

You and me would be logical.

I have not had sex in seven years. This could be a night to store in your data banks.

I calculate that a 97.465% probability that it would be mutually beneficial for us to induce orgasm in each other. Shall we seek experimental confirmation?

Although there would be significant overheads in terms of re-indexing and other related tasks, these would surely be outweighed by the benefits of a logically ordered alphabet in which the consonants and vowels were segregated, and statistical analysis mandates that in such a case U and I would become adjacent.

I’m gonna nibble your ears till they’re round.

Pretty much anything Temperance Brennan (“Bones”) says to a man would qualify as a Vulcan pickup line.

While I do not indulge in aesthetical considerations, copious data compiled from the reactions of other species indicate that your clothing would prove more appealing were it strewn on the floor of my sleeping quarters.

I have placed the tip of one digit into a beverage and introduced a trace amount of liquid to your apparel. I am now able to imply, via the use of rhetorical hyperbole, that it would prove unhealthy and/or uncomfortable for you to remain in said garments, and thus you would benefit from the removal of items of clothing.

If I stated your humanoid form was highly aesthetic , would you consent to full dermal contact?

My analysis shows that only one female in 996,234.87 has positive qualities equaling or surpassing those you posses.

You should collect your outer garment; you have successfully engaged the attention of a member of the opposite gender.

If there were an infernal being liable to perspiration, and if female pulchritude were truly synonymous with hyperpyrexia, you would surely be hot enough to cause the devil to sweat.

May I suggest a bowl of plomik soup and an act of coition? - Can it be that you find plomik soup distasteful?

Are their Vulcan inclusions in your anatomy? - Are you desirous of such?

Seven years, hell. I’ll pon farr will you anytime.

Everybody pon farr tonight.

The Pon farr, is far, but the Poontang is near. It is logical and efficient.

As a skilled astrogator, I would need no computer assistance to find the way to Uranus. However, while you doubtless understand the wordplay, I am willing to accommodate your preference for vaginal penetration should such be the case.

Oddly enough some of the female gnome “/flirt” sequences from World of Warcraft would seem appropriate as Vulcan pickup lines:

[ul]
[li]“At this time, I think you should purchase me an alcoholic beverage and engage in diminutive conversation with me in hopes of establishing a rapport.”[/li][li]“I cannot find you completely disagreeable.”[/li][li]“I don’t feel the 1 to 10 scale is fine enough to capture subtle details of compatibility. I’d prefer a 12 dimensional compatibility scale with additional parameters for mechanical aptitude and torque.”[/li][/ul]

The needs of the horny outweigh the needs of the celibate…
And even if they dont? Well, fuck em I say…

You desire me. I have olfactory confirmation.

You know what screws like a Sehlat? winks

You had me at “Live long, and prosper”.

Would you care to return to my sleeping quarters and view my collection of warp manifold schematics?

“Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations”. It would be logical to find out just how diverse we can be together. Perhaps it would be even more logical to find that out in my quarters.

Him: I presume you were injured.

Her: Huh?

Him: It is logical to presume you were injured… when you rapidly accelerated downward from Sha Ka Rhee.

It is a logical assumption that your lower extremeties are physically enervated, given that I have visualized you engaged in the act of moving very quickly on foot throughout the duration of the current nocturnal period.