where to find consolidated list of all bills signed into law by NY Gov Cuomo since inauguration.

I tried his website but I find it hard to believe that so few bills have been passed since he took office unless all of them are conveniently classified as one of categories (e.g., property tax cap) on the site, or under an omnibus bill.

Alternatively, where to find all bills that either have been passed by the NY assembly or are pending.

Here’s a list of bills signed by Gov Cuomo. Since the legislature’s not in session, there aren;t any bills pending… but here’s a site to find them from past sessions.

I find it hard to believe he’s only signed 25 bills. I remember a press release from long ago that the Governor of some state vetoed 30 bills and signed almost twice as many, and that was since the publication of the previous press release.

Yeah, the NY state’s site isn’t very good. This newspaper website says that 677 bills passed both houses of the legislature during its 2011 session. Not sure where to find a full list.

Anyone with better luck?

I don’t see any contradiction there. The governor does not have to sign or veto a bill just because it passes the legislature. Usually he does so in large bursts rather than one at a time as they cross his desk.

Bills signed or vetoed on September 23:
http://www.governor.ny.gov/press/09232011GovernorCuomoApprovesVetoesLegislation

If you go to the newsroom, approximately once a month he signs/vetos bills and issues a press release about it. Expand each month and use “find” for the word “veto” to quickly locate the correct press release for that month.