Remember Lamb and Lynx Gaede of White Power group Prussian Blue?

I felt sorry for those little girls when they were little girls, espousing the hate their mother spewed without really understanding it. And I still feel sorry for them, because though they have grown and matured, as it says in the interview, there’s still traces of their upbringing in their lives and they have to live the rest of their lives with the associations of their teen years dogging them.

Prussian Blue is the father of our Labrador retriever, Patience.

I’m not sure if she’s a liberal, but she is a goofball.

The real hate crime here is Lynx’s failed duckface.

I always knew their whole Nazi shtick was totally scripted by their parents or whoever was controlling them, and that they never really had any comprehension of the ideology behind it.

I foresee a lot of black and Jewish men in their future. Nothing like the forbidden fruit.

Where’s Sammy Davis, Jr. when you need him?

Well, they started out when they were what, ten-years-old?

Here’s hoping as they study more about WWII, they’ll dump the Holocaust denial all together. (But Rome wasn’t built in a day.)

Holocaust denial is getting more mainstream, I think. There are now a lot of academics advocating it. Lynx and Lamb go beyond that - they actually said that Churchill was comparable to Hitler, which is absolutely insane.

Darn! I remember a pic of Prussian Blue looking absolutely adorable and winsome in their cute matching “Happy Hitler” t-shirts (just a :slight_smile: with a brush-mustache).

Seriously? That’s disturbing.

If you have a cite of a reputable historian (ie one with actual academic qualifications, unlike David Irving*) who says the holocaust was a hoax, let’s see it.

*Also not being an admitted and convicted forger of evidence like Irving would help with the credibility thing.

I’ve been saying that about them for years.

Sooner or later they’ll realise - or someone will point out to them - that they can make a lot of money by going on Oprah and tearfully rejecting their former Nazi ideology.

let white pride grow. it’s their right. :wink:

I thought this part was funny

that is how you fight hate

I think it’s amazing that they’ve already come so far from their white power rdoots. Their ndoctrination went pretty deep, I’d imagine. Then to stand in front of militant supremicists and renounce those beliefs took serious ovaries. I really admire that.

However, their opinion of the holocaust is baffling. They seem very bright, so you’d think they’d accept the facts about it. I’ve never understood how anyone can deny such a well-documented part of history like it’s a matter of opinion rather than a fact.

Holocaust deniers are no different to any other kind of irrational believer.

For that sort of person, there is no difference between “I want this to be true” and “This is true”. There is no possibility that the chosen belief system is incorrect, therefore anyone who says it’s incorrect is a liar or a dupe of the conspiracy, and any evidence that it’s wrong is forged. And so on. It’s worse than a religion, it’s a cult.

And it works exactly the same way a cult works. Lots of “Us against the world” “We are the chosen few” stuff. It appeals to people with a certain kind of paranoia and a need to belong to a group. The group reinforces the irrational belief system.

Bizarrely, I did a Photoshop and Illustrator class at an adult education college here in Stockholm. Our teacher wasn’t there for the last couple of lessons before Christmas, which irritated us all. Imagine my surprise to come back from my Christmas holiday in the UK to find out that the reason why was because he was giving a lecture at that Holocaust Denial conference that Ahmadinejad ran in 2006.

I always found him a strange chap. Didn’t quite expect him to be that strange though.

They’ve been raised that way, though, so it’s still something they’re learning about. I suspect they’ll come around.

Oh great. Now they’re hippies.