When do feet stop growing?

I have read that feet keep on growing as you get older or if you put on weight. Does anyone know how much the shoe size will go up?

Say, if I put on a stone and aged 5 years, how many centimetres would my feet grow?

I’m just curious. Thanks

For people who don’t know these measurements, 1 stone equals 14 pounds and 2.54 centimeters equals 1 inch.

I stopped growing some 40-45 years ago and I have had the same shoe size ever since. 'Nuff said.

When I got married I weighed 130 pounds. I wore size 9 shoes and pants with a 29 inch waist. 22 years later I’m around 210, and wear a 38 inch waist. But I still wear size 9 shoes. I even have a pair of wingtips I got in high school that still fit.

Before I was pregnant, I wore a 7.5. During the pregnancy I was wearing 9 to 9.5. Now I wear an 8-9, depending on the shoe. There is no way I could wear a 7.5 again.

I’m 65, and my shoe size is 10.5 EEEE. When I was in my 20s I wore 9.5 D. I’ve gained weight, but don’t know how much. It might also be relevant that I’m barefoot most of the time.

Mine stopped growing around 14 years old. I’ve worn the same shoe size since.

From what I understand, your feet don’t ‘grow’, but your arches tend to flatten which makes your foot longer/wider. I know that I have gone up a whole size, whether that accounts for it I don’t know.