Am I the only one watching Nikita?

I really enjoy this show, I think it has really matured into something very interesting. Of course you need to ignore the movies it is based on. I think the have built a really interesting dynamic between Alex, Michael, and Nikita. The whole Hannibal Lecter glass prison with Percy is kind of dumb, but I don’t really mind. It looks like they go a pretty decent budget for this show as well. Does anybody else watch?

In the past two weeks I’ve watched all of season one and the first two of season two. I watched the pilot last year, and it didn’t really grab me, but because I’m a Shane West fan, I decided to give it another shot. I’m glad that I did.

I tried it, and it was OK, but not good enough to make time to watch it.

Is it as good as Alias? I liked Alias’ first two seasons, but then quit as time went on. The show fell apart after the network forced them to stop the core story and go to one-offs.

I wouldn’t really compare it to Alias. There are some superficial similarities but the tone is completely different.

They only air Nikita after midnight here, and frequently on weeknights, so I don’t watch it regularly, but I do enjoy having it on on nights when I don’t have to go to bed for work the next day.

I used to have it on my DVR as a series recording, and enjoyed it. But then they shuffled the schedule, and suddenly I had three shows airing at the same time! Something had to go, so I regretfully cut Nikita loose.

I’ll probably get back into it at some point, though.