12-31-2011, 11:48 PM
Winter is Coming
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oslo, Norway
Yes. Questions that can be disproved or proved by facts alone go in GQ. If you want opinions, try IMHO. I'd say there's somewhere you'd have to go to get jokes, but we're all smartasses everywhere.
- If it has two lines under the answer, it's a GQ.
- If it has a ~/? after the answer, it's a GD.
- If the answer is a matter of consensus, it's an IMHO.
- If the answer truly doesn't matter, it's a MPSIMS.
- If we all agree to eat, watch, read or poke the answer, it's a Café Society.
- If the answer can only be resolved by throwing/hitting/shooting something really hard, it's a Game Room.
- If Cecil has already considered the question, the answer is infirmly laid to rest in Comments.
- If the answer can be nailed to a wall in Chicago, it's a Barn Door.
- If the answer can be marketed and sold by our esteemed Members, it's a Marketplace.
- If the answer is to do anatomically improbable things to your esteemed self, it's a BBQ Pit.
Last edited by Gukumatz; 12-31-2011 at 11:49 PM.