Napa cabbage recipes?

To celebrate Chinese New Year, my local supermarket has Chinese-related produce on sale. In addition to ginger and bok choy (which I love), I picked up a beautiful head of Napa cabbage, which I’ve never used before. Any suggestions/recipes?

I just about live on this one: http://www.changs.com/recipes/view-recipe?id=90e1d9544e2a624ad5a9838d57a3ca5b
I usually add extra nuts and a chopped up omelete (sometimes chicken if made for non vegos)

Kim Chi!

These are excellent:
Korean Chicken Tacos
Adapted from Hankook Taqueria, Atlanta
Time: 30 minutes, plus 2 to 4 hours’ marinating

For marinating chicken:
1/4 cup Korean red pepper paste (gochujang, available in Korean markets)
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken

For the vinaigrette:
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoons sesame oil
1 1/2 teaspoons hot red-pepper flakes

To serve:
3 leaves green leaf lettuce, shredded
1 cup shredded green Napa cabbage or other cabbage
1/2 cup diced Vidalia or other sweet onion
1/4 cup sliced scallions
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
6 burrito-size or 12 taco-size flour tortillas
1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese
6 lime wedges, for garnish.

1. For marinating chicken: In a bowl (or sealable plastic bag) combine red pepper paste, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil. Add chicken and mix again. Cover (or seal) and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
  2. For the vinaigrette: In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and pepper flakes. Whisk until well blended.
  3. Prepare a grill or heat a large skillet. Grill or sauté chicken until golden brown on all sides and opaque in center; be careful not to overcook. Remove from heat and cut into 3/4-inch dice.
  4. In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, cabbage, onion, scallions and cilantro. Toss with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette, or to taste. Place a tortilla on each of 6 serving plates. Place an equal portion of chicken on each tortilla, and top with a portion of salad. Sprinkle with cheese, garnish plate with a lime wedge.

The most recent NYT’s Sunday Magazine has a recipe for a Napa cabbage side dish that goes along with Tempura. You can find it on their web site.

Saute the cabbage in butter with crumbled bacon bits. It’s delicious.