Blooper reels in credits of "serious" movies

Some theatrical movies play a blooper reel at the end of the movie, either before, during, or after the credits. In my experience the films that do this are almost always comedies, though one sees them occasionally with action movies, where they show stunts gone wrong.

I’m curious—are any films which aren’t in the comedy or action genre but which play a blooper reel with the credits? For example, are there any non-comedic dramas, documentaries, thrillers, or romances which feature a blooper reel?

The one at the end of Schindler’s List was a bit boring.

Does Being There count as a comedy, or was it more of a satire?

I’m actively awaiting the blooper reel at the end of the next remake of A Man for All Seasons
“Alas, Richard. It profiteth a man not to sell his soul for the entire world. But for Poughkeepsie?”

Take two
“Alas Richard. It profiteth a man ----- line?”
Take three
“Alas Richard. It profiteth a man not to sell his soul for the entire --cough, cough, cough…”

Take four

“Alas Richard (laughs uncontrollably for two minutes)”
Take five
“Alas Richard. It profiteth a man not to sell his soul for the entire world. But for humpbacks?”
Beep

No – I can’t see it happening.

I disagree - that bit where they were filming the shower scene and the film crew suddenly turned on the techno music and disco lights? HiLARious.

No answer, but it’s an ongoing joke here when we watch a sad or depressing movie…“I wonder if there’s a blooper reel?”

Yeah, with us too. That’s what prompted this question… I’ve made the joke enough times that I was curious if it’s ever actually been done.

Being There was the one I thought of. A lot of people think the bloopers hurt Peter Sellers’ Oscar chances.

This is kind of a cheat, but the Jackie Chan movie"Who Am I?" has his usual blooper credits and stunt-gone-wrong bit at the end. It was supposed to be his first attempt at a “serious” movie and was not well received.

“Being There” was what I thought of too. Such a well-done film, and then the bloopers take you right out of it - in a bad way.

HELL, no. Sucka made the classic mistake. Damn shame. Coulda ended his career with the Oscar. You NEVER go full retard.

The blooper reels sometimes exist, but they are not shown to anyone but cast and crew (I have seen a couple thanks to friends in the industry).