The Straight Dope

Go Back   Straight Dope Message Board > Main > The Game Room

Old 04-06-2012, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAF1138 View Post
Then there is the slightly more problematic problem of Normal Phase's vote. There is no way she thinks that is a good vote, and I don't understand why she laid it down at all. From another player this might be par for the start of Day 1, but unless things have changed a lot while I have been on hiatus that is out of character for her.
Hush your mouth. Would "bah" have been an improvement?
Advertisements  
Old 04-06-2012, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by choie View Post
(vote bleached)

Welcome to the SDMB, Visorslash! Great to see new faces, or at least usernames.

This is kinda OT, and sorry for that. I just wanted to ask a favor, and please don't think me presumptuous for doing so, but... I know some of you guys are familiar with each other from some other mafia board, which is awesome because it's clearly brought in some new players. But I was wondering, could y'all please consider the rest of us poor SDMB shlubs who are out of the loop here, and refer to each other by your current SDMB usernames? Not everyone knows 'Renata' = Normal Phase (something I only know 'cause I remember it from askthepizzaguy's calling her 'Renata' back in De'endee. It confused me then too, but I was too wimpy to say anything.

It's just that for those who don't know her other name from this other community, it makes it much easier to keep track of who's talking about or voting for whom when we're all using the same names.

Sorry for the meta. And if I'm the only one bothered by this, no prob, carry on. Thanks!
I intend to in the future. But this is Day One, so yeah.

Unvote; Vote: Weedy

Oh my God you suck.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normal Phase View Post
The Visorslash votes -- this is what he does, guys. Every damn game.
Not true. I didn't play like that in my first what... two games?

Either way Renata Phase is scum.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:08 AM

Yeah just see if I defend your eccentricities a second time.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Yeah just see if I defend your eccentricities a second time.
My cup of care is empty.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:
If Guiri's right, I think it's accidental.
While it is valid, I think I'd have chosen a different adjective to indicate nailing a scum so early .
Quote:
I do want to make a note for later to connect Gadarene and Astral if either should flip scum, because Gadarene's "me too" is as easy to see as opportunistic bussing as it is to see as opportunistic piling-on-a-townie.
Are you saying Gadarene's vote could be scum bussing a fellow scum or scum piling on a townie? If so, if Gadarene flips scum, what will his flip tell you about Astral? if Astral flips scum, what will you learn about Gadarene?
Quote:
That said, I don't find it scummy per se.
Just as well considering you almost piled on yourself with a "me too" vote.
Quote:
I sort of do find Guiri worthy of a at this point, which is pretty much the opposite of how I felt originally, when I thought I might pile on his Astral vote myself and see what happened. It's that "I can see it, but ..." feeling that I've had all too often with arguments coming from talented scum, and it's making me wary.
I suspect there's a compliment hidden in there somewhere .
Old 04-06-2012, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
I intend to in the future. But this is Day One, so yeah.

Unvote; Vote: Weedy

Oh my God you suck.
Can you please explain your reasoning for taking such an antagonistic stance immediately? If you are town, how would that help you/the rest of us? Your posts in the sign up thread struck me as scum that thinks he's so slick he can act scummy and still get away with it, as if you're striving for future bragging rights.
Also, out of curiosity, how old are you?
Old 04-06-2012, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetW View Post
Can you please explain your reasoning for taking such an antagonistic stance immediately? If you are town, how would that help you/the rest of us? Your posts in the sign up thread struck me as scum that thinks he's so slick he can act scummy and still get away with it, as if you're striving for future bragging rights.
It's not antagonistic, it's an OMGUS vote. I just typed out the words. Also, what does my age have to do with anything? Just curious.

Go ask Normal Phase. I act like this all the time.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
I love it when new blood fights with new blood. (apologies if neither of you are actually all that new, I have been away.)

Y'all are both acting silly.

Also, NP, a "Bah" may have helped. It's hard to say. I would say that I am still keeping my eye on you, but honestly that would have been true no matter what, so let's just note that I don't like the vote and we will continue forward.

I want to hear what Gad has to say about things, and I don't like Guiri being so smug but that's more a personal thing than a scum thing. I doubt it is a real tell. (Also, if I am being totally honest, Guiri has totally earned the right to be a bit smug.) And, he makes an interesting point about NP potentially connecting Gad and Astral.

Yes, I have been relegated to providing commentary on the game because people have made my points by the time I log back in. I miss having a desk job with nothing but time on my hands.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Go ask Normal Phase. I act like this all the time.
That doesn't make it right.

Of course, it doesn't make you Scum, either...just annoying and distracting to the rest of us. Which is fine if you are Scum, but not so much if you're Town.

But I am intrigued by this post:
Quote:
Attack: Askthepizzaguy
Interesting tactic. I wonder what effect it will have, if any...
Old 04-06-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Plankton View Post

Of course, it doesn't make you Scum, either...just annoying and distracting to the rest of us. Which is fine if you are Scum, but not so much if you're Town.

But I am intrigued by this post:
Interesting tactic. I wonder what effect it will have, if any...
I'm sorry, but who are you to say what is right play and what is wrong play?
Old 04-06-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry, but who are you to say what is right play and what is wrong play?
Well, to be fair to him, he knows the culture here fairly well and I am guessing you don't.

The generally agreed upon position by most folks here is that intentionally causing chaos is anti-town and that if you are a townie you should avoid doing intentionally chaotic things unless you have a damn good reason.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Rejection View Post
Can you explain to me, without merely saying "I agree," what screams scumminess about my post?
Your tone sounded forced.

It sounded like you were thinking about how to enter the thread.

I think you're much more likely to be self-conscious about your entry as a wolf than as a villa -- sorry, as a scum than as a townie.

That's the basis for my read.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:09 AM

I declare I am a Soldier and have a Blue Pendant.
Does anyone know what it does?

I understand that I can increase my level if I vote (even if I unvote later.)
Therefore I begin with:

Vote NAF1138*

and continue

Unvote NAF1138

*I have no reason to choose him, except we've talked here in the past.

For your amusement: I have had a dream from the night that I have been in towns a couple of times before. I have always been honourable and I have always been lynched.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiriEnEspaña View Post
Are you saying Gadarene's vote could be scum bussing a fellow scum or scum piling on a townie? If so, if Gadarene flips scum, what will his flip tell you about Astral? if Astral flips scum, what will you learn about Gadarene?
Well it could be anything (including townie), that's kind of the point. It's not an information-dense vote. But between your reputation as a perceptive townie, and my own feeling that the vote on Astral for that reason is not actually all that compelling once you think about it, the "me too" draws my eyes as potentially content-free opportunism from Gadarene. Of the two possibilities from there, I think I'm leaning more toward, if Gadarene is scum, there is an increased chance in my mind that Astral also is (and vice versa) -- again, largely because you're just that scary a townie.

The above is way more analysis than the idea deserves, you realize. But there you go.

Quote:
Just as well considering you almost piled on yourself with a "me too" vote.
Nobody ever accused me of consistency.

Quote:
I suspect there's a compliment hidden in there somewhere .
Quite so.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Charter Member

Do you still think it's content-free opportunism, Normal?
Old 04-06-2012, 11:46 AM

Quote:
This looks even more self-conscious to me than the original "don't lynch me" thing. If you're a townie, please to be addressing my vote in some way next time you turn up, because you're really pushing my "KILL" buttons.
I would address your vote, except that I can't find it! Did you vote to kill me? If so, which post number is it?

Anyway, my posts might appear to be self conscious because they are in fact self conscious. Is self-consciousness evidence of scummitude?

On an unrelated note, vote: Visorslash, because I find Suburban Plankton's argument about you sort of convincing.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Rejection View Post
The important thing is that you tried your hardest.

Jokes aside, there are two mechanics I'd like to discuss. I believe resurrection is a possibility in this game, given how explicitly our host has reminded us that dead people cannot post or vote. That being said, I think that indicates that reveals will be delayed in some way.

Anybody else get the same feeling?
I interpreted the ‘ dead people’ comments as a ‘hint’ of some hi-jinx akin to yours. And if we have one we have to have the other.

I mean a full death reveal would not be practical if a player were resurrected- or even somehow still part of the end game after their death. ( which was my first thought on the subject)

Unless a dead player can still “ play” in the background and change their character alignment or such?
me thinks the last line may have been a bit over thought
Old 04-06-2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
The game master made several references to a singular traitor, which I bet is misdirection. My guess is "more than one."

I'm withholding my vote for now. But I have my eye on you!
I see it's been mentioned already but this coupled with your " Don't vote me" comment ....

and the vote- It seems that Visorslash is going to get heat for play style and it's a safe place to park .

If you'd care to make your own case as well I, for one, may look less sharply towards you
Old 04-06-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glee View Post
Unvote NAF1138
My Good Sir Glee, you need to put your unvotes in Red in order to do so. Actually, Hmmm... I'm not sure if that's the rule (Because Mosier didn't unvote before his vote on VS).

Mod-What's the Formatting Rules here about Votes and Unvoting?

That said, Here is the voting records up to this point:
Unvotes in smaller words and italics

7. Weedy 1: Visorslash "OMGUS" (102)
8. Gadarene 1: Naf(90,91)
10. Astral Rej 2: Guiri (#57) Gadarene (83)
12. NAF1138 1: Glee(114)-Lv up Vote/Unvote?
13. septimus 1: Choie (#68)
18. choie 1: AstralRejection (#78)
22. Normal Phase 0: Mosier (#63,65) Visorslash (70)
27. Visorslash 3: Weedy (94) Silver Jan (95) Mosier (117)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My initial suspicions are within our member- Gadarene. I did not appreciate his "Me too" vote w. Guiri against Astral. Especially since Guiri herself stated her vote isn't as strongly emphatic over the scumminess of AR, but is merely the likeliest at the time.

In that light, Gadarene's vote seemed a bit opportunistic and a quick and easy hiding vote for someone to make.

That said. There seems to be a little movement towards VisorSlash as well.
Honestly, my personal feelings: I like using Killing helpful Town members- inactive members, players who are just posting noise, and players who act in a chaotic and unhelpful fashion, or have their own interests over the Town's.
I am perfectly happy to kill Visorslash until he learns to behave. I don't know him, and I don't care for his style. But that's a poor reason to vote him, as Mhaye pointed out.
So instead:
"My good Visorslash- if you wish to help our cause and serve the Town's best interests- it would be best to cut that shit out. Or else. OMGUS, WIFOMS, and Grudges are not helpful in these stressful times, and we need logic and reasoning to win the Day!
Tread Lightly!"

And if he still keeps it up, :shrug: maybe one of our more... helpful Townies will take matters into their own hands.

And so, I will return to my initial suspicious person of the day, Brains over Heart and all that!

Vote Gadarene
- for what appears to be an opportunistic and quick AR vote, one that seems even more confident than the initial vote against him.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:08 PM

Good Citizens,
My own personal thoughts about what sort of Trickery there may be in this Town.

Do we know the Demon Lord's Alignment?
I know a vote for him is a No Lynch, and I do not advocate that at this junction.
But what does the Demon Lord's alignment? I hardly think it's a Good one, or one in the Town's interest.

I wonder if our Heavenly Father, the Wise Mod above, has sent down a twist in this fair Town: The DemonLord may count against the Town- unless he is dealt with in an... alternative way than being Lynched (since it appears a No Lynch would be done rather than his own).

What thoughts on this? I wonder if perhaps the Demon has a high HP total, and is still able to be removed from this Town... and if as long as he lives, we will never be able to save our Town?
Old 04-06-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
This game looks like it's going to be amazing.

Vote Astral Rejection, for starters. I agree with Guiri about Astral's opening post.
This reeks of "me too" can you make a case yourself?

I mean, I read Astral's response and it does make sense as just the set up for the joke
Old 04-06-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
"Grown!?! If this is as large as you grow, then one wonders why you pathetic insects bother speaking at all. After I crush you and rip out your throat, you needn't bother polluting the air with the annoying high-pitched whine of your tiny vocal cords."

This Demonlord has been Graped by the Grapist!

So Demon. What use are you to us?
Will you be voting today?
Be you Mortal in this Realm?
Does Doth have any thing of use to contribute?

okes the Demonlord with a pointy stick:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Stickler View Post
On the other hand, I'm perfectly happy lynching Mahaloth on the first day as a general rule so who am I to talk.
Yes, let's kill that bastard early.

Ahem, my actual vote is not for Mahaloth, but for:

Vote Visorslash
Old 04-06-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:

I understand that I can increase my level if I vote (even if I unvote later.)
Therefore I begin with:

Vote NAF1138*

and continue

Unvote NAF1138

*I have no reason to choose him, except we've talked here in the past.

For your amusement: I have had a dream from the night that I have been in towns a couple of times before. I have always been honourable and I have always been lynched.
Not sure what to make of this at all
Old 04-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeJam View Post

Vote Gadarene
- for what appears to be an opportunistic and quick AR vote, one that seems even more confident than the initial vote against him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFoot View Post
This reeks of "me too" can you make a case yourself?

I mean, I read Astral's response and it does make sense as just the set up for the joke
I explained my vote more fully earlier this page. If you disagree, we can talk about it, but it's inaccurate at this point to say that I just threw in a "me too" and didn't support it with anything.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Your tone sounded forced.

It sounded like you were thinking about how to enter the thread.

I think you're much more likely to be self-conscious about your entry as a wolf than as a villa -- sorry, as a scum than as a townie.

That's the basis for my read.
For Toejam and Lightfoot.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Not sure what to make of this at all
Fair Confused but Swift Maiden of Light,
Glee states he is a soldier as his job/class.
He just voted for Naf to gain the Level of experience point and states his vote is merely a vote for that reason and not one of suspicion. And I believe he is trying to take away his vote as well, but I'm not sure if he was successful.

It would make an excellent way to hide a vote if there were no such things as Unvotes, or if he never properly unvotes.

Or are you trying to examine the hidden actions beneath the words? That I cannot as easily help you find the answers you seek.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
For Toejam and Lightfoot.

1. What did you make of the other Cheesy puns being made by other players then?
2. How do you feel that you can get a read on Astral's Self-conciousness? Can you go through and point it out Because that's a new one to me.
3. What about the whole Guiri's voting, but then her reasoning on how she's not as sure of his Scummitude.
-Did that affect your thoughts of Astral's scumminess, since you did use it as your reasoning for voting for him? Or do you still feel Astral is the scummiest one here?
-How about your thoughts on the OMGUS votes, and the other "Joke" votes. Do you feel they have equal merit- because I personally- saw the Gouda joke as just that- a rip-off of my own Gouda joke- Obviously you're reading a bit more into Astral's psychological status than I am, but I don't know the guy.

So please, elaboration, good sir.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Fair Confused but Swift Maiden of Light,
Glee states he is a soldier as his job/class.
He just voted for Naf to gain the Level of experience point and states his vote is merely a vote for that reason and not one of suspicion. And I believe he is trying to take away his vote as well, but I'm not sure if he was successful.

It would make an excellent way to hide a vote if there were no such things as Unvotes, or if he never properly unvotes.

Or are you trying to examine the hidden actions beneath the words? That I cannot as easily help you find the answers you seek.
Primarily I see not the motivation for sharing such words.

it's " 'ello, here's a partial claim-bye"
Old 04-06-2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:
My Good Sir Glee, you need to put your unvotes in Red in order to do so. Actually, Hmmm... I'm not sure if that's the rule (Because Mosier didn't unvote before his vote on VS).
[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
I have only made one vote. There was nothing for me to unvote for.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Can you please explain your reasoning for taking such an antagonistic stance immediately? If you are town, how would that help you/the rest of us?
I agree with this, especially his "My cup of care is empty."

Vote: Visorslash

But I've not really concluded Visor is Scum; I just want to make sure I place some vote. (Storm knocked my Internet out for many hours yesterday, and storm continues.)

Quote:
I also have a special object with unknown use. (I'd mention that it's black but then choie would never Unvote me. ) I'd offer to trade, but am afraid a trade would leave me even confuseder.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
On an unrelated note, vote: Visorslash, because I find Suburban Plankton's argument about you sort of convincing.
Err...thanks for the vote of confidence, but which argument of mine are you referring to? I don't recall ever saying he was Scummy, just annoying. That's not even remotely close to being the same thing. I never made an 'argument' of any kind.

If you think Visorslash is Scum because of the way he's posted so far, that's fine; go ahead and vote for him, but please don't snuggle up to me while doing so.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:55 PM

Guiri is a boy.

I interpreted the color regarding the conversion of King ATPG to the demonlord as saying there's a player among us who can create a demonlord. If we kill that player, the spell will be broken, the demonlord will be destroyed and King ATPG will return.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:58 PM

All the votes for visorslash strike me as nothing more than xenophobia. Actions you don't understand or agree with are not automatically scummy and as far as I can see, this is just creating an easy wagon from scum to hop on and force a mislynch. (If visor is town, of course.)

The cup of care line was clearly a response to Normal's statement about not defending him again. I don't see what septimus finds so alarming about it. Looks like banter to me.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Good Citizens,
My own personal thoughts about what sort of Trickery there may be in this Town.

Do we know the Demon Lord's Alignment?
I know a vote for him is a No Lynch, and I do not advocate that at this junction.
But what does the Demon Lord's alignment? I hardly think it's a Good one, or one in the Town's interest.

I wonder if our Heavenly Father, the Wise Mod above, has sent down a twist in this fair Town: The DemonLord may count against the Town- unless he is dealt with in an... alternative way than being Lynched (since it appears a No Lynch would be done rather than his own).

What thoughts on this? I wonder if perhaps the Demon has a high HP total, and is still able to be removed from this Town... and if as long as he lives, we will never be able to save our Town?
I like the way you think.

You may well be completely, absolutely, and utterly mistaken...but I like the process...
Old 04-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
1. What did you make of the other Cheesy puns being made by other players then?
2. How do you feel that you can get a read on Astral's Self-conciousness? Can you go through and point it out Because that's a new one to me.
3. What about the whole Guiri's voting, but then her reasoning on how she's not as sure of his Scummitude.
-Did that affect your thoughts of Astral's scumminess, since you did use it as your reasoning for voting for him? Or do you still feel Astral is the scummiest one here?
-How about your thoughts on the OMGUS votes, and the other "Joke" votes. Do you feel they have equal merit- because I personally- saw the Gouda joke as just that- a rip-off of my own Gouda joke- Obviously you're reading a bit more into Astral's psychological status than I am, but I don't know the guy.

So please, elaboration, good sir.
1. Astral's came late and seemed more self-conscious about entering into the flow of the thread. It seemed like he thought about how to construct his opening post before making it.

2. I've caught multiple scum in prior games based on how forced their opening post sounded.

3. I thought Guiri's explanation of his Astral vote was sound. Guiri's confidence level does not affect my confidence level. In any event, all Day One reads are necessarily based on the most limited amount of information, so my confidence level is not strong beyond thinking that Astral is more likely than rand to be scum.

4. I haven't voted anyone for OMGUS votes or joke votes. If you have a specific post that you want to direct me to so I can provide my take on it, I'd be happy to do so.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Stickler View Post
All the votes for visorslash strike me as nothing more than xenophobia. Actions you don't understand or agree with are not automatically scummy and as far as I can see, this is just creating an easy wagon from scum to hop on and force a mislynch. (If visor is town, of course.)

The cup of care line was clearly a response to Normal's statement about not defending him again. I don't see what septimus finds so alarming about it. Looks like banter to me.
My vote for visorslash was in no way xenophobic! I don't do xenophobia, I come from Africa!! Well I might under different circumstances I was quite surprised at other people voting for him. I placed a Day 1 vote that had no legs and now it looks as if it has sprouted some. I was going to change my vote to Normal for defending Visorslash and then I see more votes on him with no explanations, something for me to look at.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Do you still think it's content-free opportunism, Normal?
There's nothing to debate about content-free; all you said was you agree with Guiri, full stop, and later expansion on your reasoning doesn't change it. Whether it's opportunism or not remains speculation.

For what it's worth I do think you put your reasoning in a more convincing way than Guiri did originally. Or maybe that's just me being gullible.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahaloth View Post

Vote Visorslash

Why are you voting for Visorslash? At least I had a reason, even if it wasn't a great one.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
I would address your vote, except that I can't find it! Did you vote to kill me? If so, which post number is it?
Post 63, though I messed up the format.

Quote:
Anyway, my posts might appear to be self conscious because they are in fact self conscious. Is self-consciousness evidence of scummitude?
Yes, self-consciousness is often evidence of scummitude. It says so right in the Scumhunters Manual, Chapter 3, Subsection 5, right next to where it warns me not to get too focused on little things on day one lest they wind up distracting me for the whole game. I tend to ignore that one.

Quote:
(bleached) Okay. That would be this argument?
Quote:

What do you think he was arguing and why should it make you vote for Visorslash?
Old 04-06-2012, 02:35 PM

The reason I haven't removed my vote from Visorslash is that he OMGUSed Weedy, that bugged me a lot.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
]
Unless a dead player can still “ play” in the background and change their character alignment or such?
me thinks the last line may have been a bit over thought
Maybe, maybe not. I've played in more than one game, and so has Pizza, where just such a mechanic existed.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahaloth View Post

Vote Visorslash
From you, lack of reason may actually be a good sign. *scratches head* Maybe.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Jan View Post
The reason I haven't removed my vote from Visorslash is that he OMGUSed Weedy, that bugged me a lot.
Do you feel that he is SCUMMY for OMGUSing Sir Weeds, or a Jerk for OMGUSing Weedy?

Because while the two may seem the same, it's not quite the same.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:45 PM

Oh, about glee and his pendant ...

another thing rather common in the games ATPG has played in and designed that have items? Is thieves. Sometimes thieves that have to know what an item is before they can try to steal it, sometimes thieves that can just steal whatever someone has. So it might be a good idea to be a little cautious about revealing items.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:50 PM

Quote:
I have only made one vote. There was nothing for me to unvote for.
Egads! My mistake, I had mistaken Normal Phases' vote for you as you voting for her in posts 63,65. My apologies, good sir. No further questions, and I will have to amend my records.

All these new people, I need to learn you all so I'm more familiar with everyone here... It's just a blur of names for an old senile man....
Old 04-06-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Do you feel that he is SCUMMY for OMGUSing Sir Weeds, or a Jerk for OMGUSing Weedy?

Because while the two may seem the same, it's not quite the same.
I think he could be both, that is why I have not unvoted him, but then again I have never played with him before (no pun intended) and it could just be his style. Overall though, I find it quite a scummy thing to do.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Mod-What's the Formatting Rules here about Votes and Unvoting?
Vote: PlayerA
Unvote: PlayerA, Vote: PlayerB
Unvote, Vote: Player A

Are acceptable.

Blue is the custom here, but there may be multiple things to vote on per round, and some of them might be blue. Bold is required, color may be required for certain votes.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
From you, lack of reason may actually be a good sign. *scratches head* Maybe.
Certainly for me, anyway. So I'll leave it at this. I agree with what has been said previously.