Anybody here familiar with narrators/announcers who worked for Grolier 1960s-80s?

I found these tapes narrated by this guys who is/was outstanding, but they are from the late 1960s and nobody seems to know who he is. He also narrated an English course for Grolier around 1980. He may have been an announcer, as well.

I have links to his voice, but I’m not sure if I can post them here. Nevertheless, I think you need to have knowledge of people who did narration for Grolier back then or be quite familiar with narrators/announcers of the past. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t a celebrity. Advise me if somebody wants to take a crack at this, I’ll provide more info. There is a reward.

What’s Grolier?

You better post that audio if you want to get anywhere. Nevertheless, I will hazard a guess: Alexander Scourby. He used to narrate everything.

Nope, not Scourby.

The problem that I’ve already had is that people start taking wild guesses, coming up with celebrities who clearly are not the right person. If you do not know what Grolier is, chances are you won’t know who this person is. This will take somebody who already is familiar with professional narrators/announcers of the past. Thank you for your input, anyway.