Kicked in the groin is to men as ________ is to women

I’m interested in knowing if there is a female experience that is equivalent to when a guy gets kicked/hit in the groin.

And don’t say childbirth…

In my experience, no. There is nowhere on my body that I could be hit that would make me instantly curl into a fetal ball and feel like I needed to throw up.

One of the benefits of having genitals safely tucked away where nobody can kick them.

What if I slap your tits? Thump your nipples? Punch your vagina? Nothin? C’mon!

–Tim

I’m not saying none of that hurts, because it does. It just doesn’t produce that “oh dear Lord I think I’m going to be sick and my entire body feels like it’s been pierced with a rusty nail” feeling that men tell me they get after a groin kick.

I’d always heard that a blow to the breasts usually produced agonizing pain. If that isn’t always true, then the equivalent experience would be “knocking an ovary”, sometimes caused by overdeep penetration.

menstrual cramps

It doesn’t fit the blank grammatically, and it’s not something you can do to another person (I guess you could hide the Midol), but from comparing notes I gather it’s a similar feeling.

The testicles are the best example of the worse design.

Why make something that dangles outside your body so sensitive? And worse, it hangs in front in full view. Before Adam invented clothes, it beckoned like a bull’s eye. With every move it swings back and forth and says “Kick me! It will hurt like heck!”

A good design would be reproductive organs that worked at 100% efficiency at 98.6F deep inside the body protected by lesser-painful organs like the lungs. Has anyone ever been incapacitated by a kick to the lungs? See?

OK, if that couldn’t be pulled off, how about something encased in enamel? Why not make the teeth dual purpose? For mastication on the outside and reproduction on the inside. Testicles that would incapacitate someone instead of being incapacitated.

I’ve read somewhere (sorry, no cite forthcoming) that the equivalent is for a woman to get hit in the cervix during deep penetration during intercourse. My SO need not worry.

A doctor once told me that there is nothing that a female feels that compares to a kick in the nuts

He also likened childbirth to passing a very large turd.

I won’t make this into an IMHO — but YUCK! ICK! BLEH! — that is sick sick sick.

I think the problem is that we’re all bipeds. I’m yet to see a nature documentary where a mail lion gets kicked in the balls and cowls in pain…

Generally, squeezing an ovary too hard during a pelvic exam seems to evoke the same type and severity of pain associated with a guy getting his testicles traumatized. It generally hurts more than bumping an ovary with a too-vigorous thrust of a penis (or vibrator or whatever) as it compresses the ovary. I learned this from an instructor who taught us young medical residents how to fit diaphragms, by having us use her body to practice the fitting on. I don’t know how much she got paid, but it sure wasn’t enough.

Having inadvertently squeezed too hard once and elicited a grimace-type reaction that caused sympathetic pain in my own testicles, I’m quite cautious about not putting too much pressure on the old 'nads during an exam, be they on male or female.

Qadgop

In my experience, it hurts (more at certain times of the month than others) an awful lot, but not in that curl-up-and-cradle-my-chest kind of way that it seems to do to guys.

I’ve always imagined that a good hard thump to the breasts is pretty close, and we guys are just wusses.

Thanks for sharing, plnnr.

Getting nailed in the crotch isn’t fun when you’ve got girl bits, either.

All I’m going to say is that I was a field hockey goalie for awhile…

I wonder if they could find out using MRI scans (or something similar). Maybe one could see what parts of the brain “light up” when a guy is kicked in the balls (good luck finding volunteers), and then see what produces a similar “light up” pattern in women’s brains. Just a thought…

I always heard that getting a punch to the clit to the point where it grinds against the pubic bone hurt like mad crazy hell.
Maybe this could be it.

I wonder what the recruiting poster would look like:

“We are looking for men who are willing to get kicked in the nuts while receiving an MRI. Limited compensation available.”

This type of experiment reminds me of an episode of the Drew Carey show where Oswald says that DrugCo is looking for men to…umm, “wear” breast implants for a month. Kate responds “Are there any real scientists at DrugCo, or is it just an elaborate game of truth or dare?”

Oh, my gosh! Menstral cramps are Hell! I think there must be some kind of joke God has played on me, because I feel I want to die when it gets to be that time of month. Like right now, kill me…please!

Of course, my sis will be having a baby soon. It is now about a week late and she says the contractions are ten times worse than cramps. :eek: I cannot even imagine that.

Well, I’ve only been hit in the boys a few times, but I know that the “curl up into a ball” bit is not necessarilly due to the pain. Part of it is an automatic clenching of the abdominal muscles coupled with the complete relaxation of the legs in response to a genital attack. Now, that might be because of the pain, it might be because the body thinks (DANGER! THE NUTS HAVE BEEN HIT! ASSUME FETAL POSITION NOW!).