The Straight Dope

Go Back   Straight Dope Message Board > Main > Cafe Society

Old 12-06-2012, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SykoSkotty View Post
Nah, sorry, you gotta do better than that. He could still sign a confession. And if he's so blind, then his aim was pretty damn good when he threw his tongue at the wall.....
In addition to what Typo Negative just said, it doesn't take very good aim to throw something and hit a wall. I could walk into my house in pitch darkness, throw my keys, and reliably hit the wall with them. I couldn't walk in, pull out some papers, and sign them on a line I can't even see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogly Woogly View Post
I'm glad Tig was saved. I am probably the only one who thinks this but his death would have bothered me more than Opie's did.
I was hoping he would be saved. It would really be hard to have any respect for Jax if he gave Tig up.

Last edited by snailboy; 12-06-2012 at 02:50 PM..
Advertisements  
Old 12-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enright3 View Post
I'm thinking they're going to cut it close, but find a way to kill Pope. If Jax had to kill the prisoner who killed Opie, the guard who set up killing Opie, he's certainly going to go after the man that ordered Opie to be killed.

With the fail-safe bounty I'm thinking Tig should be the one that kills Pope. Since he's getting his life back he should be the one to take the risk.
I was so close to calling it! My wife didn't watch the previous episode until right before this episode. She immediately picked up on the way Juice was looking at Clay's gun. She totally called it.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogly Woogly View Post
I'm glad Tig was saved. I am probably the only one who thinks this but his death would have bothered me more than Opie's did.
I liked the last shot of Tig and the rescued pit bull basically "snuggling"... two battle-scarred warriors who were both rescued seconds away from a bullet in the brain.

Also, loved the opening scene with To Sir With Love playing in the background... was surprised that so many of my friends (circa ages 45-50) did not know this song/movie.

Last edited by phungi; 12-07-2012 at 10:44 AM..