giada de laurentiis

iam fan of hers i have two question about giada de laurentiis like answered plz.

1. why do people hate giada de laurentiis? what the reason behind it? i like why to know why all hate toward her

2. do anybody believe the blind item about Giada? if do tell why you believe them…

iam wonder what Megan Fox going do now? since Brian Green’s show got cancel.there are rumors that he very controlling person and verbal abusive toward Megan Fox.

I don’t care about her, but she was just in This is 40, a movie that came out recently. Are you fan?

I don’t see why it should matter that Brian Austin Green’s show just got cancelled. She’s probably bringing in way more money than him anyway.

well, it been while she did a movie her last movie was 40. plus make wonder if he going pimp her out just make end meet

Huh?

To tell you the truth, I’ve never heard of her (is she related to Dino De Laurentiis, the producer of 1976’s King Kong?).

You’re asking that question here on the SDMB (welcome, btw). Is there some reason for this? Have you seen the SDMB as a place where a lot of Giada De Laurentiis-hate is surfacing?

Whatever your answers to these questions, I repeat my welcome to the SDMB.

P.S. I can see from your OP that you actually have a Shift key. You would be well-advised to use it a bit more consistently. :slight_smile:

the 40 was her lest movie there gap between her last Friends with Kids and this 40 movie. which it ok at boxoffice and plus few people in Hollywood going to hire her or him. now since she only one with job now since his show got cancel, make wonder if he going pmip her out to make end meet.

Granddaughter, I believe.

And the answer to #1 is probably because she’s good looking, has a large rack, shows off said rack, and is super-perky. In short, she’s basically what a lot of women like to hate. I haven’t heard any straight men say they don’t like her, but few straight women of my acquaintance have anything good to say about her.

For #2, I sort of doubt it. I had to google it, and the rumor that she’s serially adulterous on her husband with black men seems just too sensationalistic to be true, and if it was true, and so obvious, you’d hear about it elsewhere without having to google it.

Maternal grandfather.
She’s also a chef on Food Network and possess a great pair of assets. And teeth.

thanks for the welcome. i been to differnt site where Giada hateing come up and there few post here, just wonder where it from that all.

Yes, Brian Austin Green will pimp out Megan Fox as a high class Hollywood callgirl because his own career is failing. I guarantee it. It just seems a natural evolution of the relationship.

there a rumor that she hook up with John mayer !!!

the qustion he go to start to pimp her and wonder if he do more then verbal abusive toward Megan Fox.

Yes, he also forces her to do inane interviews with Esquire magazine.

really? i didn’t not know that… how do know that???

i know for certain he pimp her out make end meet read on it internet

Brian Green the physicist? I thought PBS canceled his show a while back. Guess he needs to publish another book or two. Gotta bring in the bank if yer gonna keep a hottie like Megan.

Welcome cazyjohn. Three words: punctuation, grammar and capitalization.

lol thanks.

Subtle.