The Straight Dope

Go Back   Straight Dope Message Board > Main > Cafe Society

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:56 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
giada de laurentiis

iam fan of hers i have two question about giada de laurentiis like answered plz.

1. why do people hate giada de laurentiis? what the reason behind it? i like why to know why all hate toward her

2. do anybody believe the blind item about Giada? if do tell why you believe them...
Reply With Quote
Advertisements  
  #2  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:58 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
Megan Fox

iam wonder what Megan Fox going do now? since Brian Green's show got cancel.there are rumors that he very controlling person and verbal abusive toward Megan Fox.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Mahaloth Mahaloth is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: 地球
Posts: 22,026
I don't care about her, but she was just in This is 40, a movie that came out recently. Are you fan?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Rollo Tomasi Rollo Tomasi is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I don't see why it should matter that Brian Austin Green's show just got cancelled. She's probably bringing in way more money than him anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:42 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
well, it been while she did a movie her last movie was 40. plus make wonder if he going pimp her out just make end meet
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Mahaloth Mahaloth is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: 地球
Posts: 22,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazyjohn View Post
well, it been while she did a movie her last movie was 40. plus make wonder if he going pimp her out just make end meet
Huh?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:53 PM
kaylasdad99 kaylasdad99 is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 21,233
To tell you the truth, I've never heard of her (is she related to Dino De Laurentiis, the producer of 1976's King Kong?).

You're asking that question here on the SDMB (welcome, btw). Is there some reason for this? Have you seen the SDMB as a place where a lot of Giada De Laurentiis-hate is surfacing?

Whatever your answers to these questions, I repeat my welcome to the SDMB.

P.S. I can see from your OP that you actually have a Shift key. You would be well-advised to use it a bit more consistently.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:01 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
the 40 was her lest movie there gap between her last Friends with Kids and this 40 movie. which it ok at boxoffice and plus few people in Hollywood going to hire her or him. now since she only one with job now since his show got cancel, make wonder if he going pmip her out to make end meet.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:08 PM
bump bump is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
To tell you the truth, I've never heard of her (is she related to Dino De Laurentiis, the producer of 1976's King Kong?).

You're asking that question here on the SDMB (welcome, btw). Is there some reason for this? Have you seen the SDMB as a place where a lot of Giada De Laurentiis-hate is surfacing?

Whatever your answers to these questions, I repeat my welcome to the SDMB.

P.S. I can see from your OP that you actually have a Shift key. You would be well-advised to use it a bit more consistently.
Granddaughter, I believe.

And the answer to #1 is probably because she's good looking, has a large rack, shows off said rack, and is super-perky. In short, she's basically what a lot of women like to hate. I haven't heard any straight men say they don't like her, but few straight women of my acquaintance have anything good to say about her.

For #2, I sort of doubt it. I had to google it, and the rumor that she's serially adulterous on her husband with black men seems just too sensationalistic to be true, and if it was true, and so obvious, you'd hear about it elsewhere without having to google it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:08 PM
running coach running coach is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 15,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
To tell you the truth, I've never heard of her (is she related to Dino De Laurentiis, the producer of 1976's King Kong?).
Maternal grandfather.
She's also a chef on Food Network and possess a great pair of assets. And teeth.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:09 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
thanks for the welcome. i been to differnt site where Giada hateing come up and there few post here, just wonder where it from that all.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:11 PM
Lobot Lobot is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Yes, Brian Austin Green will pimp out Megan Fox as a high class Hollywood callgirl because his own career is failing. I guarantee it. It just seems a natural evolution of the relationship.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:11 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bump View Post
Granddaughter, I believe.

And the answer to #1 is probably because she's good looking, has a large rack, shows off said rack, and is super-perky. In short, she's basically what a lot of women like to hate. I haven't heard any straight men say they don't like her, but few straight women of my acquaintance have anything good to say about her.

For #2, I sort of doubt it. I had to google it, and the rumor that she's serially adulterous on her husband with black men seems just too sensationalistic to be true, and if it was true, and so obvious, you'd hear about it elsewhere without having to google it.
there a rumor that she hook up with John mayer !!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:17 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobot View Post
Yes, Brian Austin Green will pimp out Megan Fox as a high class Hollywood callgirl because his own career is failing. I guarantee it. It just seems a natural evolution of the relationship.
the qustion he go to start to pimp her and wonder if he do more then verbal abusive toward Megan Fox.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:20 PM
Lobot Lobot is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazyjohn View Post
the qustion he go to start to pimp her and wonder if he do more then verbal abusive toward Megan Fox.
Yes, he also forces her to do inane interviews with Esquire magazine.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:23 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobot View Post
Yes, he also forces her to do inane interviews with Esquire magazine.
really? i didn't not know that.... how do know that???
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Ostrya Ostrya is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
i know for certain he pimp her out make end meet read on it internet
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Glazer Glazer is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Brian Green the physicist? I thought PBS canceled his show a while back. Guess he needs to publish another book or two. Gotta bring in the bank if yer gonna keep a hottie like Megan.

Welcome cazyjohn. Three words: punctuation, grammar and capitalization.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:28 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glazer View Post
Brian Green the physicist? I thought PBS canceled his show a while back. Guess he needs to publish another book or two. Gotta bring in the bank if yer gonna keep a hottie like Megan.

Welcome cazyjohn. Three words: punctuation, grammar and capitalization.
lol thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Glazer Glazer is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by the lone cashew View Post
i know for certain he pimp her out make end meet read on it internet
Subtle.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:31 PM
running coach running coach is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 15,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by the lone cashew View Post
i know for certain he pimp her out make end meet read on it internet
Is she a French model?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:34 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bump View Post
Granddaughter, I believe.

And the answer to #1 is probably because she's good looking, has a large rack, shows off said rack, and is super-perky. In short, she's basically what a lot of women like to hate. I haven't heard any straight men say they don't like her, but few straight women of my acquaintance have anything good to say about her.

For #2, I sort of doubt it. I had to google it, and the rumor that she's serially adulterous on her husband with black men seems just too sensationalistic to be true, and if it was true, and so obvious, you'd hear about it elsewhere without having to google it.
http://www.starpulse.com/news/Diana_...h_food_network
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:36 PM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by the lone cashew View Post
i know for certain he pimp her out make end meet read on it internet
do you have link to it??
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:47 PM
TriPolar TriPolar is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by the lone cashew View Post
i know for certain he pimp her out make end meet read on it internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazyjohn View Post
do you have link to it??
This is the funniest thing I've seen on the Dope this year.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Tangent Tangent is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
I heard Brian Austin Green is going to pimp her out to make ends meet.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Dolores Reborn Dolores Reborn is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Houston
Posts: 13,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by runner pat View Post
Is she a French model?
Bon jour!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Happy Scrappy Hero Pup Happy Scrappy Hero Pup is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by runner pat View Post
Is she a French model?
Ummmmm... bonnnjoooor.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:57 PM
Happy Scrappy Hero Pup Happy Scrappy Hero Pup is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangent View Post
i heard brian austin green is going to pimp her out to make ends meet.
Damn you and your faster replies than mine!!!

Last edited by Happy Scrappy Hero Pup; 02-20-2013 at 10:57 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Ostrya Ostrya is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazyjohn View Post
there a rumor that she hook up with John mayer !!!
yes absolutely he pimp her out make end meet
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-20-2013, 11:27 PM
Glazer Glazer is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
It worked the first time. Now it's like kicking a puppy.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 PM
terentii terentii is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
You're asking that question here on the SDMB (welcome, btw). Is there some reason for this? Have you seen the SDMB as a place where a lot of Giada De Laurentiis-hate is surfacing?
Noooooooooo! But we do love fantasizing about her great boobs!*

*Though if push came to shove, I'd have to say I prefer Laura Calder's.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-20-2013, 11:43 PM
Frylock Frylock is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazyjohn View Post
do you have link to it??
cazyjohn, I am doing you a kindness by letting you know that everyone in this thread is making fun of you with every word they post. I am not sure whether you know this or not, but I think you should know.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-20-2013, 11:45 PM
Glazer Glazer is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Party pooper.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-21-2013, 02:13 AM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
cazyjohn, I am doing you a kindness by letting you know that everyone in this thread is making fun of you with every word they post. I am not sure whether you know this or not, but I think you should know.
yes, i know that they are useing my thread to make funny me if pack in and quit the site they will win. there will be people will understand and get what iam asking. the rest who use my thread to make me one thing to said fuck them!!!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-21-2013, 02:15 AM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by the lone cashew View Post
yes absolutely he pimp her out make end meet
worng thread to make funny of me.. jackass get right
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-21-2013, 02:20 AM
cazyjohn cazyjohn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by the lone cashew View Post
yes absolutely he pimp her out make end meet
worng thread to make funny of me.. get right it jackass you and your friend read fucking blind items about Giada...
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-21-2013, 02:30 AM
pseudotriton ruber ruber pseudotriton ruber ruber is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Outer Control
Posts: 10,394
tsop amikgn fnu fo htsi gyu, arlaedy! Ti's tno fnuny!!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-21-2013, 02:43 AM
Princhester Princhester is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 11,448
"the blind item"? Wha?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-21-2013, 04:56 AM
Lobot Lobot is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princhester View Post
"the blind item"? Wha?
"This column notes that a celebrity chef and a playboy singer were seen on the town recently. The marriage vows of the busty bombshell were not an issue, it seems, when it came time to 'kiss the cook'."

That sort of thing.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-21-2013, 06:25 AM
Ferret Herder Ferret Herder is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Sounds like a demented attempt to promote a gossip column, with plausible deniability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazyjohn View Post
worng thread to make funny of me.. get right it jackass you and your friend read fucking blind items about Giada...
Right - because you're the one who linked to it. Nice promotion!

Last edited by Ferret Herder; 02-21-2013 at 06:27 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:56 AM
jali jali is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Here. ::hands the OP his missing R::

Now your name fits.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-21-2013, 08:40 AM
Yorikke Yorikke is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by runner pat View Post
Is she a French model?
bone jore

Edit :

Last edited by Yorikke; 02-21-2013 at 08:41 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-21-2013, 08:44 AM
Yorikke Yorikke is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazyjohn View Post
yes, i know that they are useing my thread to make funny me if pack in and quit the site they will win. there will be people will understand and get what iam asking. the rest who use my thread to make me one thing to said fuck them!!!
I don't think Megan Fox will have any problems with Brian Austin Green. She'll just give him an unexpected thumb up the ass, and he'll start being good real quick-like. Ever seen those things?

Last edited by Yorikke; 02-21-2013 at 08:45 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-21-2013, 08:46 AM
terentii terentii is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I thought we were all here to offer salacious comments on female Food Network presenters.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-21-2013, 08:53 AM
Marley23 Marley23 is online now
I Am the One Who Bans
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 77,864
Moderating

Say goodnight, cazyjohn. I'll leave this open because I don't want to kill all the fun.

Last edited by Marley23; 02-21-2013 at 11:45 AM.. Reason: left thread open
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Happy Scrappy Hero Pup Happy Scrappy Hero Pup is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2003
Goodnight cazyjohn!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Sister Vigilante Sister Vigilante is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
For what it's worth, my straight husband hates Giada and thinks she's a total fake.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Debaser Debaser is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley23 View Post
Say goodnight, cazyjohn. I'll leave this open because I don't want to kill all the fun.
Hey! He was my favorite poster.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Flander Flander is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Orlando!
Posts: 2,850
I can't think of a lot of things more fun that Megan Fox and Giada. Giggidy.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:36 PM
gregorio gregorio is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
meh! She's no Sissy Hankshaw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhomer View Post
I don't think Megan Fox will have any problems with Brian Austin Green. She'll just give him an unexpected thumb up the ass, and he'll start being good real quick-like. Ever seen those things?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@chicagoreader.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: sdsubscriptions@chicagoreader.com.

Copyright 2013 Sun-Times Media, LLC.