What was Schrodinger's cat's name?

I like to think that he wouldn’t have picked something as mundane as Fluffy for the half dead cat. What you do you folks think?

Well, just open the box and see what it says on his collar. If he’s wearing one.

The cat only had half a name. Or it had two names simultaneously. I never figured out which.

He probably only has half a collar, and I’ll probably be mostly dead if I open the box.

Hmmmm…I need to go roll in catnip while I think about that. You are right.

Her name was May Bea.

Some would argue that it either had a name or it didn’t.

I so love you!!! I wants to have your babies and subscribe to your newsletter. Best answer ever!!!

flatlined! You can’t have my babies (actually they are adult children) because they have to stay here and help me finish celebrating Mother’s Day.:smiley:

Happy Mother’s Day!!! Adult kids are always good, they can work harder and don’t us table forks to dig in the flowerbeds.

While I was looking around, I foundthis. I think its the best one I’ve ever seen/heard.

And I think that you had the best answer about the mane.

I don’t know the cat’s name, but I figured this was a good time to re-post the Master’s epic poem on the topic for anyone who hasn’t seen it.

“Lucky”.

“Proton,” if he was a tom; “Neutron,” if he was fixed.

And, I suppose, “Electra,” if she was a queen.

|tiddles>+|the late tiddles>

Toonces. That cat was dead half the time.

Shirley, you can’t be serious.

Schrodinger was wrong.

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious. Greebo went off like a Claymore mine.

– Schrodinger’s Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

“Excuse me, Professor Schroedinger, but have you seen my cat?”

“Maybe I have, and maybe I haven’t.”

qubit

Heinlein claimed his name was Pixel.

Adam?