Using RC photo quadcopters for real estate marketing. What laws govern flyover of others propety?

Lusting after one of these touse for low level aerial photos and video for real estate marketing packages. What laws govern use of these in low level ( 0-300 feet) airspace flying over others property while taking pics or video of the property of interest? State by state or do FAA federal rules apply?

I don’t believe any laws apply. The owner of any property you overfly may sue you for trespass—though damages may be tricky to prove.

If I have the right to hunt on my property, then I should be able to shoot one of those down with impunity. Maybe not with a firearm (depends on local laws) but I could probably hit one with an arrow if it’s flying low enough.

The property owner could also press charges for peeping, or whatever the local prohibition against pervert voyeurs is.

The FAA currently states that commercial remote controlled flights are illegal. So there’s that.

A cite would be in order, I suppose…

That’s a pretty weak legal theory. It’s like arguing that if you’re allowed to cut up a tree with a chain saw, you should be allowed to cut up a person with a chain saw.