Pie Pie Chart

A pie chart showing pie preference.

Hope this thread is fresh, it’s difficult to search for “pie”.:wink:

I prefer a bar chart of my favorite pies, and a pie chart of my favorite bars.

Why is apple, at 24%, smaller than strawberry rhubarb at 22%, or pumpkin at 19%? And cherry, at 16%, is approximately the same size as lemon meringue, at 9%.

Density is a consideration.

I like a line chart of allergic reactions and a histogram of cocaine consumption.

I want a chart showing the glycemic index of each pie.

And why didn’t they include banana cream pie and coconut cream pie?

I like this one

Mmmmmmm. Cherry.

I am surprised at the popularity of strawberry rhubarb. I will take apple, lemon meringue or blueberry anytime. And, no other? Coconut cream? French silk?

I wonder if that episode was before or after the one with the Walleye Saloon and the Hoser Hut.

Not my favorite, but in my top 3 is pecan pie. And it didn’t even get a honorable mention.

Apple and (plain) rhubarb are my favorites

Love rhubarb, and our patch is almost ready for early harvest. Life is good.

Banana cream raspberry is my favorite, and as rare as it gets. Key lime after that. Sucks to be my taste buds.

Who don’t like pie…?!

John McCrea, Vince DiFiore, Xan McCurdy, Gabe Nelson and Paulo Baldi.:smiley:

The bar graph below the pie shows the most popular to be “other”. I guess its kind of hard to bake an other pie but not another pie.

My grandmother made a mean lemon meringue pie, blown away only by her chocolate meringue pie. I sure do miss those.

Did they oversample the south the get lots of strawberry rhubarb? Or where is that a “thing”? And no key lime and pecan? I am surprised it is only 2% less than apple. I may have had rhubarb once in my life, but no more, and haven’t seen it served otherwise. Also, I only really see pie around Thanksgiving/Christmas, so maybe where I’m from just doesn’t do the pie think like certain areas.

I don’t think I’ve ever had blueberry pie either. Or at least just as part of a mixed berry pie. Blackberry? Certainly.

Where’s my ollalieberry pie?

The baker is also employed in the Fox News chart department.