Is Mihailo Tolotos the only man who has never seen a woman?

I found this fun fact online:
Mihailo Tolotos, a Greek monk who died in 1938 at the age of 82, was perhaps the only man never to have laid eyes on a woman. Milhailo’s mother died when he was born, and the infant was whisked away the following day to a monastery atop Mount Athos. Tolotos spent the remainder of his life among the monks - completely isolated from female society.
Is that true? It sound possible but I can’t find any proof.

Are we ignoring everyone who was born blind?

What happened to him may have also happened to other baby boys since monasteries where first created, so he may not be as unique as you think. And are women not allowed to even visit a monastery, for example as a government representative?

Mount Athos is special, and women are not usually permitted to visit the area. You don’t have to be an Orthodox Christian to enter, as long as you are a man. Catholic and Protestant men are allowed in, I don’t know what their policy is on non-Christians.

I don’t have much experience with respect to Orthodox monasteries, but with respect to Roman Catholic monasteries (and convents), the answer is no, people from either gender are permitted to visit, or at least that has been my experience in the US. There will usually be some areas where only the monks or nuns can enter, but anyone can come as a tourist or especially a pilgrim and visit the common areas and chat with whatever monks or nuns are interested in chatting. There may be a limit on the number of tourists permitted per day.

In other denominations he might be selected to advise on marital, and other sexual, moralities.

I wonder if this monk did in fact see either Maryse Choisy or Aliki Diplarakou.