what is your opinion on "Melanin Theory"

Melanin Theory says Black People are spiritually, physically and mentally superior to white people…that melanin gives them special properties

It’s really, really stupid.

(However, people with freckles are, of course, much smarter than people who don’t have freckles. But I might just possibly be biased in this opinion…)

Pseudoscientific racism.

Does it also give them extra energy in their muscles?

Magical Negro: See every film with Morgan Freeman ever made for examples thereof.

Stranger

Or Scatman Crothers.

The errors that page for the science alone are so stupid, white people created cocaine? So like what the coca plant itself was created by white people?

Black people absorb energy vibrations from others emotions?

It’s utter bullshit.

After skimming the Wiki page, I would say racist.

Nice to hear of some reverse racism for a change.

If anything, I’d say black people are superior to white Europeans, because whites are up to 4% Neanderthaland black folk are closer to pure homo sapien.

Speaking as a white Scot, oooga.

This phrase “utter bullshit” does it indicate that there are one or two scientists that don’t wholeheartedly endorse the theory?

I think you are too kind in your analysis.

So much melanin he’s black AND he’s got freckles.

No, silly. That’s because they were bred by slave masters to be that way. Everyone knows that!!

It is the very definition of racism. It is saying that your value as a human being is literally (used correctly*!*) based on the color of your skin not the content of your character. It is no different than the Nazis’ ideas about Aryan blonde hair and blue eyes vs Jews’ big noses.

Just an aside: Back when Obama first came on the scene Rush Limbaugh played a song parody of Puff the Magic Dragon entitled Barack the Magic Negro. Most dismissed it as just racism because they didn’t understand the meaning of the ‘magic negro’ meme…

Imagine if someone said white people were superior because they had *less *melanin. Society would be outraged.

This might be a case where the term “pseudoscience” is actually too generous.

Let’s be generous and call the proponents of these theories mentally ill. I’ll send them some tin foil.

is this true…does that mean black people are more human than white people?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. This is an extraordinary claim.

The theory is both stupid and racist.