Who is more likely to end up in jail, Clinton or Trump?

Trump will stand trial for the fraud of Trump University, and authorities recently have been considering charging him for inciting violence. Clinton has her email scandal. Who is more likely to get arrested before the election?

Neither will be arrested.

+1

Thinking that either will be arrested is nothing but a fantasy.

Cite for a criminal investigation resulting in fraud charges regarding Trump University? All I’ve heard about are civil lawsuits.

At the risk of being redundant, I don’t see either of them being arrested for anything the OP mentioned.

I guess any charges against Clinton would be criminal so she’s nominally more likely, but that’s like asking if I’m more likely to die under a pile of gold coins or a pile of supermodels. There may be a technically correct answer but it’s pretty irrelevant because it ain’t gonna happen.

+1

Part of the fantasy concerning Clinton I can’t understand even if her actions were criminal she was working for the President and the leader of the Democratic party. For her to suffer any consequences you’d also have to believe Obama wouldn’t pardon the future leader of the Democratic party.

Jeb! might go postal-basically see voters the same way Elliot Rodger regarded women. So him.

The only way either of them would go to jail is to campaign for the inmate vote.

Let’s fight ignorance. One of my pet peeves is the use of a hyphen where a dash is intended—they’re completely different symbols. Since there is no dash in the standard Ascii character set, an oft-used substitute – supported by LaTeX, MSWord (IIRC), etc. – is to imitate a dash with two hyphens set off by spaces. If you’d prefer real dashes—like the two employed in this sentence—you can type “& #8212;” omitting the space between & and #. Alternatively, like many special characters—in an innovation introduced on the first IBM PC—a dash can be keyed directly from most keyboards: holding Alt, type 0151.

If you don’t want to memorize a dash code, just type " – ". Seeing a hyphen where a dash is intended really grates on my nerves – I’d almost prefer to listen to a mistuned piano.

I’d just like to say, that I’m a graphic designer, and it doesn’t bother me. You really can’t expect an informal message board to adhere to professional standards. That’s like a chef being upset over his granny’s knife technique while cooking Thanksgiving dinner.

Qin’s overuse of the word, “cuck” however…

Note the use of the actual ellipsis character, alt +0133

Here’s Politico on why Hillary is unlikely to be indicted (let alone arrested), with an interesting review of other similar cases of allegedly mishandling classified data: Clinton emails: Past cases suggest Hillary won’t be indicted - POLITICO

Very nice. Thank you.

Of course, you can talk 'til you’re blue in the face, Republicans will still be convinced that it was all a conspiracy by the Great Evil Hillary. And they’ll invoke Giulani’s comment. Book it.

Thank you. I had been ignorant of the fact of that being one of your pet peeves.

Thanks to your post, I am no longer ignorant of it.

Um, supermodels please!

Seconded.

And chocolate sauce.