Old 04-15-2017, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of a Rich View Post
What was this one? A single guy can't get ahead in his corporate job unless he's married, so he hires the girl upstairs to pose as his wife.
You might be thinking of NED AND STACEY -- with Thomas Haden Church after WINGS, and Debra Messing before WILL AND GRACE.

(Speaking of: since folks have mentioned pilot episodes that only ever got to be TV movies, CHAMELEONS had a pre-WINGS Crystal Bernard as a flighty heiress who plays amateur sleuth with help from her serious-minded cousin the prosecutor -- which is how she learns her recently-deceased uncle wasn't just a rich eccentric with a stately manor, but a gadgeteer superhero with a cape-of-invisibility sidekick who's almost competent enough to carry on without the big guy.)

(How good a cat burglar is he? Well, if a playful gal with a cute butt and a real knack for making-it-up-as-she-goes-along hijinks would obligingly distract folks by getting their attention, that's probably all he needs to swipe the incriminating documents. And if he's trying to interrogate a crook, he'll get nowhere until she treats it like an improv-comedy bit and really sells the whole schtick. You get the idea.)
Advertisements  
Old 04-15-2017, 08:02 AM

Two that I watched in fourth grade: Broadside, a clone of McHale's Navy with WAVES in the South Pacific, and My Living Doll, with Julie Newmar as Rhoda the Robot and Bob Cummings as the scientist responsible for her.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:51 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acsenray View Post
I have a vague recollection of a variety show with a name something along the lines of "_________ and ___________ Together at Last!" And it didn't make any sense and the two hosts, who I can't remember, were not two people that the public was clamoring to see together, especially since the female half was a fashion model and not really a performer of any kind.

I haven't been able to track down this show online. Anyone have an idea?
Mel [Tillis, country singer] and Susan [Anton, model] Together. Apparently it was created by the same persons responsible for the Donnie and Marie show.
Old 04-15-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terentii View Post
The Questor Tapes (Mike Farrell, Robert Foxworth) was a Roddenberry pilot around 1973--74. It was rejected for being "too much like The Six Million Dollar Man."
Nowadays, being too similar to a popular show is a selling point.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:20 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetho View Post
Mel [Tillis, country singer] and Susan [Anton, model] Together. Apparently it was created by the same persons responsible for the Donnie and Marie show.
Wow! Amazing! I can't believe you tracked it down. Susan Anton! I kept coming up with Susan Anspach, but I knew that couldn't be right.
Old 04-16-2017, 02:25 AM
Charter Member

I remember liking a little thing called Mission: Impossible. Nothing like the Tom Cruise movies. It didn't even HAVE Ethan -- I wanna say -- Frome? And there was a character called Jim Phelps, but he was -- get this -- the GOOD guy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean, can you IMAGINE?
Old 04-16-2017, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
I remember liking a little thing called Mission: Impossible. Nothing like the Tom Cruise movies. It didn't even HAVE Ethan -- I wanna say -- Frome? And there was a character called Jim Phelps, but he was -- get this -- the GOOD guy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean, can you IMAGINE?
Joke if you want, but there was an updated version of Mission: Impossible that ran for two seasons in 1988-'90, and it seems to be almost completely forgotten these days. Peter Graves was back as Jim Phelps, but with a new team of operatives. Phil Morris played Grant Collier, the son of Barney Collier from the original series; Barney was played by Phil's real-life dad, Greg Morris.
Old 04-16-2017, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot Arm View Post
Joke if you want, but there was an updated version of Mission: Impossible that ran for two seasons in 1988-'90, and it seems to be almost completely forgotten these days. Peter Graves was back as Jim Phelps, but with a new team of operatives. Phil Morris played Grant Collier, the son of Barney Collier from the original series; Barney was played by Phil's real-life dad, Greg Morris.
And every time they redo the theme song it gets worse.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot Arm View Post
... And it was filmed in Australia. Because of a Hollywood writiers' strike, they also recycled a lot of the original series' material, usually badly. (John de Lancie (aka "Q") played the hitman role Robert Conrad had in 1970.)

Last edited by terentii; 04-16-2017 at 09:14 AM.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin1977 View Post
Another set of these that just sprung to mind were some weird foreign kids cartoons that I was obsessed with as a nipper, but no one else seems to have heard of.

Although I did realize at the time they were obviously not English originally, I had no idea where they were from (and could never really place the style, even when I got older). It turns out they were Japanese-Spanish or Japanese-French productions.

The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds
Space Legend Ulysses 31

The series were incredibly long and (in my memory at least) seemed to last my entire childhood.
Mysterious Cities of Gold, along with Robotech, was one of the last cartoons I got excited about as a kid. IIRC, MCOG and Belle & Sebastian were the first animated series to be shown on Nickolodeon. I remember rushing home from school to get home before it started. Theshow into, specifically the full-length intro with the spoken narrative ("It is the Sixteenth Century...From all over Europe great ships sail west to conquer the New World, the Americas"...) segueing into the catchy theme song.

Mysterious Cities of Gold was a 39 episode series with a beginning, a middle, and an end, with several story arcs that extended over multiple episodes. MCOG and Robotech were the first shows I remember watching with continuous storylines. Starblazers had that countdown clock, but I remember as being more of an episodic show, where the crew would beat the menace/solve the problem du jour on the way to Iskandar.

BTW, the show was a huge hit in Europe. There was actually a Euro-produced sequel about five years ago that was never translated into English.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:34 PM

And for a non-cartoon show, I give you the short-lived Roar. In a time when everyone was cranking out shows in the vein of Hercules and Xena, Roar was set in Ireland in the era of Roman rule in Britain and followed Conor, a young Irish princeling trying to unite the fractious tribes against Roman excursion. Uneven and historically inaccurate to say the least, it had compelling recurring villains and, most importantly, a magnetic teenaged Heath Ledger in his first leading role.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:26 AM

Midnight Caller - an overnight talk show DJ listens to people's problems and solves them. Gary Cole starred. It had a great jazzy theme song.
Switch - Eddie Albert & Robert Wagner as a cop and ex-con who ran a detective agency and solved problems by elaborate cons. Sharon Gless was their secretary and Charlie Callas was a wacky sidekick.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:52 AM

British show The Prisoner. Very weird.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanredneck View Post
British show The Prisoner. Very weird.
True, but I don't think it qualifies as "your favorite show that no one remembers". Around here, anyway.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:47 PM

Arnie

One of my favorite sitcoms as a kid was called "Arnie." Arnie worked for a company being run by the son of its late founder. Son gets tired of vice-presidents that want to do things the way they learned in college, instead of the way dad taught him, so, in the pilot episode, promotes Arnie, the loading dock foreman, to VP. Hilarity ensues, as Arnie tries to adjust to his new responsibilites, and to do his job using common sense, and every other VP tells him how that will never work. Quite possibly not as funny as I remember it...

Someone mentioned a show with Lynda Carter and Loni Anderson. The show was called, "Partners in Crime," IIRC, and they inherited a PI firm (with no employees) from their common late ex-husband. One of the early episodes guest-starred Vaneesa Williams as their client.
Someone else mentioned "The Lone Gunmen." I thought it was gunman, singular, but, whatever. That was an attempted spin-off from the X-Files, with three of Mulder's informants/conspiracy-theory buffs publishing a conspiracy theory newspaper. When it didn't last, it was replaced mid-season, by a show called "Freaky Links." I liked that show, too, about a guy who travels around filming weird things and posting the videos on his website. Alan Young (Wilbur from Mr. Ed) once guest-starred as the Skunk Ape. It didn't last very long, either.

Does anyone else remember "Alias Smith and Jones?" It seems anytime I mention "Kid Curry" or "Hannibal Hayes" all I get are blank looks. That was a show about two Old West outlaws who had a deal with the governor of California (?) that they could get a full pardon, if they could go one full year without committing any crimes (they couldn't).

How about "Operation Petticoat?" John Astin plays the skipper of a World War II submarine tasked with ferrying 5 WAC nurses from point A to point B, but, then, for some reason, is unable to disembark his passengers. It was based on an earlier movie starring Tony Curtis, and, in additon to John Astin, had a young, unkown Jamie Lee Curtis as one of the nurses.

Anyone remember "Longstreet?" IIRC, James Franciscus played a blind insurance investigator, and every episode involved him getting into some situation that a sighted person could handle with ease, but everyone was surprised when he handled it well.

Alos, "VR.5" has been mentioned a couple of times. I liked that show, but it was pretty contrived. Sydney is working on Virtual Reality, 5th generation, after the tradition of her father. In the pilot episode, she discovers that her father somehow managed to trojan a lot of his VR software into the phone company's computer, and, somehow, if she plugs her computer into a phone modem, her software links to her father's software, AND pulls the person on the other end of the phone into whatever VR simulation she has running on her computer. How? They never even attempted an explanation for that, but the show was entertaining and thought-provoking, anyway. It also didn't hurt that the first person who got pulled into her simulation was played by Penn Jillette...
Old 04-19-2017, 01:07 PM

Firefly

Oh, and "Firefly" has been mentioned a couple of times, but only by people who couldn't remember the name of it. Joss Whedon envisioned a space-western for Fox that featured Nathan Filion, Adam Baldwin, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, Sean Maher, Ron Glass, Jewel Staite, and Summer Glau in a future setting, but with a western fell to it, and, yes, they all spoke Chineses, badly, with the idea that the US and the PRC had formed an Alliance because Earth was no longer livable... That TV series didn't last long, but it did devlop a cult following, and Joss Whedon made a movie from it, with the TV cast, called "Serenity."

Oh, speaking of Summer Glau, someone mentioned the Sarah Conner Chronicles, which featured Summer Glau as a terminator reprogrammed to protect a teen-age John Conner. That lasted two seasons, although the first season was severly shortened by a writer's strike, and the second season didn't continue many of the existing story lines...
Old 04-19-2017, 01:11 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteShepherd View Post
O

Does anyone else remember "Alias Smith and Jones?" It seems anytime I mention "Kid Curry" or "Hannibal Hayes" all I get are blank looks. That was a show about two Old West outlaws who had a deal with the governor of California (?) that they could get a full pardon, if they could go one full year without committing any crimes (they couldn't)...
Yes, great show, nice western with more than a tad of humor, great for fans of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

But it could not survive the death of Pete Duel (Hannibal Heyes / Smith) , even tho his replacement Roger Davis certainly gave it a good try.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
One of my favorite sitcoms as a kid was called "Arnie." Arnie worked for a company being run by the son of its late founder. Son gets tired of vice-presidents that want to do things the way they learned in college, instead of the way dad taught him, so, in the pilot episode, promotes Arnie, the loading dock foreman, to VP. Hilarity ensues, as Arnie tries to adjust to his new responsibilites, and to do his job using common sense, and every other VP tells him how that will never work. Quite possibly not as funny as I remember it...

Someone mentioned a show with Lynda Carter and Loni Anderson. The show was called, "Partners in Crime," IIRC, and they inherited a PI firm (with no employees) from their common late ex-husband. One of the early episodes guest-starred Vaneesa Williams as their client.
Someone else mentioned "The Lone Gunmen." I thought it was gunman, singular, but, whatever. That was an attempted spin-off from the X-Files, with three of Mulder's informants/conspiracy-theory buffs publishing a conspiracy theory newspaper. When it didn't last, it was replaced mid-season, by a show called "Freaky Links." I liked that show, too, about a guy who travels around filming weird things and posting the videos on his website. Alan Young (Wilbur from Mr. Ed) once guest-starred as the Skunk Ape. It didn't last very long, either.

Does anyone else remember "Alias Smith and Jones?" It seems anytime I mention "Kid Curry" or "Hannibal Hayes" all I get are blank looks. That was a show about two Old West outlaws who had a deal with the governor of California (?) that they could get a full pardon, if they could go one full year without committing any crimes (they couldn't).

How about "Operation Petticoat?" John Astin plays the skipper of a World War II submarine tasked with ferrying 5 WAC nurses from point A to point B, but, then, for some reason, is unable to disembark his passengers. It was based on an earlier movie starring Tony Curtis, and, in additon to John Astin, had a young, unkown Jamie Lee Curtis as one of the nurses.

Anyone remember "Longstreet?" IIRC, James Franciscus played a blind insurance investigator, and every episode involved him getting into some situation that a sighted person could handle with ease, but everyone was surprised when he handled it well.

Alos, "VR.5" has been mentioned a couple of times. I liked that show, but it was pretty contrived. Sydney is working on Virtual Reality, 5th generation, after the tradition of her father. In the pilot episode, she discovers that her father somehow managed to trojan a lot of his VR software into the phone company's computer, and, somehow, if she plugs her computer into a phone modem, her software links to her father's software, AND pulls the person on the other end of the phone into whatever VR simulation she has running on her computer. How? They never even attempted an explanation for that, but the show was entertaining and thought-provoking, anyway. It also didn't hurt that the first person who got pulled into her simulation was played by Penn Jillette...
God, I remember most of these. "Arnie" starred Herschel Bernardi -- the original voice of Charlie the Tuna (from Star-Kist commercials) as Arnie Nuvo, a blue-collar worker who got promoted to a white-collar job. Mad did a two-page parody of it.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Does anyone else remember "Alias Smith and Jones?
Yep, I was thinking about it just recently, with discussion of the Great Wall of Trump and the definition of the US's southern border in relation to the Rio Grande. It reminded me of an episode involving two rich ranchers living on opposite sides of the border, and gaining or losing territory from each other as the river shifts. (Some googling showed it to be s1e02, The McCreedy Bust, guest starring Burl Ives and Cesar Romero.)
Old 04-19-2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Oh, and "Firefly" has been mentioned a couple of times, but only by people who couldn't remember the name of it.
That is what is known as "sarcasm", because Firefly is very, very, very familiar here (and in geeky venues in general.)
Old 04-19-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalMeacham View Post
God, I remember most of these. "Arnie" starred Herschel Bernardi -- the original voice of Charlie the Tuna (from Star-Kist commercials) as Arnie Nuvo, a blue-collar worker who got promoted to a white-collar job. Mad did a two-page parody of it.
...And his wife was played by Sue Ane Langdon.

Sue Ane Langdon, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...fe06e57d54.jpg
Old 04-19-2017, 01:56 PM

Fingerbobs, a short run kids show that I loved as a little tyke. I can still sing the theme song to this day.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Which is a bit strange, since he was played in the movie by Cary Grant.

Quote:
The same year, George Kennedy played Sarge, a cop who became a priest. MAD Magazine then came up with Longsarge, a series about a handicapped detective who became a Zen Buddhist and rode a motorcycle.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GargoyleWB View Post
Fingerbobs, a short run kids show that I loved as a little tyke. I can still sing the theme song to this day.
Speaking of kid's shows, everybody knows Bill Nye the Science Guy, but I've always preferred Beakman's World.

Anyone remember The Math Patrol, The Letter People, or Science Court?
Old 04-19-2017, 03:08 PM

Johnny Socko and his Flying Robot

From Japan.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Charter Member

Michael Bentine's Potty Time.

You should google it. You will be confused.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanredneck View Post
Johnny Socko and his Flying Robot

From Japan.
Do you get the cable station COMET? They air Johnny Socko episodes on Sunday nights
Old 04-20-2017, 12:46 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuringwethil View Post
Midnight Caller - an overnight talk show DJ listens to people's problems and solves them. Gary Cole starred. It had a great jazzy theme song.
I remember Midnight Caller--and I remember enjoying it, too. Sadly, I've never seen it on DVD. Wish it was; it was a show I looked forward to every week, and I'd like to see it again.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Garrison View Post
Speaking of kid's shows, everybody knows Bill Nye the Science Guy, but I've always preferred Beakman's World.
Me too, but Bill had a catchier theme tune.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:52 AM

So many 1960s sitcoms not mentioned yet

Hank -- comedy about a "college drop-in", who did various odd jobs in disguise around a college, using the opportunities to sneak in and take classes he couldn't pay for. Exactly how he was supposed to amass credits if he was attending on the sly was never clear to me. The show is notable to me because it's one of the very few series of that era that had acdefinite ending -- Hank did finally graduate.

Camp Runamuck -- comedy set in a kid's camp

the Smother Brothers Show -- no, not the controversial variety show. Before that ever aired they had a sitcom where Tom Smothers had died and re-appeared as a somewhat dim angel helping his brother out.

The Bill Cosby Show -- Two of these, actually, both long before he was Dr. Huxtable. Right after I, Spy left the air, he returned as a high school gym teacher in a show of his own. After that went off the air, he had a variety show. That one is memorable to me because one of his guests was Groucho Marx, in what was probably his last TV appearance. Groucho "riffed" through the closing credits of the show a la MST3K.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThelmaLou View Post
Frank's Place

Only ran for one season in 1987-88-- 22 episodes, which is what constituted a season back then. Fabulous program starring Tim Reid, who had played Venus Flytrap on WKRP in Cincinnati. He was also the Executive Producer.

The premise: "Frank Parish is a professor from Boston, who has not seen his father since he was two. 35 years later, he is told that his father died and that he owned a restaurant in New Orleans, which is now legally Frank's."

But there was so much more to the show than this brief description conveys. Frank moves to New Orleans with the intention of shutting down and selling the restaurant. But instead he learns the ways, manners, stories of New Orleans, along with its quirky denizens. The cast was 90% black. God, this was a great program--one of those "too good to last." It had humor, heart, understanding, and some great writing.

I also loved Memphis Beat, which someone else mentioned.
I've been trying to place the name of Frank's Place for years! Thanks for mentioning it!

Anybody remember a show about a woman, a Darryl Hannah look a like, who would wear a Virtual Reality mask and dive deep into VR world, as a sleuth or something her name might've been Sydney, it hooked me but I've lost the thread of it.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalMeacham View Post
Hank -- comedy about a "college drop-in", who did various odd jobs in disguise around a college, using the opportunities to sneak in and take classes he couldn't pay for. Exactly how he was supposed to amass credits if he was attending on the sly was never clear to me. The show is notable to me because it's one of the very few series of that era that had acdefinite ending -- Hank did finally graduate.
Wasn't he also using the money from his odd jobs to help his sister through college?

Quote:
The Bill Cosby Show -- Two of these, actually, both long before he was Dr. Huxtable. Right after I, Spy left the air, he returned as a high school gym teacher in a show of his own.
This was on at the same time as The Jimmy Stewart Show. For some reason, a whole slew of big names were roped into doing series (usually sitcoms) around 1970, like Jimmy and the aforementioned Doris Day. I guess their movie careers had wound down and they had lots of free time on their hands.
Old 04-20-2017, 10:34 AM

Not too long ago, Rebecca Romijn had a brief show as a smart-ass girl reporter named "Pepper Dennis." It was cute (so was she). In one episode, she decided to model a teeny, purple bikini, for some reason. Had a catchy theme song.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
I remember it. In particular it had Sue Ane Langdon in it as his wife which alone made it totally memorable. Great actress for a role like this.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuanoLad View Post
VR.5 had Lori Singer in it. And I didn't watch it, so that's all I know.
That's it! VR.5 - a mash of old tech and new, she used a telephone handset and a dial up modem to slip into an alter reality with the people she called.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:44 PM

mary hartman mary hartman springs to mind springs to mind

saturday night babysitting line up

starsky and hutch
Mcmillan and wife
Love american style
Old 04-20-2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chela View Post
That's it! VR.5 - a mash of old tech and new, she used a telephone handset and a dial up modem to slip into an alter reality with the people she called.
'Lag musta been killer.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftg View Post
I remember it. In particular it had Sue Ane Langdon in it as his wife which alone made it totally memorable. Great actress for a role like this.
Arnie's daughter was incredibly hot too, especially to an overhormonal fifteen-year-old like me.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...89dd9a7f4b.jpg

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopo...RNIE_STILL.JPG

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...76b2f99dcd.jpg
Old 04-21-2017, 09:13 PM

Just came back to mention Invisible Man. Starring Vincent Ventresca (what ever happened to him) and Paul Ben-Victor.

Loved V.R. Featured a practically unknown Anthony Stewart Head.

Alias Smith and Jones is a bit before my time, but I watched it in reruns and I thought it was brilliant. The name you have remember is Roy Huggins who wrote most of it and also The Fugitive and some Rockford Files.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmwgreen View Post
Just came back to mention Invisible Man. Starring Vincent Ventresca (what ever happened to him) and Paul Ben-Victor.
I was expecting David McCallum....

http://space1970.blogspot.ca/2012/07...vd-review.html
Old 07-21-2017, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by terentii View Post
Which is a bit strange, since he was played in the movie by Cary Grant.
Astin's character, the sub's captain, was indeed played by Grant in the movie, but the movie also stared Tony Curtis. Technically, PeteShepherd's comment is accurate (he doesn't say Curtis and Astin played the same character) and Curtis's character did end up commanding the sub for the postwar scenes set in 1959 that formed the framing device for the wartime adventures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmwgreen View Post
Just came back to mention Invisible Man. Starring Vincent Ventresca (what ever happened to him)
He disappeared, obviously.

I was quite a fan of Mighty Orbots, a short-lived Japanese-style super robot cartoon. Watching it now is painful, but my teenage self was less particular.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Ekers View Post
Astin's character, the sub's captain, was indeed played by Grant in the movie, but the movie also stared Tony Curtis. Technically, PeteShepherd's comment is accurate (he doesn't say Curtis and Astin played the same character) and Curtis's character did end up commanding the sub for the postwar scenes set in 1959 that formed the framing device for the wartime adventures.
Good point; but looking back at my original post (with the red bolding), I think I was contrasting Grant and Astin, not ignoring Curtis.

I mean, Gomez Addams (or The Riddler) in command of the same boat as suave, cool, sophisticated Cary Grant? Come on!

Fun Fact: Under the terms of his studio contract, Curtis could choose any project he wished for his next movie. Having served in the Navy during WWII, and being a lifelong fan of Cary Grant, he insisted it be a service comedy about submarines, and that Grant be his co-star. Operation: Petticoat was the result.

Another Fun Fact: Tony Curtis and Cary Grant are the only two actors ever to have starred opposite both Mae West and Marilyn Monroe.

Last edited by terentii; 07-21-2017 at 03:36 AM.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
I remember Midnight Caller--and I remember enjoying it, too. Sadly, I've never seen it on DVD. Wish it was; it was a show I looked forward to every week, and I'd like to see it again.
I believe it's on YouTube.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
Yes, it relied neither on improbable fast-action sequences nor hokey CGI, and you actually had to concentrate on what was happening on the screen in order to follow the plot.

Last edited by terentii; 07-21-2017 at 03:45 AM.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:49 AM
Charter Member

And then there was the 1975 Invisible Man series. I recall a long sequence of the invisible man undressing in order to disappear.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acsenray View Post
And then there was the 1975 Invisible Man series. I recall a long sequence of the invisible man undressing in order to disappear.
David McCallum. See post no. 440.