Old 11-15-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfeather View Post
You're assuming anything that he says has even the slightest basis in truth.
That was my first thought. Each quote reads like it should end with "yeah, that's the ticket."
Old 11-15-2017, 12:30 PM

I've been following Shagnasty's thread with strong interest. I have a few thoughts to share.

I think there's a few things that no one has touch upon. Shagnasty doesn't seem to be getting it.

People mentioned that some of his behavior is creepy. Right. They didn't really go into why, and what steps he can take to stop appearing creepy to women. I've seen tons of similar discussions on the internet. It's like some men just don't get it. And women seem frustrated by the fact. I blame the post-modernism that has destroyed higher education. It is rampant in the social sciences. Young people learn (falsely) that all gender differences are socially constructed. Yes, some are but not all. Some are biological. Some men never learn, as they age.

There are tons of men who approach the dating scene as if they were dating other men. They lack empathy and fail to recognize two very important facts about women:

1. Most of them aren't as strong as men. Of course, we know that, but many don't INTERNALIZE the fact. In modern society we are far removed from "the cave".
2. Women have limited amount of mating opportunities. And she has go through the hot mess of what you call pregnancy. Men's mating opportunities or pretty much unlimited.

When women are interacting with men, those two things are almost always in the back of their minds. The average man could kill a woman with his bare hands, if he wanted to. Smart and stable women avoid men who appear dangerous, and who lacks boundaries. Also, they don't want to get stuck with children with any men who appear flighty. It's too much of a biological cost. There are some men who do not get these facts.

Every time a guy interacts with a gal, he needs to remember that. If he can't learn empathy, he needs to at least fake it. Now, there are tons of ways to learn to put women at ease, but there are too many to list here. I recommend that Shagnasty needs to be formally coached by a man who is very happy and successful with his mating life.

Last edited by DkTrdGuy; 11-15-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:41 PM

Also, take a look at the reading list I mentioned in AHunter3's sex differences thread in the IMHO forum.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkTrdGuy View Post
I've been following Shagnasty's thread with strong interest. I have a few thoughts to share.

I think there's a few things that no one has touch upon. Shagnasty doesn't seem to be getting it.

People mentioned that some of his behavior is creepy. Right. They didn't really go into why, and what steps he can take to stop appearing creepy to women. I've seen tons of similar discussions on the internet. It's like some men just don't get it. And women seem frustrated by the fact. I blame the post-modernism that has destroyed higher education. It is rampant in the social sciences. Young people learn (falsely) that all gender differences are socially constructed. Yes, some are but not all. Some are biological. Some men never learn, as they age.

There are tons of men who approach the dating scene as if they were dating other men. They lack empathy and fail to recognize two very important facts about women:

1. Most of them aren't as strong as men. Of course, we know that, but many don't INTERNALIZE the fact. In modern society we are far removed from "the cave".
2. Women have limited amount of mating opportunities. And she has go through the hot mess of what you call pregnancy. Men's mating opportunities or pretty much unlimited.

When women are interacting with men, those two things are almost always in the back of their minds. The average man could kill a woman with his bare hands, if he wanted to. Smart and stable women avoid men who appear dangerous, and who lacks boundaries. Also, they don't want to get stuck with children with any men who appear flighty. It's too much of a biological cost. There are some men who do not get these facts.

Every time a guy interacts with a gal, he needs to remember that. If he can't learn empathy, he needs to at least fake it. Now, there are tons of ways to learn to put women at ease, but there are too many to list here. I recommend that Shagnasty needs to be formally coached by a man who is very happy and successful with his mating life.
Pretty sure you could use a refresher course on "gals" yourself, pops. "Gals", to start, don't like to have things mansplained to them. They also don't appreciate "fake empathy" in order to make them feel "at ease".

Shag's problem isn't that he has trouble with his mating life. He's not unhappy with his alleged success with women. Shag's problem is that he treats it like a sport and women as disposable props. He's too self-absorbed and delusional to realize his behavior is destructive with respect to the message he is sending his daughters.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:44 PM
Uncharted
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
Shag's problem isn't that he has trouble with his mating life. He's not unhappy with his alleged success with women. Shag's problem is that he treats it like a sport and women as disposable props. He's too self-absorbed and delusional to realize his behavior is destructive with respect to the message he is sending his daughters.
Maybe if he weren't such a nasty shag.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:47 PM

I get the same vibe as the rest of you all, but I actually don't think Shagnasty is a fabulist. I think the majority of the stuff he talks about really happened (that his high school really did burn down, that his Mother really is a worldwide lecturer, etc. etc.).

I do think he has deep-seated issues with women. I suspect those issues have plagued his life, going back at least as far as his failed grad school experience and through his failed marriage.

I hope that whatever face he puts on this publicly, he will privately take this pitting and the examination of the sexual assault "prank" to reflect on whether what I'm saying has some truth to it. If it does, it's never too late to improve yourself.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywatcher View Post
Maybe if he weren't such a nasty shag.
Perhaps we can get DkTrdGuy to coach him in how to fake being a more empathetic shag.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:59 PM
Charter Member

My Wife misunderstood what "mansplaining " is and now I don't know how to correct her.
The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not represent any other persons, organizations, spirits, thinking machines, hive minds or other sentient beings on this world or any adjacent dimensions in the multiverse.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Also, take a look at the reading list I mentioned in AHunter3's sex differences thread in the IMHO forum.
Do you have some bears I could be torn apart by instead?
Old 11-15-2017, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFidelius View Post
My Wife misunderstood what "mansplaining " is and now I don't know how to correct her.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:35 PM

Quote:
DukTrdGuy: You forgot to mention that if the gal you are interested in happens to be liberal leaning, avoid the Chick-Fil-A lest you be spotted and end up with that juicy blackmail material hanging over you the rest of your life.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagnasty
It is really hard for me to place a potential girlfriend. Let's face facts, the whole role is to screw, be pretty and responsible. I don't need anything else. Otherwise, she is just a drain on resources. I can be as sweet as they come but I am not running a charity. I have an ex-wife (with an emphasis on the ex) that is an executive vice-president for a large company. That type of thing isn't attractive to me. The money is good but they make poor partners.
I can't make sense of this. The money is good... buuut she's a drain on resources. That doesn't make sense. And women who bring their own money into a relationship don't make good partners.

I can't figure that out. If she's a successful VP and makes her own money, how is she a drain on resources? And if she can pull her own weight financially, then why does that make her a bad partner? Because she has needs and opinions and feelings and and thoughts and stuff, you know, like a whole, real person? Because if she brings her own money into the relationship, then she probably wants some input into how that money is used?

Can anyone translate for me? Not grokking.

Last edited by Dogzilla; 11-15-2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Would love to, but I have a root canal scheduled instead. I could swap, but the root canal seems like more fun.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfeather View Post
You're assuming anything that he says has even the slightest basis in truth.
I tend to believe him because he's pretty consistent. He's said the exact same things on four different occasions that I can remember. I wish he were making it up and there weren't someone as sub-human as him preying on women. "Starting a new relationship" Heard it. We'll hear it again soon.

One day he'll cross the wrong woman. I have some Russian girlfriends (although I'm sure not as many as Shag ), and they can get pretty vicious when wronged. One day a woman will get pissed at him and his genitals will be permanently embedded in his abdominal cavity.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
"Actually, honey, THIS is what mansplaining is."
Old 11-15-2017, 03:39 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena330 View Post
I tend to believe him because he's pretty consistent. He's said the exact same things on four different occasions that I can remember. I wish he were making it up and there weren't someone as sub-human as him preying on women. "Starting a new relationship" Heard it. We'll hear it again soon.

One day he'll cross the wrong woman. I have some Russian girlfriends (although I'm sure not as many as Shag ), and they can get pretty vicious when wronged. One day a woman will get pissed at him and his genitals will be permanently embedded in his abdominal cavity.

I remember reading that one of the traits of a pathological liar is that they tend to tell their yarns the exact same way every time.

Also, they tend to pepper their lies with a little bit of truth to make them sound more plausible.
Old 11-15-2017, 04:07 PM

I'm sure the OP was really good, but I didn't bother reading all of it because I already knew shagnasty was a piece of shit.
Old 11-15-2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogzilla View Post
I can't make sense of this. The money is good... buuut she's a drain on resources. That doesn't make sense. And women who bring their own money into a relationship don't make good partners.

I can't figure that out. If she's a successful VP and makes her own money, how is she a drain on resources? And if she can pull her own weight financially, then why does that make her a bad partner? Because she has needs and opinions and feelings and and thoughts and stuff, you know, like a whole, real person? Because if she brings her own money into the relationship, then she probably wants some input into how that money is used?

Can anyone translate for me? Not grokking.
Help, Spice-y you're our only hope!
Old 11-15-2017, 04:44 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagnasty View Post
It was only kissing and I was shocked that it worked unless she was in on it.
As another data point on how this story has evolved into "only kissing," here's what you said in your Pit thread about this from 2008:

Quote:
BTW, light petting in this case just means the occasional boob touch through a bra.
The new "maybe she was in on it" narrative is also curious, as elsewhere in that 2008 thread you said it was actually your idea:

Quote:
I was the brains behind the operation and I would try to figure out how to make their ideas work although none of the others were in the same category. I never expected that plan to work yet it did. Once it started, there was no obvious jumping off point so I felt I had to ride it to its conclusion.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Parker View Post
I get the same vibe as the rest of you all, but I actually don't think Shagnasty is a fabulist. I think the majority of the stuff he talks about really happened (that his high school really did burn down, that his Mother really is a worldwide lecturer, etc. etc.).
I tend to agree. Here's my take on his stories, from another ocasion when he was Pitted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendo View Post
As far as his family stories go, Shagnasty has always struck me as one of those people whose stories are based on the reality of his existence, but heavily embellished by narcissism and self-delusion.

I believe that he probably comes from a pretty prosperous family. I believe that he probably has relatives who have done interesting things, and made financial and professional successes of themselves. A lot of the individual incidents he describes probably happened in a manner at least vaguely resembling his narratives. His whole family story and his whole persona and attitude are too consistent to be made up out of whole cloth. If that stuff is all pure fiction, then he is one of the master trolls of the internet era.

But while it might be based in truth, every story he tells seems to be passed through a fun-house mirror designed to make Shagnasty appear as big and smart and accomplished and competent as possible. I'm sure that we all do this, to an extent, but he's taken it to an art form, and enrolled his family story as a sort of accomplice to his self-aggrandizement.

To be honest, the most idiotic shit that Shagnasty comes out with isn't his family stories and personal history, but his overall worldview and his (efforts at) complex argumentation. His biggest delusion is not about his family history, but about his own intelligence. He says earlier in this thread that "Blake is a smart guy as well but he is basically the same type of cocky asshole that I am." This reflects the depths of his obliviousness, because while Blake might be cocky (i take no particular position on that claim), he at least has some basis for his belief in his own intellect.

Blake spends time talking about the issues; Shagnasty is more concerned with telling people how smart he is. I can't remember how many times he's mentioned his "partial PhD" (Note: there's no such thing) from an Ivy League school, and talked about the advances work in cognitive science and psychology that he did there. But all of this is belied by his absolutely risible efforts to discuss such issues with any intellectual rigor whatsoever. When i look at a thread like this, the only conclusion i can come to is that the profs in his PhD program must have realized soon after he arrived that he just wasn't up to the brainwork. Here's another thread he started, with a shitty premise and even worse efforts at rational debate.

I'm not arguing that the lack of a PhD is some sort of measure for intelligence. It's not. There are millions of incredibly intelligent people in the world without formal qualifications. And intelligence itself is something that has no single definition. But if you're going to constantly trumpet your own intelligence, including making claims to non-existent academic qualifications, it behooves you to be able to demonstrate it once in a while.

The thread linked by the OP is just another example. Blake suggests the problem is dishonesty. That could be true, but it might also be the case that Shagnasty simply doesn't even understand why his contribution to the debate is so problematic. He's one of those guys who sits at a poker table and spends five hours wondering which of the other players is the fish, even as he loses every chip in his stack.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:04 PM

Being the person threatened (however empty the threat was) in the other thread after I posted the statute information, I heartily endorse this Pitting. The sentient pool of carrion vomit in question has an enormously overblown view of itself and its influence in others' lives. It's as if it has an impotence it can feel all the way to the fibers of its being. Since I can't ghost it here like the many real life women it comes in contact w/, I simply won't address it directly nor write its name on this board again; its entertainment is influencing our reactions and is what keeps it coming back and I'd rather it took its stink elsewhere.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawth Chucka View Post
It's as if it has an impotence it can feel all the way to the fibers of its being. Since I can't ghost it here like the many real life women it comes in contact w/, I simply won't address it directly nor write its name on this board again
So, like a reverse Yahweh? shgnst

As in: "Did you know shgnst has a BMW?"
Old 11-15-2017, 06:22 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
These accusations get ridiculous. Even if you are a woman, I have more female friends that you do and I treat them like gold. That is my reality and life.

Fire away. I am not going to respond because I don't respond to crazy but feel free to make to show all the outrage you want to for imagined crimes against women.
Even removing the accusations what is also shown in the OP is your attitude towards women. It's quite clear in your words when you are not trying to show that you have loads of woman friends whom you treat brilliantly. Your unguarded moments as quoted don't show you in a great light. Your only comeback is that you're great and the story is being blown up out of all proportion and to call the OP crazy. Sad!
Old 11-15-2017, 06:24 PM

This post confirms my speculation that he has the rape story saved locally as a word document or whatever:

Quote:
That's basically right. I was young, I shared it in a pranks gone bad thread for a reason and I certainly am not bragging about it. Age is important. Imagine if she was say, 15. That would be an even worse twist to the story. The reason prior posts repeat themselves is because the full-version is long and I have it saved off. I thought that I once wrote it from scratch another time but I may be wrong about that. It is real although it sounds very unlikely and I am not proud of it in a few different ways.

Pit it all you want. I already said it was a terrible idea and posted it to a thread with that idea in mind. I know the general theme appears all over the place. It is even in Revenge of the Nerds for god's sake. This happened as stated and I didn't expect it to.
Bolding mine. And here's the link to that post.

So, a show of hands. How many of you have had a terrifying and traumatic experience that you wish hadn't happened and write a long, detailed story about it, save it on your computer, and post it multiple times on a message board you frequent over the years? (I mean, I know some people work through genuine trauma by writing it out but you know what I mean) Anyone? Just Shags, then. Yeah.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
its entertainment is influencing our reactions and is what keeps it coming back and I'd rather it took its stink elsewhere.
Is it terrible that I hope he sticks around? There's not a lot of people on this board where just by reading their posts, I can pull a BigT and suddenly feel morally superior to them, but Shag fits that bill for me perfectly.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:04 PM

I'm going to quote one of my posts from the other thread rather than reword the same basic points:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia
...I do think the only lesson he has learned with regard to his tale of sexual assault is that people here don't admire him for it the way he expected. After being told again and again for nearly a decade that what he did was wrong he's able to parrot that back to us, but he's also told us again and again in this thread that he doesn't understand why people here are so outraged by a "prank", that what he did was harmless, and that if there's anyone we should be feeling sorry for it's him.

I'm sure if well-intentioned Dopers keep trying to help Shagnasty become a better person then he'll eventually learn to more convincingly mimic remorse and empathy, but I do not believe he actually possesses the capacity for either.

I'll add here that, based on what Shagnasty has told us about himself in this thread -- e.g. "I don't even consider real sex to be the goal. I just make out with one and then move to another within days if they stop responding" and he's "good at subtly manipulating people to do what I want" -- I do not believe that the sexual assault "prank" was really his friend's idea. I guess it's within the realm of possibility that his friend had a full-blown cuckold fantasy and constructed an elaborate scheme to bring it to life, but that doesn't seem very plausible. It seems vastly more likely to me that Shagnasty wanted to make out with another guy's girlfriend, didn't care about her consent, and managed to manipulate the friend into believing that switching places during a make-out session and never telling the girl would somehow be a hilarious joke.
I was interested to see upthread that Morbo found an old post where Shagnasty claims credit as the "brains" behind the sexual assault prank:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
The new "maybe she was in on it" narrative is also curious, as elsewhere in that 2008 thread you said it was actually your idea
An alternate possibility, which I can mention now that we're in the Pit, is that the entire sexual assault "prank" story is a lie. But if that's the case, it's pretty troubling that he both wants us to believe it is true and is determined to defend his (fictional) actions.

Shagnasty strikes me as a dishonest person in general, although as others have said he may be the type who embellishes actual events rather than making things up out of whole cloth. Either way, he's a terrible person and, frankly, a bore. I think mhendo really nailed it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendo View Post
But while it might be based in truth, every story he tells seems to be passed through a fun-house mirror designed to make Shagnasty appear as big and smart and accomplished and competent as possible.
Shagnasty is a one-trick pony on the subject of his own greatness. Whenever he shows up in a thread, regardless of the topic, he's sure to start telling us about how special he is. Even if he were somehow cured of his misogyny, he'd still be a tedious braggart.

Last edited by Lamia; 11-15-2017 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:37 PM

What I like about Shagnasty is that he is 100 percent secure in his heterosexuality, and wants the world to know it.
Quote:
I consider myself 100% heterosexual.
Quote:
Heterosexual as straight as they come.
Quote:
I knew I was heterosexual at a very young age so it was pop a boner time.
Quote:
I am also very much 100% heterosexual, mostly a republican, and raised in a very small town in Louisiana where people could not comprehend this.
Quote:
Straight men like myself can look at slideshows of nothing but vulvas and vaginas all day long and never get bored even though there isn't really much to look at.
Quote:
I am purely heterosexual and I certainly do not see men as sexual objects in any way. I don't even like them touching me beyond a handshake. I especially do not like male anuses.
Quote:
I saw a picture once and your husband really is that hot. Up until that point, I thought I was a heterosexual Kinsey scale 1 (straight as an arrow) but I know now that isn't true. Is there a word for someone who is only capable of lusting after one specific person and no one else?
Quote:
My in-laws were next door neighbors with Tom Brady until a month or two ago. He had lots of hotties coming through his doors. I am heterosexual as they come but I could have tried to be a cock-tease for him until recently just to see what would happen.
Quote:
I am not gay but I have known a lot of gay men and this talk has come up lot of time in the late drunken hours.
Quote:
Not a damn thing ever happened because I believe I am almost 100% heterosexual but that allowed me to hang around them and get to know their particular subculture without any pretense.
Quote:
Now, you have to believe me when I say that I am about as pro-gay as a heterosexual comes. Some of my most true friends have been gay and I have witnessed gay sex on a first-hand basis.
Quote:
I already told you that I had some gay male friends. Most people say that but what if I told you that I went out with gay men my age age and 20 + my senior until this day. I like them because they are kind, affulent, and they always treat me extremely well. I am proud to be around them but only in a platonic way. They have taken care of me in ways that I never imagined.
Quote:
I also love the phrase "hard ons for you here" but I don't swing that way. However, I am so heterosexual that, at one time in college, I had some very prominent gay men including newscasters and radio personalities catering to my every whim so I have a "virtual" hard one for older gay males as long as they bring cash.
Quote:
We had literal circle jerks at school and at parties more time than I can count. Sometimes, there would be 25 or more people participating. We also had penis length contests with measuring tapes and official scorecards.
Quote:
Let me be the first to point out that being married or reputably "liking women" can easily be a cover thinly disguising someone's inner nature.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
Shagnasty is a one-trick pony on the subject of his own greatness. Whenever he shows up in a thread, regardless of the topic, he's sure to start telling us about how special he is. Even if he were somehow cured of his misogyny, he'd still be a tedious braggart.
You're just jealous because you can't have tumescent, penetrating sex for 6 straight hours:

Quote:
Well I guess I missed my Olympic sport because I once went for 6 hours sustained and could do it again if some people didn't complain about cramps and general soreness. An hour is about average for me.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:52 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
and I have witnessed gay sex on a first-hand basis.
What the ever-loving hell?????
Old 11-15-2017, 08:00 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mace View Post
And the thing is, you'd never guess from his username!
Which really needs to be changed to Quagnasty. Or Shagmire.

Giggity, indeed.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erysichthon View Post
What I like about Shagnasty is that he is 100 percent secure in his heterosexuality, and wants the world to know it.
That was a masterwork. Especially the last couple.

Bravo!
Old 11-15-2017, 08:24 PM
Charter Member

6 hours sustained? WTF?

It's not only bullshit, it's stupid bullshit. This guy is a card alright.

erysichthon that was a thing of beauty.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:37 PM

Holy shit!
Old 11-15-2017, 09:03 PM

I remember that thread. 6 hours of continual thrusting without a break? Yeah, ok.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:03 PM

There was another recent thread that had me thinking "this creep really is the worst":
Quote:
I don't like it when people are too uptight in general. I have a new coworker from out of the area that wanted to see something unique to the area this week. I immediately thought of a high-end Rhode Island strip club (some of the best in the country). His dumb ass was 2 hours late and it was a slow time so I just got to talk with lots of strippers. That was like a feminist paradise in a good way. They were all smart, extremely well paid, independent and fun to talk to. We talked about everything from degrees in clinical psychology to travel in the Greek Islands and home ownership. I made it clear that I wasn't giving them any money until he showed up but we had a great just talking. They are the ones in control in that environment so we just hung out and had fun. BTW, these ladies are all 8's, 9's and a couple of 10's on the looks scale. The one thing they all have in common is their confident ability to deal with and control men.

It can be done. I wish the whole world worked that way.
Taken out of context, this post probably doesn't seem that bad -- especially not compared to other things Shagnasty has posted. But this wasn't in a thread about bachelor parties or fun things one might do on a night out.

No, Shagnasty decided to post his fantasy about how the whole world should be more like a titty bar in a thread titled "Have you ever been sexually assaulted?" Other posters were sharing stories of their personal experiences with sexual assault, and there's Shagnasty going on about how great it is to be surrounded by strippers as long as they're all at least an "8" on the looks scale.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:05 PM

What sort of dumb hapless loser actually likes his wife and wants to spend time with her? If The Flintstones have taught us nothing else, it's that men should lie to their wives about going bowling when they're actually sneaking out together to a lodge meeting of the Ancient Order of Water Buffalo.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:
If he can't learn empathy, he needs to at least fake it.
Really?

No. Just. No.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Have you tried talking over her, constantly interrupting her until she sees things your way? That usually works.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yojimbo View Post
6 hours sustained? WTF?

It's not only bullshit, it's stupid bullshit. This guy is a card alright.

erysichthon that was a thing of beauty.
Not to brag (ok, I'm trying to brag) but I've gone 6 hours too. Didn't even need drugs.

The secret is to masturbate so much that you can't ejaculate with a living partner because you are accustomed to the physical sensation of your own hand.

Words to live by.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:23 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
I otherwise couldn't find any relevant news articles, except for a school arson that happened this year. I'm assuming Shag didn't graduate in 2017.
I am not participating in this thread because of the extreme prejudice but I can help you with a simple fact check.

"That high school burned down in 1990, and First Baptist Church in Logansport bought the property in the years that followed. Now, the church is planning on rebuilding and expanding, after their own building burned down 2 years ago."

http://www.wafb.com/story/22642217/l...memorial-trees

Last edited by Shagnasty; 11-15-2017 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:29 PM

Quote:
I am not participating in this thread because of the extreme prejudice but I can help you with a simple fact check.

"That high school burned down in 1990, and First Baptist Church in Logansport bought the property in the years that followed. Now, the church is planning on rebuilding and expanding, after their own building burned down 2 years ago."

Hey, you're back! Can you answer the question I asked, please?

ETA: You know that he was the brains behind the operation, and you know how far he went with your daughter, without her knowledge or consent. How do you react?

Last edited by raventhief; 11-15-2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:31 PM

Quote:
I am not participating in this thread
Yes you are. Don't deny it, you lying creep.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:

Is high school where you met your wife Morgan Fairchild?
Old 11-15-2017, 10:33 PM

But but but...he loved his Mammy! Just like if she was a member of the family. Why, his parents even bought her shoes that one time when she begged real nice.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:57 PM

God bless Shag. If not for people like him, our culture may have never been treated to those classic bite-sized reality shows like ElimiDate and The Fifth Wheel. PUA all day every day!
Old 11-15-2017, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bean View Post
But but but...he loved his Mammy! Just like if she was a member of the family. Why, his parents even bought her shoes that one time when she begged real nice.
Why, she loved him like he was her own child! Just ask him how she felt about him!
Old 11-15-2017, 11:09 PM

Quote:
I am not participating in this thread because of the extreme prejudice
So all we have to do to get you to not participate in threads around here is to make fun of your bullshit stories and call you out on your misogyny? Hey guys, let's get to work! What's the rule on calling out other posters in our sigs?
Old 11-15-2017, 11:20 PM

How about "Do not brag of violating another's consent. It will not end well for you."
Old 11-15-2017, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobkitty View Post
What the ever-loving hell?????
Firsthand means participating, I think. Like 'cousins once removed' or whatever?
Old 11-15-2017, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Firsthand means participating, I think. Like 'cousins once removed' or whatever?
I believe "hand" is the operative word.